Hera as Patron is too OP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hera as Patron is too OP

She is basically immortal (it’s a game, she should still die like the rest of the gods). Even if you make other gods as patrons, they’re not like Hera as patron. First she makes gorgon towers and other towers disappear into oblivion, second she is hard to kill and doesn’t die. So what’s the point of having those very expensive spartan academies and gorgon towers if they can’t even defend against Hera the patron god? I’m talking about high level or maxed level Hera as patron. Low levels due so that’s not the point.

Or am I missing something here, she does die? But the question is, how? Hope someone can tell me.

IMO she isn’t immortal, depends more on the attacker skill to use wisely revenge/absorb and keep at least a tiny life on her.

but if we making a list of the most strong patrons I’d also add to that arty and ares as too OP too.

a real good pusher using arty just won’t let anything get closer to gods, her range just kill towers before they hit the gods and also she just kill anyone who tries to get closer to gods. It’s really a clear field for the other gods take temples.

ares patron can Solo a blue temple (with blue envi) in the middle with just a few hits, just like a Poseidon temple surrounded by houses. Or if both of those are down I’ve seen ares getting 3, 4 temples alone in my bases..

just my 2 cents on where you said there’s nothing like Hera patron

Comment

At lower levels, patron poseidon and hades are ridiculous. At high levels, hera, artemis, and ares. Game's all about patrons and spartans now. For a game that claims they want things to be well-balanced (everyone should use all environments, etc...) the simple fact there are super-strong troops available as well as a choice of super-strong god has thrown all balance out for good. Maybe the devs can release a retro version so we can play the fun pre-hermes, pre-gorgon, pre-spartan, pre-patron game we all once enjoyed. Without Hermes and patrons, don't worry, you would't miss the gorgons or spartans at all :-D
      SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

Hi
        Kitten has right.. Hera is the most used God In goO.. And this issue has a reason.. Nothing can resist her.. And she heal herself..
        Example.. Start with hera in the middle of any base.. No matter how strong the base is.. The towers especially gorgon fall.. The rest to wipe out is easy. Because she absorb all damage and the rest of Gods hidden behind her.. Im a very average player and the reason why I don't use her is.. TIME!! Slow push takes to much time and it not efficient for farming.. If I going for trophies, I would use her...
        And @fritz.. It exist a prehera version too.. Than the devs had change her ability.. Since that change.. 90 % used her.. Before All gorgons patrons spartans.. ) greetings

Comment

Originally posted by Torti View Post
          Hi
          Kitten has right.. Hera is the most used God In goO.. And this issue has a reason.. Nothing can resist her.. And she heal herself..
          Example.. Start with hera in the middle of any base.. No matter how strong the base is.. The towers especially gorgon fall.. The rest to wipe out is easy. Because she absorb all damage and the rest of Gods hidden behind her.. Im a very average player and the reason why I don't use her is.. TIME!! Slow push takes to much time and it not efficient for farming.. If I going for trophies, I would use her...
          And @fritz.. It exist a prehera version too.. Than the devs had change her ability.. Since that change.. 90 % used her.. Before All gorgons patrons spartans.. ) greetings
          Correct. That’s why there is no point in buying those overpriced and too expensive Gorgon towers for your base. Hera is the only god that heals herself and obliterates buildings without even touching them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitten View Post

Correct. That’s why there is no point in buying those overpriced and too expensive Gorgon towers for your base. Hera is the only god that heals herself and obliterates buildings without even touching them.
            If there is no point in using them why don’t you try to make a base with no Spartans and no Gorgons? Prove everyone wrong that they are unnecessary

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post

If there is no point in using them why don’t you try to make a base with no Spartans and no Gorgons? Prove everyone wrong that they are unnecessary
              😂😂😂.
              She wants Hera to be nerfed because the person attacking using her account now is using Arte as patron and not Hera.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Eater View Post

😂😂😂.
                She wants Hera to be nerfed because the person attacking using her account now is using Arte as patron and not Hera.
                There is that but she also wants hera nerfed because of that, one of the few times I attacked her I had only Hera at the end with lots of defenders and I still won 😂😂
                Attached Files

Comment

I don’t need to prove anything to anyone. The point is that, why make those Gorgon towers and Spartan academies too expensive or overpriced if they can’t even defend against too OP Hera? Why not reduce the prices of those buildings or refund the stones we used to build them.

Also, you’re posting screenshots as if you own the account. You’re not War Hammer or Eligos. Let him speak for himself. Don’t be like Kane and lose your identity. You are Leo, right?

