Broken game!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken game!!

I am unhappy for some situations that occurred in the game since the last update (3.16). Here are three reasons why the developers BROKE THE GAME.

1) HID changes: I know they took health from the gods again. The numbers themselves did not change, but the value of those numbers did. Before 3.16 having 100,000 health was one thing, now it's another. There was so much discontent in previous updates about the removal of power from the gods that this time they did it in silence. THEY LIED TO THE COMMUNITY !!

2) The powers of the gods DO NOT work. With reflex activated Hera and Apollo died in 1 SECOND AND AT THE SAME TIME. There were not many troops around and the hero was not around. They died SO FAST THAT I DIDN'T HAVE TIME to do ANYTHING.

3) It became very difficult to heal buildings in defense. Those supporters of the defenses I suppose you have noticed. I look forward to a new update reflecting the changes and fixing the mentioned issues.

1) We don't hide balance changes, and we didn't take any health from the gods. Seriously, why would we do this? People hate on our balance changes enough already, there is really no reason to ever try to hide balance changes from the community. And I think generally speaking most people are relatively OK'ish with the health of the gods. So we wouldn't change it in a minor release like this unless something else really required it. Also note that the health/strength numbers shown in the UI are taken from the same code location as the game battle code. So we'd really have to go out of our way to make them different.

2) Please send tech support the details of the film and I'd be happy to take a look at it and let you know exactly what happened.

3) There were some code changes (introduced in 3.15) that increased touch/tap priority for hero targeting. We are currently looking to see if maybe those code changes somehow messed up assist healing.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by Sr Marcos View Post
      I am unhappy for some situations that occurred in the game since the last update (3.16). Here are three reasons why the developers BROKE THE GAME.

1) HID changes: I know they took health from the gods again. The numbers themselves did not change, but the value of those numbers did. Before 3.16 having 100,000 health was one thing, now it's another. There was so much discontent in previous updates about the removal of power from the gods that this time they did it in silence. THEY LIED TO THE COMMUNITY !!

2) The powers of the gods DO NOT work. With reflex activated Hera and Apollo died in 1 SECOND AND AT THE SAME TIME. There were not many troops around and the hero was not around. They died SO FAST THAT I DIDN'T HAVE TIME to do ANYTHING.

3) It became very difficult to heal buildings in defense. Those supporters of the defenses I suppose you have noticed. I look forward to a new update reflecting the changes and fixing the mentioned issues.
      I hope you are just having a bad day. Feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post

I hope you are just having a bad day. Feel better.
        And you must be feeling great and in heaven since Hera is made unstoppable and making you Untouchable! Congrats and kudos to you and to the devs! Enjoy the game!

Sr Marcos not sure what you’re talking about but at high levels, Hera is the ultimate, unstoppable/Untouchable God!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitten View Post

And you must be feeling great and in heaven since Hera is made unstoppable and making you Untouchable! Congrats and kudos to you and to the devs! Enjoy the game!

Sr Marcos not sure what you’re talking about but at high levels, Hera is the ultimate, unstoppable/Untouchable God!
          I can't really understand this comment, so do you want a broken Poseidon to smeal in 1 secondo all 10 temples? Do you want a very weak Hera so that who use Hera patron can die immediatly deleting completely Slow Push?
          I want to remind you that Aphrodite also received a great buff.
          Do you want a game where everyone plays Mono temple and becomes a competition only in that discipline? Come on, enough with these comments where it is clear that there is not a minimum of objectivity. Poseidon was completely broken and any objective player would admit it, as I admit that Hera has been too strong in the past, but you just say that Poseidon was fine and that Hera is too strong, even now that she is perfectly balanced. Tung who is a dear companion and friend of the alliance had achieved 4650 attack trophies at Lv. 114, almost always attacking alone. He learned from you that you are a great Mono player, this shows that Mono and Poseidon are still very strong, because he is the strongest player there is for his level. War Hammer is fortunate to have several assists lately, which in addition to his great skill have taken him so high. Because in defense, since you have received the balances you wanted, by now being at 150 or 160 changes, but very little because your bases are almost unbeatable. The difference between you and him lies in small things, what moves now between you 2 are also the assists he has and you not, stop. The game is now quite balanced, even if Paris creates some problems 🤣 and the attacks seem to be a little more complicated. However, I speak to you as a person who admires your skill in your type of Kitten game.
          I'm sure if you want you can go back to fight for the top 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Den0689 View Post

I can't really understand this comment, so do you want a broken Poseidon to smeal in 1 secondo all 10 temples? Do you want a very weak Hera so that who use Hera patron can die immediatly deleting completely Slow Push?
            Do you want a game where everyone plays Mono temple and becomes a competition only in that discipline? Come on, enough with these comments where it is clear that there is not a minimum of objectivity. Poseidon was completely broken and any objective player would admit it, as I admit that Hera has been too strong in the past, but you just say that Poseidon was fine and that Hera is too strong, even now that she is perfectly balanced. Tung who is a dear companion and friend of the alliance had achieved 4650 attack trophies at Lv. 114, almost always attacking alone. He learned from you that you are a great Mono player, this shows that Mono and Poseidon are still very strong, because he is the strongest player there is for his level. War Hammer is fortunate to have several assists lately, which in addition to his great skill have taken him so high. Because in defense, since you have received the balances you wanted, by now being at 150 or 160 changes, but very little because your bases are almost unbeatable. The difference between you and him lies in small things, what moves now between you 2 are also the assists he has and you not, stop. The game is now quite balanced, even if Paris creates some problems 🤣 and the attacks seem to be a little more complicated. However, I speak to you as a person who admires your skill in your type of Kitten game.
            Poseidon became broken because the devs starting messing with him for no reason. Before the hero update there was no complaints from him being too OP. In fact Ares was by far the preferred choice to monogod. They should have left it where his strength on water blast was boosted and not his range.

