Seventh God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seventh God

I made a thread like this before but I wanted to ask again as I'm nearing level 65, what would be my best option for seventh God? I already have Zeus,Athena,Artemis,Apollo,Ares,Posideon with Artemis as patron.

Get hades and then Hera

Comment

As you have apollo and artemis, get hades next. It will help to generate troops by re-animation. Get hera or hermes as 8th. I think hera will be good, Bcoz hera is important in both attacking and defending.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

Comment

Thank you both for responding!

Comment

Hera basically super hard to kill and itโ€™s wrath can do serious damage to the base but if youโ€™re using Artemis as patron you need skeleton for sure since those thing spawn in high numbers and they also arenโ€™t charmable compared to summon hoplite the number and the cool down time is very important

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosFromIMMORTALS View Post
            Hera basically super hard to kill and itโ€™s wrath can do serious damage to the base but if youโ€™re using Artemis as patron you need skeleton for sure since those thing spawn in high numbers and they also arenโ€™t charmable compared to summon hoplite the number and the cool down time is very important
            Thank you for your feedback.

Comment

Working...
            X