What we all want to know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we all want to know

Cup matching is designed for higher levels. I do not understand the levels that this game distributes through those who attack. example I have my base with 2900 trophies in defense, but those that attack me lately are 3200 attack trophies. There are 300 difference trophies that are usually between 10 and 20 levels of difference. but my level 99 account has 2800 trophies in attack. but it never touches me to attack players with 2,500 trophies in defense. that's why I ask myself: levels over 100 have an advantage in terms of their opponents? but the reality is that we have never had an explanation, about the pairing of trophies, or the difference of cups between EASY, NORMAL, and DIFFICULT.

Attacking on easy should, roughly, give you matchups that are 300 defense trophies lower than your offensive trophies. Normal I think is roughly 100 d trophies lower than your offense. Hard is I think roughly 100 d trophies HIGHER than your offense.
    Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

To me, 300 trophies of difference between the attacker and the defender are excessive. because if we talk about trophies, nothing else is one thing, but with 300 trophies of difference, we can speak in many cases of more than 20 levels of difference. But many players say, but it's only 4 trophies that take you away! Now, if those levels attack me 10 times a day, they are 40 less trophies per day and if I can not play for a week. There are 280 less trophies. I do not know if that difference of trophies is so good.

Comment

I advocated many times for a normal-only system but no one seems interested. They won't ALL be 20 levels higher and after losing 50-100 trophies, you'll win some back. Defensive trophies don't have too wide a swing. Lose 100, win back 50, lose 25, win another 50, etc...
        Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

U really complaining about getting 4 cups on easy? The matchmaking isn’t made for high levels, they only got 1 or 2 cups for their easy attacks for most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
            U really complaining about getting 4 cups on easy? The matchmaking isn’t made for high levels, they only got 1 or 2 cups for their easy attacks for most of the time.
            Actually, he seems to be complaining about losing trophies to much higher levels. Even 4 trophies, over and over, adds up.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
              I advocated many times for a normal-only system but no one seems interested. They won't ALL be 20 levels higher and after losing 50-100 trophies, you'll win some back. Defensive trophies don't have too wide a swing. Lose 100, win back 50, lose 25, win another 50, etc...
              Hey fritz, I would agree with a normal only system. Being faced with higher is no fun, and when others beat you on hard when higher or lower it’s not fun. Higher than you sure was easy but beat you on hard is like unfair. When someone is lower and beats you on hard it feels like, your base is worthless. Lol. But I would agree that if we had 1 attack button then the world would be better as be the same. And for like farmers a bit they would not hit on hard. Be nice if it was like +15 and -12. Just so some trophies are made. As right now it’s just trophies passed around 1 to 1 ratio.

Comment

I just want to say Adrien is the sister Emilia i never had and never wanted.
                Regarsing the outdated teophy system, we have been talking about for as long as war alliance and i dont see it coming anytime soon.
                Mayve they will release it with avatar 2 in 2022.

Comment

Esta es la diferencia entre las copas entre ataque y defensa. 308 trofeos y 20 niveles.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego79 View Post
                    Esta es la diferencia entre las copas entre ataque y defensa. 308 trofeos y 20 niveles.
                    Levels don't matter. Facil. They chose easy. As I said, easy means they want a matchup 300 lower. 308. That's the 300 trophy difference they requested.

Comment

Would a level based system be better? Trophies mean nothing. If i attack someone 2-5 levels higher than me on easy because their trophy count was roughly 300 lower than mine (for whatever reason, doesn't matter in the end), it literally means nothing. Due to their level alone, the resources they've gathered from playing make up the difference, equating to an attack on normal difficulty. Yet the trophy loss/gain doesn't equate to normal. Or am i wrong? At 1 lv higher than me someone nets in the hundreds of millions of both stone and gold, and I'm just lv99. I can only imagine the difference at levels around the top 100 players. I'm honestly trying to reprogram my brain into not giving a **** about stupid trophies, but my competitive side doesn't wanna let go lol. I like being in the top 5 of my alliance.
                      Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Originally posted by Unspeakable1 View Post
                        Would a level based system be better?
                        A level based system would never work because good players would win every single time and poor players would never ever win. Others have argued for a blending of the two systems though; a type of compromise.

Originally posted by Unspeakable1 View Post
                        At 1 lv higher than me someone nets in the hundreds of millions of both stone and gold, and I'm just lv99. I can only imagine the difference at levels around the top 100 players.
                        True, but at the higher levels, those hundreds of millions don't buy nearly as much as they used to when the levels were lower.

Comment

Definitely agree with blending the 2 both trophy count and level. Since the update I have lost 12 defenses in a row because as a level 106 I am now being attacked consistently by people over level 115 because they obviously got worse at attacking with the new update so now attack smaller players.
                          Lucky my offense trophies are still going up but I have definitelt noticed a huge difference in the people attacking me since the update.

Comment

I'm only level 82.
                            and I hate lvl 90+ Noobs who lurk in 3900-4200 trophies for easy attacks.
                            80% of all attacks on my base are from level 88-96 Noobs who have lowered their trophy to face easy opponents.

Comment

Super get used to it now. I'm steadily around 6100 and have been attacked by lv 120s. If your base is good, you'll always have high lv attackers.
                              Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Working...
                              X