Comment

Originally posted by CapedCrusader View Post

Poseidon became broken because the devs starting messing with him for no reason. Before the hero update there was no complaints from him being too OP. In fact Ares was by far the preferred choice to monogod. They should have left it where his strength on water blast was boosted and not his range.
              Actually, the patron power boost was (nearly) completely broken on Poseidon. Fixing them is what caused the imbalance, and so we had to adjust him accordingly.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by Den0689 View Post

I am level 161 with quite a strong defense and Umutcan is level 127 with no assist or even with only 1 helper as long as it can drop a corner tent can beat me before the update. Now he can’t. That tells you something. He doesn’t use Hera as Patron god. Now with new update, Hera patron is basically unstoppable/Untouchable. I’ve seen replays of the number 1 player in the game attacking me and basically all the other gods are put on the sidelines and only Hera takes the rest of the temples. No sense defending and killing all the other gods he have because Hera would heal herself and will finish the base.

By the way, Umutcan level 121 uses Athena in the corner keeping her alive plus his helpers corner tenting. Stupid troops from my academies all go to that corner leaving the base defenseless and vulnerable. This is how he was able to beat me multiple times before the update.

Yes this problem haven’t been fixed. Game is broken. I don’t think it can ever be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Actually, the patron power boost was (nearly) completely broken on Poseidon. Fixing them is what caused the imbalance, and so we had to adjust him accordingly.

leroy
                  That broken version of Poseidon was the better balanced version. I get fixing him caused the imbalance. He should have just been reverted back to the previous version instead of keeping his range boost and eliminating his water blast boost to compensate for the imbalance that was created.

Comment

I had that idea Kitten described very late and I understand how she or other players dont like it, the troops are stupid. but there was no way for me to handle all the the troops with a hera so weak that she was dying right away in bases like kitten sln or war Hammer. And I thought about doing it because odysseus had only Pink houses so it would mean weak range. I am really enjoying Ares as patron so I did not want to change to Hera patron... And in slightly weaker bases I am always trying to confront troops and the hero. It was cheap way to beat Kitten I admit but it was the only way. And yes, I cant do it anymore because Paris has a good range.

Comment

And you are not really saying that, but I don't think I am a bad player just because I used that way... Anyone else could have done it if it was too easy. The route before the push was very important. 😕

Comment

Originally posted by Umutcan View Post
                        And you are not really saying that, but I don't think I am a bad player just because I used that way... Anyone else could have done it if it was too easy. The route before the push was very important. 😕
                        I’m not saying you’re a cheap player for using cheap tricks. I have more admiration for people like you who attacks solo or with little to no help and can beat a base like mine. Some had to come with 3 or more helpers just to be able to beat me then gloat about it.

It’s how the game is made that made you exploit that cheap trick. It’s always been that way and is never or will never be fixed. Not your fault but the devs fault for making it that way. They can easily change it where NOT 100% of my defense troops goes to the corner to chase your corner tent and Athena. But they WON’T as it has been an ongoing problem . They keep messing with Hera instead, making her untouchable and unstoppable.

Comment

I’m not saying you’re a cheap player for using cheap tricks. I have more admiration for people like you who attacks solo or with little to no help and can beat a base like mine. Some had to come with 3 or more helpers just to be able to beat me then gloat about it.

It’s how the game is made that made you exploit that cheap trick. It’s always been that way and is never or will never be fixed. Not your fault but the devs fault for making it that way. They can easily change it where NOT 100% of my defense troops goes to the corner to chase your corner tent and Athena. But they WON’T as it has been an ongoing problem . They keep messing with Hera instead, making her untouchable and unstoppable.
                          I’ll say it one last time, Hera is not untouchable/invincible. She takes plenty of damage or dies if a bad route is chosen.

Chris

Comment

Now I am curious one more time. Other than few level 150s or close to 150 + Umutcan who else is able to beat your base.

Just want to know where I stand in the goo community since I have shifted to mono style(ofcourse temporary shift for fast resources).

Not trying to fuel the fire but I am getting feeling if hera patron is invincible i should also try when I am back to slowpush may be🤔🤔
                            Last edited by Thorr; August 26, 2020, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Maybe before Hera was unstoppable. Not now It depends a lot on how well it is used and also on how well a city is prepared. Many do not pay attention to this very important detail. There are cities that are better prepared than others.

Comment

Working...
                              X