Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Developers still here or did they all run off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Developers still here or did they all run off?

Haven’t heard from them in months, no fix for the heal bug, no mention of a troop AI fix so they all don’t run into a corner etc.
    You guys gave up on the planned updates or what?

Everyone is hard at work on the next major release 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
      Everyone is hard at work on the next major release 🙂
      Can I have any words about next big update like the release date? 😃

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosFromIMMORTALS View Post

Top Secret

Comment

I am surprised. Priority should be the heal bug update.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario View Post
            I am surprised. Priority should be the heal bug update.
            There was no reference towards a priority list in my response. The reported heal issue as well as other reports are all being looked into by the appropriate people.

Comment

Appreciate your hard work of course but I just want to have the bug update asap. Feel like we are waiting for it forever. Thank you.

Comment

The doppelgänger event god order will turn back to how you started in the next round even if you change it in previous round drives me crazy when I drop Hermès in second wave first without knowing

Comment

That would include "alliance wars" given that it would possible afterall to develop and implement.
                  Game Over

Comment

Originally posted by DM View Post

That would include "alliance wars" given that it would possible afterall to develop and implement.
                    I heard the next big update is in the test server from lot of people

Comment

I heard the next big update is in the test server from lot of people
                      If I am not mistaken from what has been said in the past , update version 4.XXX will be a game changer and would be the biggest in the game so far , if that is what you are referring to and if is true then I guess is really good news.
                      Game Over

Comment

Some people say it isn’t while others say it is so not sure

Comment

Be wary of rumors, the next release information is filed away in a top secret location in a vault that would be formidable to Autolycus himself.

Comment

Thanks for proof that you're here alive, reading our posts..... It was a bait, and you took it.... Glad to see you alive.... Stay safe you and all the other staff and your families

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
                              Haven’t heard from them in months, no fix for the heal bug, no mention of a troop AI fix so they all don’t run into a corner etc.
                              You guys gave up on the planned updates or what?
                              Are a some months that heal bugs continue.. and what about no alert on Android device? Are some years that doesn't work. I wait for a response please, ty.

Comment

Working...
                              X