Patron God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patron God

Hi guys, I'm saving up to get the patron god now. Still have less than a mil but I'll come to it eventually. I'm going to get Poseidon as patron, but here comes the first question. Do you think I should get another god to be patron instead? I have Zeus, Athena, Poseidon, Hera, Ares, Hades. Zeus, Poseidon, Hera all have all their abilities already, but I can still get the other gods' abilities in response to your suggestions. I'm at Lvl 52, so there's no hope of getting a new god at Lvl 65 so fast. The next question is, how much gold should I spend on the patron points? The next question will depend on this, it is what combination do you think I should have for the patron? See, the combination will depend on the number of patron points I have. So, what do you guys think?

Great news! You can select any god that has all 3 unlocked powers as you patron anytime after you have unlocked the patron ability. You can also move the patron points bar up and down to rearrange how you would like the patron points to be used.

Comment

Working...
    X