Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily challenge levels

Hi guys,

For most of the daily challenges I finish the level 160 and next time it starts from lvl 155 for the same daily challenge. I think it will be in favor of everyone if it restarts from lvl 130 or something like that.

Devs, is it possible to rewind more the restart level of the daily challenges?

Thank you.

In one week, if you use gems, the last two levels of Daily give you about 130M total resources.

Not to mention the Weekly Challenge, which is different based on level, but probably nets you around 10M total loot per round. 15-20 rounds of weekly gets you another 150M-200M (I won't even mention when they give double loot).

You want to add another 260M+ for levels 130-150 on top of the 280M-330M already out there per week? Sorry to play Devil's advocate (and I'll brace for the plethora of hate posts surely to come), but I see many suggestions on the forum just wanting free stuff. Not picking on you, Volkan, as there have been many threads by others as well. Sure, I guess it would be nice for some, but I'm not sure giving away more free stuff to higher levels so they have less time to actually attack is something Aegis would be interested in pursuing.
    Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

I respect your opinions Fritz, but all levels will benefit from my suggestion not only the high level players. If you want equality between gemmers and non gemmers, you are right. Since I will spend to boost daily challenge wins with gems it will not be free and I will have to buy gems sooner. Sure Aegis will make profit from it, I dont think they count how much time I spend in the game instead of analyzing when I buy gems.

Comment

I agree with Fritz here, this request just sounds like a gimme gimme I want more request. Daily challenges and events pay out massive rewards, any additional payouts just hurts the value of multiplayer battles, and those are the battles that show player activity to everyone in the game.
        Those high level players have some room on their bases now with the additional levels and new buildings, why would it be a good idea to remove the fact that they have something to work towards by giving huge payouts with additional daily rounds every day? Didn’t everyone just get a huge addition with new daily levels, and higher rewards for the new max levels every day?
        A much more reasonable request would be a double loot bonus added to multiplayer battles for 15/20 gems a battle
        Last edited by Diablo; July 12th, 2019, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by VOLKAN View Post
          I respect your opinions Fritz, but all levels will benefit from my suggestion not only the high level players. If you want equality between gemmers and non gemmers, you are right. Since I will spend to boost daily challenge wins with gems it will not be free and I will have to buy gems sooner. Sure Aegis will make profit from it, I dont think they count how much time I spend in the game instead of analyzing when I buy gems.
          Low levels will not get up to 140-160 so they would not benefit by being able to redo levels 130-155. They cant get that high.
          Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Working...
          X