Hera revenge and Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hera revenge and Paris

So Paris is the new favorite, I myself use him. So here isthe question. If Paris targets Hera while she has revenge going does he take damage?
    I can’t see him having any damage. So here’s something else to ponder. if Paris hits Hera while revenge is up shouldn’t the revenge reflect the shot actually back to Paris and stun him. So what do you think and how is Paris actually affected by Hera’s revenge because I don’t know

TYVM
    Bandit
    Last edited by Bennett the Bandit; November 9, 2020, 10:06 PM.

He’s not taking significant damage because most players have him A) surrounded by pink houses B) have his attack damage set at 1.

Doing a quick glance at my alliance, almost all Paris have stat lines like 55/1/55 or the like.

Comment

Revenge only works when Hera gets hurt, or damaged. Stunning isn't any sort of damage, it just stops the gods in their tracks for a while. And paris has very low attack strength, so he basically suffers very less from revenge.
      Best way to kill it is using long shot or Apollo's and Poseidon's first ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Bennett the Bandit View Post
        So Paris is the new favorite, I myself use him. So here isthe question. If Paris targets Hera while she has revenge going does he take damage?
        I can’t see him having any damage. So here’s something else to ponder. if Paris hits Hera while revenge is up shouldn’t the revenge reflect the shot actually back to Paris and stun him. So what do you think and how is Paris actually affected by Hera’s revenge because I don’t know

TYVM
        Bandit
        From my experiences Paris takes more damage when shooting regular arrows than when shooting to freeze. Paris takes damage from the freeze shot, but it's very little. And not to mention when Paris is surrounded by houses of Aphrodite .....

Comment

Originally posted by Orion View Post
          Revenge only works when Hera gets hurt, or damaged. Stunning isn't any sort of damage, it just stops the gods in their tracks for a while. And paris has very low attack strength, so he basically suffers very less from revenge.
          Best way to kill it is using long shot or Apollo's and Poseidon's first ability.
          Stunning Hera leaving her useless and vulnerable could fall in the category of harm. At least she could stun the hero back if she was stunned in revenge mode activated .
          Not to argue the stun effect in general, allowing a hero be so powerful to stun the almighty Gods . The idea is in absolute contrast with Greek mythology.
          Patern in Greek mythology is absolutely standard, everyone (human, demigod , god , titan etc) that intentionally tried to harm the Gods , or tried to trick them , or went against their will or even bragged about being superior to them in any way , everyone with no exception was punished by the Gods .

Furthermore :

All the Heroes have initial health higher than the initial health of the 4 fragile Gods Aphrodite Artemis Apollo and Hermes . That s without the boost they get in health by the pink houses or other houses that boost their health.

Finally :

Hera has been in the target for months . First her absorb stopped working on troops , then was fixed , then she couldn't revenge heroes , then that was fixed too , now is this Paris "stun effect" that makes her pretty much useless as a tank in the slow push tactic.

The fact is that the absolute majority of slow push players have switched patron god from Hera to Artemis .

Is sad but i cant recall anyone from my alliance commenting Paris in the alliance chat with positive comments.

Paris is the absolute joy killer during attacks !

Comment

Originally posted by DM View Post

Stunning Hera leaving her useless and vulnerable could fall in the category of harm. At least she could stun the hero back if she was stunned in revenge mode activated .
            Not to argue the stun effect in general, allowing a hero be so powerful to stun the almighty Gods . The idea is in absolute contrast with Greek mythology.
            Patern in Greek mythology is absolutely standard, everyone (human, demigod , god , titan etc) that intentionally tried to harm the Gods , or tried to trick them , or went against their will or even bragged about being superior to them in any way , everyone with no exception was punished by the Gods .

Furthermore :

All the Heroes have initial health higher than the initial health of the 4 fragile Gods Aphrodite Artemis Apollo and Hermes . That s without the boost they get in health by the pink houses or other houses that boost their health.

Finally :

Hera has been in the target for months . First her absorb stopped working on troops , then was fixed , then she couldn't revenge heroes , then that was fixed too , now is this Paris "stun effect" that makes her pretty much useless as a tank in the slow push tactic.

The fact is that the absolute majority of slow push players have switched patron god from Hera to Artemis .

Is sad but i cant recall anyone from my alliance commenting Paris in the alliance chat with positive comments.

