No announcement yet.

Ranking the gods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering that I have Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, Athena, Ares, and Artemis, should I go for Hermes or Hades? I kinda want Hermes but Hades' skeletons attract me for offense, defense, and assist.

Comment

I would recommend Hades, but choose what you really want. Playing the style you want would often bring the best result.

Comment

Originally posted by Arivann View Post
        Considering that I have Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, Athena, Ares, and Artemis, should I go for Hermes or Hades? I kinda want Hermes but Hades' skeletons attract me for offense, defense, and assist.
        Honestly, having used Hades, his health is weak compared to others, so whilst he’s a fairly heavy hitter, he dies so quickly it’s hard to do any damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Athenia View Post

Honestly, having used Hades, his health is weak compared to others, so whilst he’s a fairly heavy hitter, he dies so quickly it’s hard to do any damage.
          That’s why he got Cerberus plus those skeleton so helpful to help other and in attacking and defending

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosFromIMMORTALS View Post

That’s why he got Cerberus plus those skeleton so helpful to help other and in attacking and defending
            Cerberus is helpful, but the skeletons don't last long either...

Comment

Skeleton is a nightmare for base without archer and cyclops towers. Easily beat Apollo daily challenge with hades since Apollo monument keep aiming at skeletons

Comment

Working...
              X