Offense or defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offense or defense

Just wanna hear the players’ opinion. Which do you prefer to get on more… offense or defense? And why?

I prefer offense over defense. But it is nice to know that not many players will revenge on you if you have a high level base to support you. Then again my defense trophies are ridiculous and I hope the devs are going to change things to favor offense again.

Comment

I like offense more because I am attacking (more involvement in the game).

Defense is meaningless when you have two players with over 5500 and 5400 defensive trophies. You can’t compete on that side of the spectrum. 😀

Chris

Comment

Me too.. I prefer getting on offense and rolling attack in a team. We rarely do defense on mine cos my base sucks haha

Comment

I would have to say to help my alliance partners. I really liked the defenses, but it is no longer worth wasting time building a base, since they attack you with accounts of 20 or 30 larger levels and do not leave you with a tree standing, so make the decision to leave the temples alone, since defenses no longer give any benefit.

Comment

To be honest I like both, they have different fun part. I used to think offense only as a way to get resources for building good defence, but now a days, I'm enjoying both.

Comment

In offence, you get to try out your strategy and it feels very intense. But in defence, you have a lot of time to think on which strategy to built upon, and it's kinda like trail and error. Run this strategy for a while, and see how it affects your defence rating, and try different strategy for a while to see how that goes.

Comment

IMO defense just depends on your level, at 151 literally nobody attacks me- all I get are revenges. Kind regards to OKLSK btw.

Comment

what a good level 151. It takes me about 2 years more to get closer. The good thing about such a large level is that you attack at levels between 105 and 113. It is an excellent advantage. and as nobody attacks in revenge for being so big you can be calm and go up trophies, very relaxed.

Comment

Lol,this again? I go up and down some 5-600 trophies each day,couldn’t care less about them. I only want gold and stone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
                      IMO defense just depends on your level, at 151 literally nobody attacks me- all I get are revenges. Kind regards to OKLSK btw.
                      LMAO you're Kitten? finally brave enough to reveal yourself as a dude huh? i command you on that, congrats and im happy for you. trully do.

btw what happened to your girlfriend Dino? he changed name to SADO? lol

Comment

I thought Kane is playing with his wife Prinzessin der Nacht.
                        which is your Gamename Rain?

Comment

Hey! I attacked you all the time (granted, I’ve taken the past few weeks off from attacking).

Comment

Juice you’re one of those I actually don’t want to be attacked by. Nice base you “borrowed “ there from War, actually think I have to copy that one some day.
                            And SADO is one of the best monogod players I know, he actually found a way to get 8\10 temples solo.

Comment

He said hello!

Comment

Working...
                              X