Hero boosted by aphrodite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero boosted by aphrodite

Wanted to see if others are finding the hero completely surrounded by aphrodite houses beyond overpowered? I sm level 99 and just fought a level 96 whose hero, with 700k hp, killed ail 9 of mine, literally finishing fight without a scratch. I knew it was going to be a problem, so I hit it with literally everything. All highest dps gods, boosted by inspiration, took down about 20% before front 5 dead. The push 4 stood no chance.

This has happened several times now. Taking out aphrodite temple first makes no difference of course.

Any strategy tips?

Dang? Was it Ody? Or Hercules?

Comment

Odys can go over 700,000 hp by all Aphrodite house

Comment

Did you take down the Apollo temple before taking on the Hero, the Apollo temple heals him

Comment

Heros are seriously week. No matter what houses you put. They just die by seeing gods only. I wish they are no longer affected by slowtime. They cant face apolo. I mean why? They are heros should destroy anything and it turns out apolo can kill them. They seriously need heavy boost. May be revenge damage from heros to all gods. 1 god attacks hero all gods should get damage. What's the point in introducing weak heros.

Odysseus can shoot from middle of the map and we can see him. He should be able to shoot from one end of the base to another end of the base. Also he should be anytime far away from the gods so they cant touch him anymore.

Hercules is too slow. He should get speed more than herms monument troops. Also a hulk like jump from anywhere on gods should be added so that he can be worth. Or may be he should be able to fly or something.

I mean what is the point of introducing such a weak heros in the game. We need very heavy defence boosts otherwise how can I defend when higher levels are farming. Game is all about defending so its really high time..our suggestion should be considered 不不不

I know I am genius so no complement expected.

不不不不不不樹樹樹樹

Comment

Originally posted by Demeter View Post
            Odys can go over 700,000 hp by all Aphrodite house
            Sorry Odys can go over 800,000 hp not 7

Comment

Originally posted by karlfs99 View Post
              Wanted to see if others are finding the hero completely surrounded by aphrodite houses beyond overpowered? I sm level 99 and just fought a level 96 whose hero, with 700k hp, killed ail 9 of mine, literally finishing fight without a scratch. I knew it was going to be a problem, so I hit it with literally everything. All highest dps gods, boosted by inspiration, took down about 20% before front 5 dead. The push 4 stood no chance.

This has happened several times now. Taking out aphrodite temple first makes no difference of course.

Any strategy tips?
              Ofcourse there is a strategy..either quit game out of frustration and irritation or just help不不 ..kidding..I can understand you. I stop many times playing out of anger. No offense but if they want to make game defence friendly you got your own decision.

Either play or quit. They aren't asking any of us to play or not play. Their baby they can grow it any way they want.

cheers

樹樹樹綾綾

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post
                Heros are seriously week. No matter what houses you put. They just die by seeing gods only. I wish they are no longer affected by slowtime. They cant face apolo. I mean why? They are heros should destroy anything and it turns out apolo can kill them. They seriously need heavy boost. May be revenge damage from heros to all gods. 1 god attacks hero all gods should get damage. What's the point in introducing weak heros.

Odysseus can shoot from middle of the map and we can see him. He should be able to shoot from one end of the base to another end of the base. Also he should be anytime far away from the gods so they cant touch him anymore.

Hercules is too slow. He should get speed more than herms monument troops. Also a hulk like jump from anywhere on gods should be added so that he can be worth. Or may be he should be able to fly or something.

I mean what is the point of introducing such a weak heros in the game. We need very heavy defence boosts otherwise how can I defend when higher levels are farming. Game is all about defending so its really high time..our suggestion should be considered 不不不

I know I am genius so no complement expected.

不不不不不不樹樹樹樹
                That was very fun to read, its obviously sarcasm but fear devs might actually implement some of those improvements in the near future. And if only because nobody asked for those additional changes- like usually.
                But Thorr, come on,youve got to think bigger. Heroes need to stop gods from dropping at all, no Hera, Ares,Poseidon for you.That would fix defense. Or how about a hero blocking your assistance- no help for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post

That was very fun to read, its obviously sarcasm but fear devs might actually implement some of those improvements in the near future. And if only because nobody asked for those additional changes- like usually.
                  But Thorr, come on,youve got to think bigger. Heroes need to stop gods from dropping at all, no Hera, Ares,Poseidon for you.That would fix defense. Or how about a hero blocking your assistance- no help for you?
                  OMG how could I miss that!!

I will be using Zeus as my patron so as long as they heros don't block him I am ok..I am still confused between zeus or herms but i think zeus would be better綾

Comment

I think you mean Aphrodite patron. She is so awesome as a patron,can charm troops and buildings to your side practically nullifying any enemy defense. Secret tip, just take out the hero with your first wave,ignore anything else! Not that you could do a lot more, my 840k hp Odysseus takes a while to die. Then start your second wave with Aphrodite patron and slow push all 10 temples, so easy a dev could do it yes yes!

Comment

Even if heroes prevent assistance, they would still be way too weak. I mean have you seen the size of the gods???? Their like twice the hero and you can have five of them at a time! Not only that but they can use abilities which is seriously unfair to the heroes! To give heroes a chance, I think they should block all god's abilities and ultimates! I mean the developers have already lain the groundwork with Aphrodite and Hera so this shouldn't be a major coding challenge at all, right?

Comment

Since when did Thorr grow a sense of mild, underwhelming humor?

Comment

General response to everything read

ALWAYS at some point you are going to lose an attack a defense because THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE BETTER. There is a limit, do not pretend to always win.

The hero is just another defense, we have to find him around. The best I think is to keep them away. Build an army and help those who keep you distracted. For example, for various gorgons we use Hera's reflex to remove them....

Lastly, heroes should NOT have a god's stats, with as many houses around as possible the hero should be one step down.

Comment

Oh no..I was serious about boosting heros but anyways I go with crowd朮朮..

there is no doubt that heros are overpowered. I have lost the count how many times I decide like..ok now I am free for next 2 or 3 hrs and let's play goo then after few fights I am like..ok that's enough of looking dumb in front of intelligence of odyssey and I play online snooker or even boom beach or something..

but that's me..

Comment

Oh you are real visionary. Salutes to you.

They just implemented this by introducing Paris. Just to avoid copy right issues they allow gods to come down but rest they followed what you suggested.

Instead of blocking gods from dropping now paris blocks them after drop. Just make sure paris attack is at minimum so it remains immortal and shoot normal or special arrows from beyond visual range of the gods.

Seriously I don't have answers for this defence strategy 不不.

and yes, fearfullness of paris has made him even more clever than odesys.

Any inputs on this?

Comment

Working...
                              X