Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8th god

Hi my name is Killua
    i made this post because i felt like more insight and knowledge from other players would be a smart thing to do
    currently im level 78 and im in an alliance called gods united
    i have Zeus, Poseidon, Ares, Hera, Artemis,Hermes and hades
    my plan is to get athena do you have any tips before i get her and more when i finally get her

Originally posted by Killua View Post
    Hi my name is Killua
    i made this post because i felt like more insight and knowledge from other players would be a smart thing to do
    currently im level 78 and im in an alliance called gods united
    i have Zeus, Poseidon, Ares, Hera, Artemis,Hermes and hades
    my plan is to get athena do you have any tips before i get her and more when i finally get her
    Hi killua im NIGHTFURY lvl 82 same alliance as you.... I think this was discussed in guild chat too lol....
    But yes, Athena is a great tank, and fits wonderfully into most attack styles... Her temple is an integral part of base defense, it's gonna boost your base strength like crazy...
    All in all, im sure you'll love her...

Comment

When usin Athena you want to put her down first with shield to soak up all the damage

Comment

Originally posted by Aditya Atre View Post

Hi killua im NIGHTFURY lvl 82 same alliance as you.... I think this was discussed in guild chat too lol....
        But yes, Athena is a great tank, and fits wonderfully into most attack styles... Her temple is an integral part of base defense, it's gonna boost your base strength like crazy...
        All in all, im sure you'll love her...
        ahh hey NIGHTFURY nice to see ya lol
        oh i don't think iv'e seen most of the officer chat iv'e been off for awhile the most i read before i got off to sleep was about the kiddie being in our alliance
        i was planning on getting her instead of hermes but i needed that regroup lol

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosFromIMMORTALS View Post
          When usin Athena you want to put her down first with shield to soak up all the damage
          Thank you very much appreciated

Comment

You won’t be able to get the 8th god ult ability till level 85

Comment

No doubt athena is a very good tank. You can start attacking with athena, zeus,poseiden,hades and artemis by deploying athena first with aegis and inspiration .I've experienced that this starting god combo is very powerful.you can also try it. Good luck... ! Athena temple is very ​​​​​​important in defense as it and athena houses boosts health of adjacent buildings. Don't forget to try that god combo. 😉😉😉😉 Good luck 👍👍👍💐💐💐
              ​​​
              ​​​​​

Comment

It’s best to get Athena early on as inspiration can get you lot of wins easily

Comment

Athena sounds a good choicev

Comment

Working...
                  X