Base copying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Base copying

Well I hope you’re happy...the kiddie preaching base copying on YouTube...seriously? You just give us a defense update, and now everyone’s supposed to use the same bases? Wow, so irate...everyone copy kitten seriously I’m flabbergasted...appalled..enraged. @devs you know this was already an issue and now you promote it? I’m serious everyone...everyone copy kitten’s base as close as you can. See how long it takes for the devs to change this issue.
    Last edited by Hossenpheffer; June 3, 2020, 01:13 AM.

Well his defensive trophies were kinda low.

Comment

Originally posted by Bennett the Bandit View Post
      Well his defensive trophies were kinda low.
      The kiddie? Yeah I’ve been beating his base since 105

Comment

And then the devs pushed it out to all of us as an in-game notification? Why? You want all bases the same? How about we all have the same pantheon as well?

You can miss me with the whole, “he said alter it how you like” argument as well.

Hossenpheffer next they will peep you have almost 1000 more def trophies (respect) and copy.

Comment

I also seriously do not understand why developers did this. I agreed with most of the decisions made by the developers in the past, but this, I cannot understand at all.

Comment

Now this “click on a base and it tells you everything” feature, which was allegedly requested by so many players makes sense. Base design stealing needed to become even more easier. We are told to be creative in developing new attack styles to adapt to new updates but lazy base copying is the way we are supposed to go on the defensive side? Do developers officially support this “defense strategy/tip” Kiddie showed? If so it’s a slap in the face for everyone who loves defense and works hard to build a good base.

Comment

Originally posted by Goob View Post
              And then the devs pushed it out to all of us as an in-game notification? Why? You want all bases the same? How about we all have the same pantheon as well?

You can miss me with the whole, “he said alter it how you like” argument as well.

Hossenpheffer next they will peep you have almost 1000 more def trophies (respect) and copy.
              And the sad part was there was so much that could be said,, temple spacing,, house’s around monuments, etc. then he was way off on some of his advice in my opinion. Lower levels should use a compact base .really Hera and posy combinations kill it so fast. Lower levels. And this is just me should use islands. But he best advice he offered was find a level close to you and copy. But I’m in agreement this should have never been pushed out in the game
              TYSM
              Bennett

Comment

Encourage players to copy bases. Easy to say, I told ya so.
                The writing was on the wall when they snuck in features in the last update designed to help copy bases. When questioned about these changes they give a senseless answer while claiming many have requested the feature. They even went as far as providing options to remedy the fault yet took no action after players voted in their answers.
                The fact that they hid these feature changes, faked possible solutions, then made moves to actually strengthen the fault made it clear their intentions.
                I have to say, I’m surprised to see how blatant they are about it nowadays.
                Cannot make it any more obvious the direction they are going. When I saw they started removing features that were in place since the launch of this game, I knew the time had come.
                The easier the game is to play, the more players. More players means potential revenue.
                I don’t take these changes personally, I can see how it could possibly make business sense.
                Glad I stopped spending my time and money on base building as creativity continues to be killed off.

Comment

Just so saddened and disgusted...this is the kind of thing that drives away loyal long time players. It’ll be a long time before they see more money from me now...when I had just been willing to spend again after they (finally, after YEARS) fixed the issue with the wrong buildings coming out from build menu.

Comment

I used to spend hours to make a base and then watched defense replay and tried to find where I should fix but now I should copy someone’s base. Right?

Comment

Might as well...or copy one of the dev bases lol. That’s be funny.

Comment

I don't waste time watching News videos so I had no idea until I read this. In thekiddie's defense, he apparently thinks that's a good way to make a better base. Technically, he's not wrong. However, it's lame and crappy and makes me wonder if his video was vetted at all. thekiddie could have probably put up a video about drowning puppies and it probably would have been automatically greenlit to the News. I don't blame thekiddie though. I think someone was asleep at the wheel when they decided it should be added to the News.
                        SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

Originally posted by Hossenpheffer View Post
                          Well I hope you’re happy...the kiddie preaching base copying on YouTube...seriously? You just give us a defense update, and now everyone’s supposed to use the same bases? Wow, so irate...everyone copy kitten seriously I’m flabbergasted...appalled..enraged. @devs you know this was already an issue and now you promote it? I’m serious everyone...everyone copy kitten’s base as close as you can. See how long it takes for the devs to change this issue.
                          Kitten’s base isn’t so tough,I already beat her base. Also Juice copied her base and I beat his base too.I had a goal to kick her base and which I achieved so and Now I beat all the big accounts so I am leaving this game with honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

Kitten’s base isn’t so tough,I already beat her base. Also Juice copied her base and I beat his base too.I had a goal to kick her base and which I achieved so and Now I beat all the big accounts so I am leaving this game with honour.
                            fair enough and well done. but my somewhat sarcastic point was to have everyone copy the SAME base, so there'd be no variety, and see how fast the devs change this. its really one of the worst things i've ever seen done in a game

Comment

Working...
                            X