You can brag and post screenshots about beating me if you actually used your account “Leo or Berith” but you did not. You used Eligos.
                  Last edited by Kitten; January 3, 2020, 01:38 AM.

Comment

There is that but she also wants hera nerfed because of that, one of the few times I attacked her I had only Hera at the end with lots of defenders and I still won 😂😂

So how about you try and use Artemis or Ares as patron and see how good you are with those other 2 seeing as you said they’re also OP. They die easily right? Not like Hera who heals herself.

Comment

So how about you try and use Artemis or Ares as patron and see how good you are with those other 2 seeing as you said they’re also OP. They die easily right? Not like Hera who heals herself.
                      This might be shocking for you as you don’t play the game, but Hera heals herself even if she isn’t patron, it’s her first power, called absorb strike. Everyone can use and it’s not only for patron Hera.

and not that is any of your business but I do use arty patron on my 112 mini. So once again, please don’t talk about what you don’t know about it.

Comment

This might be shocking for you as you don’t play the game, but Hera heals herself even if she isn’t patron, it’s her first power, called absorb strike. Everyone can use and it’s not only for patron Hera.

and not that is any of your business but I do use arty patron on my 112 mini. So once again, please don’t talk about what you don’t know about it.
                        Didn’t you see the title of my post? OP. She had those abilities before 😏 but it’s magnified now many many times, hence, OP. Or do I need to tell you what OP is?

And did you use your level 112 against my level 154? No. Use Artemis against higher levels and see if she really is as OP as Hera. Use Artemis and Ares as patron and attack my level 154, Reinhart’s, Juice’s account and other high levels using your borrowed account Eligos and see the difference. Don’t mention your low levels as they’re irrelevant, they can’t even see my account in battles so how can you compare 😒

Comment

Didn’t you see the title of my post? OP. She had those abilities before 😏 but it’s magnified now many many times, hence, OP. Or do I need to tell you what OP is?

And did you use your level 112 against my level 154? No. Use Artemis against higher levels and see if she really is as OP as Hera. Use Artemis and Ares as patron and attack my level 154, Reinhart’s, Juice’s account and other high levels using your borrowed account Eligos and see the difference. Don’t mention your low levels as they’re irrelevant, they can’t even see my account in battles so how can you compare 😒
                          Oh cmon, that’s not an argument you should use. You damn know the high level players in your alliance don’t use Hera patron. None of them. And they all beat the other high levels. Juice uses arty patron and scorp uses ares, ask if the non patron Hera of your acc died while they were using your acc to beat eligos. Both Hera lived when juice and scorp were using your acc when Hera wasn’t a patron god.

as I said in my first comment. It depends on the attacker skill to keep Hera alive, being patron or not.

Comment

Dude, it’s PATRON. It’s supposed to be OP or too OP , whatever you wanna call it. Duh 🙄 if you think arty or other gods are not as OP as her then don’t use them, use Hera then 🤷🏼‍♀️ What is the problem?

Also, if you think there’s no point in buying those expensive defenses, then don’t buy them [ hope we won’t see your base with single gorgons / spartan left soon] 😂

PS. I can guarantee you from my own attacks and when assisting high and low levels, I saw her died plenty plenty of times. How? Hmm simple .. from all defenses lol

I’ll tell u this fact since you do not seem to know about it.

Oh boy, how I wish she could be immortal just like you claimed so I could just use only her destroying every bases existing in goo LOL
                            Last edited by BabyUnicorrn; January 3, 2020, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Wow! Do I really have to keep repeating myself? Thought you guys aren’t that stupid and hate my repetitiveness.

Hera - heals herself, kills expensive gorgon towers without even touching it.

Artemis, Ares, Hermès, Poseidon, Athena, Aphrodite, Hades, Zeus - they don’t heal themselves. They don’t kill expensive Gorgon towers without touching it.

Apollo - heals himself because of his ability but only does it once unlike Hera who keeps healing herself. He can’t kill expensive gorgon towers without touching it.

Please don’t make me repeat it again.

FYI, I have 10 gorgon towers (duh! it’s only for show aka for display only) and 12 spartan academies because I can afford it. Have you got a problem with that? And please don’t tell me to get rid of my gorgon towers and spartan academies and upgrade my houses/temples/towers/monuments instead because most of them are maxed already except my houses (level 22 and up) and temples level 45/45, 45/47, 47/47, 46/50.

Comment

Working...
                              X