Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Genesis man Rambo.He has coarse manners.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genesis man Rambo.He has coarse manners.

You should have lost your attack on purpose! Then, for good measure, don't defend yourself. Then he'd have nothing to curse at you about. You brought it all on yourself, Pablo :-D Seriously though, even if you danced all over his base, this behavior from what I assume is the mini of a top 5 alliance leader is truly shameful.
    Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Hey Pablo, nice copy of my city with the added gorgons. At least you did it right tho, grumpyolddude screwed up the Spartans, that’s why his sucks!

Comment

Hoss I've been looking for you since I see you on the boards frequently. Is that you with the handle "aa hoss" and the hermes patron? If so you're a PIA to defend against...LOL
        Dancing on Outlaws since the day I was born

Comment

Originally posted by Goob View Post
          Hoss I've been looking for you since I see you on the boards frequently. Is that you with the handle "aa hoss" and the hermes patron? If so you're a PIA to defend against...LOL
          Yeah aa the hossenpheffer from shock n awe, and thx for the kind words :-)

Comment

Working...
          X