What are your thoughts on the update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your thoughts on the update?

Since the update has been out for quite some time and everybody had time to adjust to it,what do you think of it?

-Are those who wanted „no gods no assists“ satisfied with its implementation?
    -Are you enjoying the defensive boost of high level troops and Spartans ?
    -Do you think the high cost of of the patron god,temples and troops is justified by their usefulness?
    -Mono god still too strong and widely used or has it gone down dramatically?
    -Is patron god Hera‘s revenge broken as she’s nearly immortal when using it?

-What would you want to change in an upcoming update?

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
    Since the update has been out for quite some time and everybody had time to adjust to it,what do you think of it?

-Are those who wanted „no gods no assists“ satisfied with its implementation?
    -Are you enjoying the defensive boost of high level troops and Spartans ?
    -Do you think the high cost of of the patron god,temples and troops is justified by their usefulness?
    -Mono god still too strong and widely used or has it gone down dramatically?
    -Is patron god Hera‘s revenge broken as she’s nearly immortal when using it?

-What would you want to change in an upcoming update?

Yes im satisfied and yes a lot of losses now on monogod its not as easy as it was.
    The defensive boost is a pain but nothing like a good challenge to keep you playing.
    Hera patron god is not immortal but i will agree that on the account 130+ she is too strong and can not be killed.
    I think this update has favoured the offense and not the defense. The hera patron god is great against gorgons and a strong shield. As to ares or poseidon as patron its a big boost on offense against the new update. Its true that doing solo is harder now but i find it much easier to beat my own levels than before. Patron gods kept monogod alive for the steong players too.

Comment

Yes, I am happy with no gods no assists. I see balance now.
      Yes I like high level troops and Spartans.
      I think cost is appropriate.
      Monogod is still strong with some players. Since I mostly solo now I have gone back to slow push. I lose a lot but I don’t care. It’s challenging.
      Hera is strong as a patron god, but she still can be killed.

I don’t think I would change a thing. Just anxiously awaiting alliance wars.

I just want to say I have seen a decrease in players attacking. If players wouldn’t get hung up on trophies then I think you’d see more players attacking. It really is about the trophies to many people.

Just play, have fun and don’t give a crap about trophies. Yes, I know, funny coming from me. I just don’t care anymore. I play when I have time.

Chris

Comment

I'm not sure it's about the trophies. Of course there are superstars attacking higher levels and poor players attacking lower ones, but I assume the goal is to have the average solo level X be a good matchup for another average undefended level X. That sounds balanced to me. From what I've seen, many more players are attacking lower levels now. Not the lame farming, which has seemed to have increased as well, but people doing their best and trying their hardest against lower levels and losing, even with assisters. Which is discouraging and demoralizing and could possibly be why there are less attacks. Although, personally, I'm being attacked quite often now for some reason (albeit usually by larger levels). Everyone wants to do well, win, and perhaps not embarrass themselves in front of their mates. But as the high levels cried for more and more defense due to the decent amount of superstar attackers who haunt the high levels, when the defense gets too hard, your average player curls up in a ball and either doesn't attack until they have a fleet of helpers, or perhaps gives up for good.

It just seems like gorgons were added, but didn't make it tough enough. Spartans were added, but weren't deemed strong enough. They were then strengthened and due to patrons we then received a plethora of defensive enhancements to balance, which seems to have tipped the scales. While it may be a fairer matchup for some of the superstars, personally, I'm seeing the more average players really struggling now.
        Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Personally I don’t like certain aspects of the update,the nerf to slow time for example was unnecessary and the insane cost of everything makes it impossible for most players.
          Also not a fan of being forced to go solo almost all the time just so troops aren’t hanging around a temple I want to attack.One helper to take out half-dead temples (whom I can talk to) served me pretty well so far.Also the reason why I go for easy battles,no need to run into the couple of bases I have a hard time with.
          If I could I would return Slow Time and Hera‘s Absorb back to how it was,nobody asked for those changes.

Comment

Personally I don’t like certain aspects of the update,the nerf to slow time for example was unnecessary and the insane cost of everything makes it impossible for most players.
            Also not a fan of being forced to go solo almost all the time just so troops aren’t hanging around a temple I want to attack.One helper to take out half-dead temples (whom I can talk to) served me pretty well so far.Also the reason why I go for easy battles,no need to run into the couple of bases I have a hard time with.
            If I could I would return Slow Time and Hera‘s Absorb back to how it was,nobody asked for those changes.
            Yeah that slowtime is hardest, but to me it’s alright. It still works. It’s a good nerf as let’s be honest, slowtime is OP anyway. So it makes sense to nerf it. Everyone adapted to the new slowtime I would say, with delay dropping hermes or such. The Hera absorb, they didn’t nerf it I thought. I thought it was just that absorb doesn’t boost wrath, reason was so then if she’s Patron, her wrath isn’t op. Was her absorb nerf? I don’t remember.

Comment

I liked the patron god feature, you can try different patron gods and try different strategies, it is a nice thing for the game. Hera as the patron god can resist the gordon towers now but many bases have spartan academies with athena houses around and hera is very vulnerable against spartans even if she is the patron god. Probably monogod with ares or poseidon can make your trophies highest now, slow push is still weaker than monogod for my opinion.

Comment

VOLKAN guard most of your temples with Spartans, it gives the mono attackers a run for their money.
                I like the update, a few bugs but they will be ironed out in a minor update. This is a strategy/skill game and the update has stopped you form from attacking without thinking of a route or strategy. Before I could attack without really trying and still win, now its impossible to do that. The update covered what most people wanted which you could call a success. Slowtime nerf has hurt me the most but I'll get used to it once I figure out my favourite patron God.
                ps the dev bases are great aswell, I used to be able to beat Zeus easily now my gods just melt, but it should be like that, zeus was the most powerful so his base should be nigh on impossible to beat.

Comment

On the contrarely it makes perfect sense to nerf slowtime and hera absord. They did a good job there to balance the game, imagine having slowtime as it was with ares as patron or hera absorb with hera as patron ? Ares will clean 6 temples by himself and hera would wipe half the base on absorb so yeah no. You cant have it both ways, with patron increase a god abilities dramatically you got nerf something.
                  CASTIEL when we expect a small update to fix the range on gades and zeus monuments and turrets. I know its working but it would be good to see it on the base to adjust things around ty

Comment

Working...
                  X