Heros and Houses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heros and Houses

I am bit confused at the moment. Can anyone tell me if hero looses boost from houses with temples going down.

I was attacking a base with odyssey and only red houses around. I took down red houses with hera blast first and before heal hera was shot dead and then odyssey killed all gods with almost 1 arrow on each god..5 seconds and game over.. I got the same base later then I took down red temple but odyssey still killed all gods same way as before.

Now I am confused if the hero was too powerful of houses boost remained forever.

Actual temple needs to be destroyed to eliminate the boost on Hero. So in your case, if Ares temple destroyed then Hero will lose damage boost after shockwave passes.

Chris
    Last edited by War Hammer; June 29, 2020, 04:22 PM. Reason: Added information

Comment

Thanks cris..I will see what i can do on that base soon..ur feedback helped..

Comment

The house boosts he was spawned with will remain. The boost from the temple will be gone, but not the houses

Comment

I am 100% sure that Only Apollo temple will not boost hero if it destroyed. The other houses and temples boost their bonus forever. As same same all other troops.

Troops that born before The ** house and The ** temple fall will have bonus forever, If one pink house close to it gone, The new troops will not have that pink house bonus.

I am always destroy pink temple but Why I still meet 1m hp hurcules and 800k hp Odys? That mean it forever.

Now I and my friends are boring to play , Let's Dev and mono play together.
          Last edited by Demeter; July 1, 2020, 12:25 PM.

Comment

As far as I understand Demeter is right on this one . Actually is very very confusing and has been brought up in the past but no official answer was given by any developer. some players like Fritz shared some thoughts but nothing has ever been verified. In GoO wiki page there is no reference about what happening to house or temple boost on already spawen troops. Personally i dont understand the different logic in it . As far as I understood definitely red and green houses keep their boost on already spawned troops . From this week clock challange i observed that Hercules keeps his health even if pink temple is down and pink houses around the accedemy go down cause of it.
            The Hero update brought in the surface some desing faults in the game .
            Imo the way 3rd Aphrodite and 2nd Hera powers affect on Heroes is completely out of resoning or logic and definitely contraticory to the description.
            Anw for me is clear that game is not exciting anymore for many players i know .
            I agree with Demeter , i am bored too to try and chace the Hero to kill him to win a battle . Is like all of the suden the only real concern is killing the Hero as eraly on as possible.
            Only thing i really enjoy in game right now is doing Poseidon daily challanges, is the only one that is fun to slow push anymore..

Comment

Quoting from Hossenpheffer "Hades is an exception but yes, pretty sure the spawned troops keep most of their bonuses given by houses, even after the houses are destroyed. This has been asked several times here for years, and I always see the same answer" ..

Comment

But as far as i know never was given official reply on that from developers..

Comment

I am not sure but I got rid of red temple at priory but hero remained same..I dropped hera blast..she was snipped before heal..then each god snipped with approx 1 arrow..now I see lots of players with pink houses around hero hut and apolo environment..hero is almost unkillable and it literally snipped all gods while smoking a cigarette may be..lol I like it🤩🤩 when I quit game and return after an year I will be number 1 player because of defence trophies..hope there will be still some people around who will attack and give me defence trophies 😁😁

Comment

Originally posted by Demeter View Post
                    I am 100% sure that Only Apollo temple will not boost hero if it destroyed. The other houses and temples boost their bonus forever. As same same all other troops.

Troops that born before The ** house and The ** temple fall will have bonus forever, If one pink house close to it gone, The new troops will not have that pink house bonus.

I am always destroy pink temple but Why I still meet 1m hp hurcules and 800k hp Odys? That mean it forever.

Now I and my friends are boring to play , Let's Dev and mono play together.
                    I agree I almost lost interest now and left alliance, deleted line app so that like few days back people cant message me daily to come back. I am waiting for next update if nothing changes I will quit because game is too boaring now.

Issue is..I cant plan my second wave path..I need to plan second wave as per hero placement after first wave..its more or less luck that wins makes me win after starting second wave..now if I see I cant handle hero after ending first wave I am not even bothered to start second wave..

Game has become boring for sure..

Guys this is me so dont bother replying me how to handle hero, how to kill him etc..for the same reason I removed line app and quit all alliances..

I want no motivation from any of my friends to continue playing to be honest..

Comment

A few things to take note of here. One, I think the devs should at least reply to this on the houses' boost on heroes. Two, I think the houses' boost even when the house is gone is annoying. I think that should be taken away. I mean, like when you take down a temple, the boost from the temple itself is gone, and the houses have cleared for a pathway, but the boost is still there from the houses. You only take away about like half of the boost and create a pathway to other temples, that's about all you get from taking down the temple.

Comment

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post
                        Actual temple needs to be destroyed to eliminate the boost on Hero. So in your case, if Ares temple destroyed then Hero will lose damage boost after shockwave passes.

Chris
                        I think that's 100% wrong, because the Hero has already spawned when the game starts.

It is unfair if a spawned trooper loses health or damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Nod View Post

I think that's 100% wrong, because the Hero has already spawned when the game starts.

It is unfair if a spawned trooper loses health or damage.
                          They lose the ongoing boost of the temple’s presence. They do not lose the boosts of the houses they had when they spawned.

Comment

Working...
                          X