Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Either some players are cheating or they get a bonus attacking way above their levels

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Either some players are cheating or they get a bonus attacking way above their levels

Over the past weeks I and other high level players noticed that some players had “super”gods, ie.abnormal health,strength and abilities way beyond what they should have. Specifically talking about a Lv 117,122 and 128 where it was most noticeable.

Either these players are cheating in some way or -more likely actually-they get a hidden bonus to their gods when attacking way above their level.

If you would like to report any issues you feel need investigation please email support directly from your account with the battle details and accounts that concern you. Support is happy to check any concerns.

Comment

Last edited by ChaosFromIMMORTALS; October 15, 2020, 01:37 PM.

Comment

If you are talking about my attack on you, I got lucky with super reanimation there and I am sure that would not happen next time. I have had this before when Hades temple reanimation chance was very low, I had a very strong reanimation but it was rare. I think its about luck. And I am not cheating. I didn't see your replays but I don't think that level 122 is cheating either...

Comment

I m agree with Kane too. That happened in the past too. Then that player suddenly lost his magic power!!! Too sad but i dont believe the gods strength of some players dont reflect the reality. Maybe this is on purpose to create more challanges between players!! There is nothing to prove me the opposite because we watched the defence replays many times. Talent is another issue but surviving of the gods during the whole battle is very very questionable!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Umutcan View Post
            If you are talking about my attack on you, I got lucky with super reanimation there and I am sure that would not happen next time. I have had this before when Hades temple reanimation chance was very low, I had a very strong reanimation but it was rare. I think its about luck. And I am not cheating. I didn't see your replays but I don't think that level 122 is cheating either...
            I m sure you arent cheating but pls accept that your gods are super powerful. You could create super animate on my base when my hades temple and monument was level 1. That was completely absurd. I have never seen that before. There is something wrong even if you dont notice or know. Unfortunately i already lost my trust on this game being fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
              Over the past weeks I and other high level players noticed that some players had “super”gods, ie.abnormal health,strength and abilities way beyond what they should have. Specifically talking about a Lv 117,122 and 128 where it was most noticeable.

Either these players are cheating in some way or -more likely actually-they get a hidden bonus to their gods when attacking way above their level.
              Kane2 I agree that something is amiss with the god strength on these players. I just accept it because if I file a complaint and an investigation is conducted, the findings will be there is no cheating and these are extremely skilled players. 🤷‍♂️

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Umutcan View Post
                Maybe no cheating but a great commercial that minimal money is needed to have high offensive trophies. Not good for Aegis business, I can’t speak for others but my spending has decreased greatly due to my observations of players in the lvl 117-128 range. I think developers need to do a reassessment on defense again, specifically for lvl 150 and higher.

Chris

Comment

Thanks for saying that I am not cheating but how can I accept my gods are super powerful? Can you compare my gods with the players level 130+ 140+ 150+ ? There were times I wished my gods were stronger tbh. apollo strength at 72, artemis strength at 73, hera health 74, strength 72. they are not too bad but are not super powerful too. anyone at my level can set these strengths for themselves, in fact they can make their slow push gods a bit stronger too. you guys make it sound like I am cheating thats how I am winning and there are no skills at all... and I admit I am not that great and I like to play with helpers, but I think I have pretty decent routes... and with Ares patron its not always too easy on slow push part, my hera is weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post

Few days ago I had 3 attacks from same player (12 levels lower than me) in the same day .
                    His gods seem to be much more healthy for his level.
                    At one point he had 2 gods left apollo and zeus , he dropped zeus and then apollo and immediately he used Apollo's healing and his zeus didn't fill up his health .
                    His zeus health is level 60 125500 units and he has healing of light of Apollo at level 53 132000 units.
                    When he used his healing , it was like zeus got only 3/4 or 4/5 of health something like that and he definitely was not under of 1/5 health before the healing .

Maths dont match up i think . Something really suspicious going on imo..
                    How could this be possible? Is there any change he is cheating on his gods health ?

Does anyone have any ideas ?

Comment

There is no evidence of any foul play on any account, or of any account being able to alter or artificially enhance god powers in any way. If anyone suspects foul play full details need to be reported through the game help menu on your account and support will be happy to investigate.

Comment

Further more I am very skeptical about some aspects of the game.
                        It looks like numbers in the game are not that clear. Especially as far as our game levels is concern i am absolutely sure that we dont have same amount of gold and stone in same levels , therefore i am aware of the high possibility of any level player having higher amount of gold or stone than an another player of the same level. As far as hacking the game is concerned, there are 2 aspects . 1. There is the actual hacking of the game , messing up with game code etc and 2. there are the loopholes that usually are left unintentionally during the development of the game. Unfortunately poor and insufficient testing (beta testing is non existent) of the game updates provides minimal hindsight to devs resulting in the rise of the numbers of unintentional loopholes released in the game over the years. To be fair to the devs the majority of those loopholes and glitches have been fixed over the years.
                        In the past if i am not mistaken there was somekind of glitch were when upgrades were made offline when getting back online the resources spent were refunded or partially refunded and there was a possibility of the powers ,health and strength of the gods to be altered.
                        Since no nominal values of health strength and powers of the gods are shown during the fights .

Based on my observation either numbers in the game are false , as maths dont add up or the guy who attacked me has in a way gods with higher actual health than the indicated one .

Comment

Not sure what the hell is going on nowadays. A lvl 122 had a solo win against my city last night 😂

Nothing makes sense to me anymore regarding this game.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
                            There is no evidence of any foul play on any account, or of any account being able to alter or artificially enhance god powers in any way. If anyone suspects foul play full details need to be reported through the game help menu on your account and support will be happy to investigate.
                            Please restore all my defences in my history log from 20 days back till today and will be glad to provide you with the details that you want .
                            I know what i saw .
                            I am positive that something is really off there , if he is not cheating, then the numbers in the game are definitely wrong , there is no other rational explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by DM View Post
                              Further more I am very skeptical about some aspects of the game.
                              It looks like numbers in the game are not that clear. Especially as far as our game levels is concern i am absolutely sure that we dont have same amount of gold and stone in same levels , therefore i am aware of the high possibility of any level player having higher amount of gold or stone than an another player of the same level. As far as hacking the game is concerned, there are 2 aspects . 1. There is the actual hacking of the game , messing up with game code etc and 2. there are the loopholes that usually are left unintentionally during the development of the game. Unfortunately poor and insufficient testing (beta testing is non existent) of the game updates provides minimal hindsight to devs resulting in the rise of the numbers of unintentional loopholes released in the game over the years. To be fair to the devs the majority of those loopholes and glitches have been fixed over the years.
                              In the past if i am not mistaken there was somekind of glitch were when upgrades were made offline when getting back online the resources spent were refunded or partially refunded and there was a possibility of the powers ,health and strength of the gods to be altered.
                              Since no nominal values of health strength and powers of the gods are shown during the fights .

Based on my observation either numbers in the game are false , as maths dont add up or the guy who attacked me has in a way gods with higher actual health than the indicated one .
                              This is completely false.
                              Everything here is false. If you suspect foul play on a specific account email support from the help menu.
                              Concerning level XP. XP is calculated by the combined amount of gold and stone on an account. Gold and stone have an equal value in XP value. If gold or stone is removed from an account XP drops. If it is added XP increases. This is equal on every single account. Some accounts may have a higher gold value for their level than others making their account offense heavy, but this means their account has less average stone for their level making defense weaker than average.

Comment

Working...
                              X