Kill Paris in the beginning of your attack. Problem solved.

Chris

Comment

Hera patron works super well with Paris in my case. If Paris does a lot of damage then Hera revenge will kill him with no problem and if Paris doesn’t do much damage then I won’t worry much in my first wave and in my second wave I use Hera as a shield and Apollo take Paris down nice and fast or I can outrun Paris with Hermès

Comment

Furthermore :

Finally :

I agree but who cares? Paris keeps stunning gods too fast and too long.

Now they need even more stronger hero so that people people spend gems. Dont get surprised if some hero comes who displace gods(teleport) or with some even irritating powers or more than 1 hero at a time.

Afterall people should buy new heros right? Its a business not charity🙃🙃🤔🤔

Comment

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post

Kill Paris in the beginning of your attack. Problem solved.

Chris
                  And switch to Artemis patron . That is definitely the new trend .
                  Drop Athena Zeus Poseidon Hermes and Artemis , clear huge chuck of the base with Artemis patron boosted spread shot , find and kill Paris during slow time and VOILA problem solved right?

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosFromIMMORTALS View Post
                    Hera patron works super well with Paris in my case. If Paris does a lot of damage then Hera revenge will kill him with no problem and if Paris doesn’t do much damage then I won’t worry much in my first wave and in my second wave I use Hera as a shield and Apollo take Paris down nice and fast or I can outrun Paris with Hermès
                    Hmm may i ask what level you are and if you can use this tactic to attack players higher level than you . Also using this tactic, taking down Apollo temple in order to be able to kill Paris , is nt a must ?
                    Up to level 100 or if you are really talanted maybe even few levels above that , it may be doable but
                    truth is the absolute majority of the top slow pushers have switched to Hera patron.
                    Paris has made so many slow push players frastrated , others quit , others playing less , others just not enjoying the game as they used too . Of course there are those few that are really awsome and talanted that are very mildly affected , if you are one of those then congrats, but for the rest of us Paris is simply just annoying and that is an understatement !

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post

I agree but who cares? Paris keeps stunning gods too fast and too long.

Now they need even more stronger hero so that people people spend gems. Dont get surprised if some hero comes who displace gods(teleport) or with some even irritating powers or more than 1 hero at a time.

Afterall people should buy new heros right? Its a business not charity🙃🙃🤔🤔
                      I know absolutely nothing on the upcoming update, but my guess is that gems will be somehow incorporated in alliance wars ..
                      So not to worry ..

Comment

Furthermore :

Finally :

Paris is fine the way he is. I guess you just need to learn how to handle him and change attacking style when you see him, modern problems require modern solutions. And i completly disagree with last sentence, Paris is absoulte joy raiser when you see you won thanks to him lol

Comment

Originally posted by Trojan View Post

Paris is fine the way he is. I guess you just need to learn how to handle him and change attacking style when you see him, modern problems require modern solutions. And i completly disagree with last sentence, Paris is absoulte joy raiser when you see you won thanks to him lol
                          Yeah, people can go crazy following Paris trying to kill him, its so fun seeing those defenses.

Comment

Most of the game updates and new additions are based on (or should be based)feedback from average level attackers like me. Special attackers won't be bothered by any hero but as DM said Hera patron is necessary because paris runs away even better than Odesys. So for average level people like me need someone to keep taking paris freeze attacks. Any other patron is difficult to play.

Its hard to keep finding new attack strategies for a player with limited skills like me.

But anyways no more comments 👍👍👍

Comment

Hmm may i ask what level you are and if you can use this tactic to attack players higher level than you . Also using this tactic, taking down Apollo temple in order to be able to kill Paris , is nt a must ?
                              Up to level 100 or if you are really talanted maybe even few levels above that , it may be doable but
                              truth is the absolute majority of the top slow pushers have switched to Hera patron.
                              Paris has made so many slow push players frastrated , others quit , others playing less , others just not enjoying the game as they used too . Of course there are those few that are really awsome and talanted that are very mildly affected , if you are one of those then congrats, but for the rest of us Paris is simply just annoying and that is an understatement !
                              Im level 90 and normallu attack player from level 100 to 115 range and it depends what they put on Paris and in my first wave i tent to get Apollo Artemis Ares Aphro and Hades

Comment

Working...
                              X