This is possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is possible?

This shouldn't be possible !! Developers, leroy , CASTIEL they must explain.

It happened to a friend, not me.
    Attached Files

Explain us what can’t be possible please? You don’t want People to get attacked?

Comment

Oops, edited due to mistake
      Last edited by Fanusen; June 22, 2020, 09:10 PM.
      Alliance- Olympus Rises

Comment

Or he could be questioning why he got attacked 3 times in a row by the same player. 🤷‍♂️
        Alliance- Olympus Rises

Comment

Sr Marcos

if your friend is up in Manish territory the pool gets pretty restricted. It could just be a simple numbers game. Kinda sucks to lose a bunch in a row but I don’t know what else you could do.

Comment

I used to get 25 time in roll by only one player. same players in all page

Comment

That is how this game works. Many have same experience and I don’t think the devs will do anything.

Comment

Just three times? Come on Manish,stop slacking off.

On a more serious note,we asked the devs multiple times for a zero trophy farming mode but ofc to no avail.

Comment

I assist one player who kept attacking and he hit same players over and over. That’s how this game is. Some ppl get bored quickly because of that.

Comment

Happens to me all the time. Mannish surrenders regularly too to keep trophies low, so it’s actually kind of a wash

Comment

Your friend lost 13 trophies and received 476,009 gold for the inconvenience. Then, since Manish lowered your friend's defense by 13 trophies, the next attacker was a bit weaker than what he would have received and successfully lost, netting him another 384,000 for a grand total of 860,009. The opponent might have won if he were a bit stronger (which he would have been had Manish not attacked x3). The pic is cut off, but I wonder how many trophies were gained on that win. Gotta laugh if it's 13.

Anyway, unless you're one of the monster levels dominating the top of the leaderboard, defensive trophies come and go. For every opponent that wins, you will get weaker and weaker future opponents and the trophies come back.

Now if your friend is irked that he missed out on revenges because Manish is constantly the available revenge rather than someone else, I would normally understand, except Manish's attacks were all in the same hour. So the chance of being able to revenge any of those battles, no matter who they are, would be remote unless your friend just happened to be on at the time (which I don't think he was since there was only one battle with one defender).

I'm not a fan of farming. But I don't think it's the end of the world and could be considered, at most, a minor inconvenience.
                      SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

Dr Fritz dropping knowledge and holding class again.

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
                          Explain us what can’t be possible please? You don’t want People to get attacked?
                          Did you see the picture?? The same player attacking another 3 times in a row !! And apparently in a short range of time.

Comment

It caught my attention ... beyond that I believe in certain coincidences of the game. But I don't remember seeing anything like that.

Thanks for your opinions

Comment

Sr Marcos i see that from Manish and/or Reinhart and/or kitten and a few others almost every day...haven’t seen reinhart in a while come onto think about it...but he was baaaaaad about it for a while...like 12-15 in 2 hours

Comment

Working...
                              X