Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you like to see in a future update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you like to see in a future update?

Spartan archers
    33.33%
    Spartan Spearmen academy
    11.11%
    A new defense tower immune to Hera
    22.22%
    Athena temple to boost troops again
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

None of the above. Alliance war and new god would be nice to have though.

Comment

I put things that I thought would be reasonable requests. We don’t need a new god. Defense is in need of some love. Alliance wars, I’d love to see it but how long have we been waiting?

Chris

Comment

I’d love to see the existing bugs being fixed, specially troops walking inside buildings

Comment

What about some sort of tower that causes skeletons to collapse?

Think about it, you're assisting and trying to flank the attacker. If you drop archers they get charmed by aphro, you drop skels then Hades takes them out every time he summons. If you flip it and have a sort of tower/monument that causes skels to collapse within range it makes it slightly trickier to attack without being an overarching swing.

Added to the def help, most assisters drop skels.

Comment

What about these

Comment

https://forum.godsofolympus.com/foru...e-next-updates

Comment

Originally posted by Goob View Post
                You already have cyclops. I don't think you'll get any substitute.

I just want to know what on earth would a spartan spearman be?!
                SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

They have a spear which they attack with vs a sword. Upon death they could throw it with maybe a little higher damage rate but nothing insane

Comment

Fritz I don't want another tower per say. I think a monument like the Aphro Monument would be cool. You can only build one so that it doesn't wreck def out of balance too far. Wishful thinking probably. But I do agree with WH, def needs some love.

Comment

Every addition, intended to bring balance, just brings more imbalance. It all started with environments and has hit its peak with patrons. Personally, I'm not sure asking for any changes would help since whenever they add something it all just gets so much more imbalanced :-D Simple changes like toning down revenge a little or not allowing artemis to shoot in 360 directions and look like a sea urchin would be huge boosts in protecting large levels from small levels with 4+helpers.

However, you ask for a modest change and they come back with some huge game changer that makes most players even angrier. I guess it falls in the be careful what you wish for category. I'd propose a fifth option. Just leave it alone because anything they do will just make things worse ;-)
                      SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

Definitely alliance wars.....still.
                        But along with some of the above, more chapters to the story or more background games.
                        With the daily, beating the higher levels and starting realy high every day doesn't give many extra levels to play on.

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
                          I’d love to see the existing bugs being fixed, specially troops walking inside buildings
                          Agree. I think this is far more important than new features. Fix the problems first, then add on

Comment

Originally posted by Goob View Post

Think about it, you're assisting and trying to flank the attacker. If you drop archers they get charmed by aphro, you drop skels then Hades takes them out every time he summons. If you flip it and have a sort of tower/monument that causes skels to collapse within range it makes it slightly trickier to attack without being an overarching swing.

Added to the def help, most assisters drop skels.
                            Rather than this, perhaps add this to hades temple power, similar to when hades summons and instead kills skeletons. Percent chance to kill each attacking skeleton, percent rising as temple power is increased? At same time as skeleton wave rises. Or even make it part of the hades enviro boost?
                            Last edited by Hossenpheffer; February 25, 2020, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Well this problem is since a year I guess and also we know that the upgrades for next three features are already set up and if there is a Frequency of upgrades every 6 months it's gonna take time so
                              just suggesting new ideas so that the developers could be notified and nothing else

Comment

Working...
                              X