Next Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Update

I've heard rumors about a big update coming up, could the devs confirm this rumor? If so what are some things we can expect in this new update?

There is supposedly a big update coming, but good luck to you finding out any details. They are very secretive about what they are working on ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Chris

Comment

I hope they use โ€œNewsโ€ section better way to tell us whatโ€™s going on. Currently thatโ€™s the announcement for weekly challenge.

Comment

Yes I also heard about that itโ€™s on testing at the moment and ready to be released. So excited ๐Ÿ˜†

Comment

I posted this thread a few weeks ago and none of the devs have responded. Could one of you at least say if it's coming or not?

Comment

Yes, our next update is a very, very large update. We have been testing for several weeks now. Usually, we publish a new release after a couple of weeks of testing, but because of the size of this release, we very much need to test for quite awhile longer. There are still lots of things to fix. We hope to release soon, but in reality we are only going to ship when we think this release is ready. We are not going to try to rush it out.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
              Yes, our next update is a very, very large update. We have been testing for several weeks now. Usually, we publish a new release after a couple of weeks of testing, but because of the size of this release, we very much need to test for quite awhile longer. There are still lots of things to fix. We hope to release soon, but in reality we are only going to ship when we think this release is ready. We are not going to try to rush it out.

leroy
              โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
              Thank you so much for your response! I look forward to the update!

Comment

Thanks so much leroy for the response. We are eagerly waiting for the new update. Good luck ....! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Comment

leroy
                  Yeeessss!! Calmly ... Napoleon said dress me slowly that I'm in a hurry

Comment

Update should be alliance wars, (i dont understand why so much secrecy about it ), it has been discussed in the past that it was under development already. (Personally i cant think of anything else being bigger than any previous release .)
                    Honestly i dont know what alliance wars would include , but i think is obvious that it would be a game changer a big update and allainces would matter a lot in it.
                    If we are lucky we may get new game modes included and if we have further luck maybe a new God included too?

Anw
                    Dear developers, please dont get me wrong but imo major concern should be , "who are the beta testers" ?
                    Checking the current top 100 player list (as far as i know) , i dare to say none of the top 30 players is included in the beta testing !
                    Furthermore i am not aware of any leader of the top 10 alliances being included in the beta testing too .
                    That is nt kind of a concern ?
                    Having players that have lots of experience and understanding in the game as beta testers is vital in my humble opinion. Not to mention the truly valuable experience and understanding of running a team by the leaders of the top alliances .
                    Is alliance wars being developed and tested without the opinions, suggestions and understanding of the functions of the teams by the leaders of the top alliances of the game ?
                    At the end of the day development of the game is absolutely your vision and decision making but i strongly urge you to rethink including at least some top players and top alliance leaders in the beta testing , for the sake of all of us players of the GoO community.

Comment

leroy
                      Gee, that's so awesome. Good luck with testing!!!๐Ÿ‘

Comment

Originally posted by DM View Post
                        Update should be alliance wars, (i dont understand why so much secrecy about it ), it has been discussed in the past that it was under development already. (Personally i cant think of anything else being bigger than any previous release .)
                        Honestly i dont know what alliance wars would include , but i think is obvious that it would be a game changer a big update and allainces would matter a lot in it.
                        If we are lucky we may get new game modes included and if we have further luck maybe a new God included too?

Anw
                        Dear developers, please dont get me wrong but imo major concern should be , "who are the beta testers" ?
                        Checking the current top 100 player list (as far as i know) , i dare to say none of the top 30 players is included in the beta testing !
                        Furthermore i am not aware of any leader of the top 10 alliances being included in the beta testing too .
                        That is nt kind of a concern ?
                        Having players that have lots of experience and understanding in the game as beta testers is vital in my humble opinion. Not to mention the truly valuable experience and understanding of running a team by the leaders of the top alliances .
                        Is alliance wars being developed and tested without the opinions, suggestions and understanding of the functions of the teams by the leaders of the top alliances of the game ?
                        At the end of the day development of the game is absolutely your vision and decision making but i strongly urge you to rethink including at least some top players and top alliance leaders in the beta testing , for the sake of all of us players of the GoO community.

I know 3 beta testers, and as I heard there are 6 or a few more of them, and devs already no need additional testing. The Kiddie, Dasian, Phoenix and Cronos are in, and someone didn't even need to ask devs about the beta server to be invited.

Comment

Originally posted by VARGA View Post

I know 3 beta testers, and as I heard there are 6 or a few more of them, and devs already no need additional testing. The Kiddie, Dasian, Phoenix and Cronos are in, and someone didn't even need to ask devs about the beta server to be invited.
                          Dasian quit the game for years and just come back, he didnโ€™t even knew who or what Paris does, people told him in his livestream.
                          Phoenix quit the game months ago, Iโ€™d say even before Paris.
                          letโ€™s agree kiddie isnโ€™t the best attacker and donโ€™t seem to know much about the game
                          cronos is a guy who got reported for cheating on this game and even after that stayed weeks with more monuments on his base instead of playing fair like everyone does. is he even level 100 now?

are those really the beta testers that game have? Where is the real players? Devs need people who attacks everyday and know what they are doing, no wonder why every single update comes out with a lot of bugs and patchs needs to be released sometimes 2, 3 times,

Comment

Leo have to agree with you on this need top players to be beta testers. The Kiddie is a good guy and when a update comes out he is very informative. Also believe Phoenix is now OG Chan in game.

Comment

Not sure why Aegis wants to keep everything secret too much and after all there are so many issues every update ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ Also the reason why I get frustrate is if the other game I play has bugs they release fix update quickly and tell us what they did / will but I have to find what is new things on this game by myself. They donโ€™t use News section effectively. Now ppl donโ€™t care about heal bug anymore because I guess ppl just gave up ๐Ÿ˜‚ Actually heal assist is quite useless most of the time so I donโ€™t care but at least there are ppl who care about so wish they would fix right away. Anyway good luck and hope we can still enjoy the game after the update

Comment

Working...
                              X