The Kiddee’s YouTube channel deleted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kiddee’s YouTube channel deleted?

It would appear as though his channel was deleted for TOS violations. I didn’t care for his videos but that’s a shame.
    Alliance- Heroes of Olympus 2.0!

He is on Twitch now

Comment

He got hacked. From what I’ve heard on his discord server youtube is being difficult in returning control to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Goob View Post
        He got hacked. From what I’ve heard on his discord server youtube is being difficult in returning control to him.
        Ahh. Hopefully he’s successful in getting it restored. I didn’t realize that a channel could be brought back from ‘termination’ but I’m far from being an expert on YouTube inner workings.

Alliance- Heroes of Olympus 2.0!

Comment

His channel got hacked and went rogue and is now named something like Ethereum live or something...... PLS UNSUB TO THAT CHANNEL...... HE HAS A NEW CHANNEL NAMED PSIKO Pls go sub to Psiko and get him to 4k subs and 1000 hours viewtime ASAP...

Comment

Originally posted by Aditya Atre View Post
            His channel got hacked and went rogue and is now named something like Ethereum live or something...... PLS UNSUB TO THAT CHANNEL...... HE HAS A NEW CHANNEL NAMED PSIKO Pls go sub to Psiko and get him to 4k subs and 1000 hours viewtime ASAP...
            sorry have 0 desire to help someone who promotes stealing other people's bases

Comment

Originally posted by Hossenpheffer View Post

sorry have 0 desire to help someone who promotes stealing other people's bases
              Lmao...... tru....its just that if these guys are fond enough of him to track his channel they should have the right info......
              Wait a sec... Were u the hacker?
              Last edited by Aditya Atre; July 13, 2020, 09:42 PM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Lmao...... tru....its just that if these guys are fond enough of him to track his channel they should have the right info......
                Wait a sec... Were u the hacker?
                Nope...but I did smack his copied city down a few hours ago. Got myself 22 happy little trophies and a feeling of enormous righteousness
                Last edited by Hossenpheffer; July 14, 2020, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hossenpheffer View Post

Nope...but I did smack his copied city down a few hours ago. Got myself 22 happy little trophies and a feeling of enormous righteousness
                  Mission Passed! Respect +......
                  GG man

Comment

Was looking for his channel. Could not find it under psiko

Comment

Originally posted by Bennett the Bandit View Post

Was looking for his channel. Could not find it under psiko
                      Idk why he hasn't posted GoO yet, but this is his channel https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC7wH2...Lfeh4Cw/videos

Comment

Working...
                      X