No announcement yet.

Hera as Patron is too OP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait one olympian second, players are not allowed to brag? Those Olympians were very boastful beings, and this needs to be introduced ASAP!
    An Aphrodite taunt were she blows a kiss towards the screen and waves would be gold!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitten View Post
      I said high level patron Hera, that is level 362+
      Perhaps that's the problem. Not everyone on here has even encountered a giant level like that. Not everyone can relate. If one hit me, I'd expect to lose anyway since their level would have to be quite a bit higher than mine.

You can brag and post screenshots about beating me if you actually used your account “Leo or Berith” but you did not. You used Eligos.
      You asked for it, assisters or no! lol

I'm certainly not saying leo doesn't have skill, but a legion of assisters surrounding you sure helps out. And that's where we are in the game: surround your gods with meat shields or the Spartans will kill you before you blink. The thirst for better defense has led to whatever it is you call the game now. Looking forward to the next monstrously overpowered thing that will be introduced to turn the game on its ear.

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post
      Developers designed the game with a social aspect and ability for players to assist each other. I guess in the next update the developer should get rid of alliances so everyone has to solo play, problem solved.
      You can use assisters. Just don't brag about winning when you have a pile of them (even though you were specifically invited to brag...lol).
      Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

There is nothing fun about playing against a sore loser, no matter who the player.
        A taunt system is needed to provide some levity to the game in these losing situations. Maybe Hermes could dart offscreen and deliver a participation trophy to the defenders inbox.

Comment

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post
          Developers designed the game with a social aspect and ability for players to assist each other. I guess in the next update the developer should get rid of alliances so everyone has to solo play, problem solved.
          Kitten Yesterday you were retired in Fury Unleashed, today you are apparently are already back in Legends (not retired). What happened?

Chris
          This is the part where I say noneya.

Again, no one stops you from attacking with too many helpers as the game is designed that way. Same as nobody can stop anyone if there are 30-40 defenders. You totally missed my point. Go and attack all you want, take the whole alliance if you must to take that win if it really makes you feel good/happy and then take a screenshot just to prove you have “skills.” I just find it pathetic and laughable. Well that’s my opinion and at least one other person who posted before me have agreed 😄

Pretty sure Phoenix would do the same had he won with 30 helpers lmao 😂 I’m pretty sure he’ll come back again and bring all the help he can get when my alliance is asleep and no one can defend.

Also, I actually am retired but didn’t like seeing Outlaws on top of ranking so I had to take my minis back to boost up Legends 🤣🤣🤣 because I’m petty like that 😁 #fact

Fitz, I actually meant to point out that there was nothing to brag about especially if you don’t even own the account. Was merely pointing out the fact, not trying to give out an invite or encouragement to brag. It’s still not his real account anyway, he just names it Leo. Or is it? Always thought he’s low level not 120+. Can’t keep track because he plays too many accounts I wonder if he still have a life. It’s funny cause he claims it was his skills that made him win when in fact it was his 9 helpers 😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
            Wait one olympian second, players are not allowed to brag? Those Olympians were very boastful beings, and this needs to be introduced ASAP!
            An Aphrodite taunt were she blows a kiss towards the screen and waves would be gold!
            No one stops them from bragging. It just makes them look funny and pathetic imo.

Players who are low key good and doesn’t brag gives me the best impressions and I admire them, I only have high praises for them. Especially Reinhart. He seldom gets any help but he still beats big bases. You may be the best player in the game or have the greatest skills but if you’re a braggart, it’s automatically a thumbs down for me 👎🏼

People can see how good and skillful you really are. It’s not skills/talent if you come with a lot of help.

Comment

No one stops them from bragging. It just makes them look funny and pathetic imo.

Players who are low key good and doesn’t brag gives me the best impressions and I admire them, I only have high praises for them. Especially Reinhart. He seldom gets any help but he still beats big bases. You may be the best player in the game or have the greatest skills but if you’re a braggart, it’s automatically a thumbs down for me 👎🏼

People can see how good and skillful you really are. It’s not skills/talent if you come with a lot of help.
              When you continuously point them out, you come across looking bad, and fueling the showboater in us all. It is also funny to attack anyone for using assistance in a game built for assistance. How dare they utilize the tools that were built for them 😂
              Yes, the game needs some taunts to get some fun injected into players that have forgotten how to loosen up in battle. Maybe Artemis could notch an arrow, Long Shot directly at the screen leaving an arrow stuck in a “cracked” screen for the defender.

Comment

^^ Meh 😑 Doesn’t matter what I say or do, I’m already bad, like really bad (not just looking bad) in the eyes of everyone and frankly, idc 🙃

Comment

This game just isn’t what is use to be. Now it’s just full of account sharing, nobody attacking without loads of help, patron gods and regroup. I liked the good ol’ days without all of this noise and it was just pure skill. Oh how times have changed. Ha.

Comment

Also - just as we’ve seen numerous times throughout updates, this games balance has shifted entirely towards offense. I believe we have more players above 5k offensive than we’ve ever had - and players with the most stone lose more than they win, even to players 30+ levels below them. I think that shift is entirely, or mostly, driven by the meta that is Hera patron + Hermès. Not saying it’s necessarily a bad thing, just a fact at the moment. Hopefully the next update will shift some balance back towards defense to help make the game more competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Juice View Post
                      Also - just as we’ve seen numerous times throughout updates, this games balance has shifted entirely towards offense. I believe we have more players above 5k offensive than we’ve ever had - and players with the most stone lose more than they win, even to players 30+ levels below them. I think that shift is entirely, or mostly, driven by the meta that is Hera patron + Hermès. Not saying it’s necessarily a bad thing, just a fact at the moment. Hopefully the next update will shift some balance back towards defense to help make the game more competitive.
                      Unfortunately, the response is never to just nerf something. The response is usually to nerf something AND boost other things. Which then shifts the balance the opposite way. Seriously, it's time to just nerf it all. Everything is too OP. Everything is too strong. I lost 200 DT, so I switched environment away from Athena. Then watched someone solo Hera on the Athena Temple. Then changed it back. The top 10, last time I checked, 8 of them use Athena/Poseidon. And all 10 of them use building-boosting environs (Athena/Poseidon/Apollo/Zeus). Gods are so strong now, there is no other choice.

Originally posted by Juice View Post
                      This game just isn’t what is use to be. Now it’s just full of account sharing, nobody attacking without loads of help, patron gods and regroup. I liked the good ol’ days without all of this noise and it was just pure skill. Oh how times have changed. Ha.
                      They give us environments and then aren't happy people use the best ones. Now they all suck, but to varying degrees (I judge this on the increase in defenses at my level losing to people 10 levels lower). They give us patrons, but then people complain some of these super-strong gods are just TOO super-strong. People ask for the ability to have troops stationed at buildings. They give us that, but then add the caveat that they are also super-strong, super-healthy, uncharmable creatures, that are faster and can avoid being stepped on, which have completely overtaken the game. They might as well rename it Gods of Sparta. The game hit its stride right before environments were created. If you ever release a GoO Classic, I'll be the first to install.
                      Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X