Next Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gator Bait View Post
    Leo have to agree with you on this need top players to be beta testers. The Kiddie is a good guy and when a update comes out he is very informative. Also believe Phoenix is now OG Chan in game.

It’s the same account but it’s not Phoenix anymore, he gave it away to OG.

Comment

I've been on the Fritz should be a beta tester bandwagon for a minute. The man is THOROUGH.

Some combination of Varga/Benny/Chaos would be good as well, I think they found every bug possible with regards to ultimate abilities last time around.

Comment

Keeping a update secrete will give player the excitement and many old player might want to see what it is

Comment

Originally posted by VARGA View Post

I know 3 beta testers, and as I heard there are 6 or a few more of them, and devs already no need additional testing. The Kiddie, Dasian, Phoenix and Cronos are in, and someone didn't even need to ask devs about the beta server to be invited.
          I understand that there is a number of players that are doing the beta testing , my concern is if that number is big enough to be truly effective. Please dont get me wrong , I would never have brought it up if most updstes didnt include some really irritating bugs and glitches.

Comment

Originally posted by DM View Post
            Update should be alliance wars, (i dont understand why so much secrecy about it ), it has been discussed in the past that it was under development already. (Personally i cant think of anything else being bigger than any previous release .)
            Honestly i dont know what alliance wars would include , but i think is obvious that it would be a game changer a big update and allainces would matter a lot in it.
            If we are lucky we may get new game modes included and if we have further luck maybe a new God included too?

Anw
            Dear developers, please dont get me wrong but imo major concern should be , "who are the beta testers" ?
            Checking the current top 100 player list (as far as i know) , i dare to say none of the top 30 players is included in the beta testing !
            Furthermore i am not aware of any leader of the top 10 alliances being included in the beta testing too .
            That is nt kind of a concern ?
            Having players that have lots of experience and understanding in the game as beta testers is vital in my humble opinion. Not to mention the truly valuable experience and understanding of running a team by the leaders of the top alliances .
            Is alliance wars being developed and tested without the opinions, suggestions and understanding of the functions of the teams by the leaders of the top alliances of the game ?
            At the end of the day development of the game is absolutely your vision and decision making but i strongly urge you to rethink including at least some top players and top alliance leaders in the beta testing , for the sake of all of us players of the GoO community.

yeah, lets hope that we finally get alliance wars this year. or something similiar at least, like an underworld where its about Hades and not Zeus! With new gods like Charon or Persephone (and obviously tons of Skeleton!)

Comment

Originally posted by Goob View Post
              I've been on the Fritz should be a beta tester bandwagon for a minute. The man is THOROUGH.

Some combination of Varga/Benny/Chaos would be good as well, I think they found every bug possible with regards to ultimate abilities last time around.
              benny is a beta tester, don’t think Varga and Chaos are tho, I do think Benny should be in update because cronos I believe is cheating (no way anyone can win this many challenges)

Comment

lol im not sadly

Comment

i think its probally cuz im waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too young

Comment

I'm guessing most beta testers test for playability and enjoyment, not bugs. Aegis needs to know if things are fun or too hard as well, right? I suspect most Beta Testers don't actually "look" for issues. Maybe they do and find many bugs that never make it to the masses. But it's probably just not the natural mindset of most players and therefore most beta testers. Nice to have a mix, some people who test for playability and some who naturally spot things out of place. Takes all kinds :-D
                    Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! Whiners need not apply.

Comment

We have an amazing, diverse group of beta testers that thoroughly test for all types of things, including bugs 🙂

Comment

Cool stuff

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
                          We have an amazing, diverse group of beta testers that thoroughly test for all types of things, including bugs 🙂
                          Out of curiosity, how many testers are there and is there compensation? $$$, gems, other perks? If you don't mind my asking.

I always assumed Beta Testers just did it for love of the game, were given access to the test server and just played around, at their discretion, and reported any issues they happen to find. Is it more than that? Like testers being notified of all features changed, not just the major new items, so they can test out all changed features? Or a team leader directing testers to certain areas of testing to focus on the most likely areas where a bug might occur?
                          Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! Whiners need not apply.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post

Out of curiosity, how many testers are there and is there compensation? $$$, gems, other perks? If you don't mind my asking.

I always assumed Beta Testers just did it for love of the game, were given access to the test server and just played around, at their discretion, and reported any issues they happen to find. Is it more than that? Like testers being notified of all features changed, not just the major new items, so they can test out all changed features? Or a team leader directing testers to certain areas of testing to focus on the most likely areas where a bug might occur?
                            There is no need to worry about our beta program, we have it under control. 🙂

Comment

I heard something about the "underworld"

Comment

Better keep the "things" to yourself. I too have heard about the underworld, and a couple of other possible things too got uncovered temporarily. It best kept secret😌

Comment

Working...
                                X