Some daily challenges are unfair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
    Can't do Zeus. Too frustrating for my taste and not worth it since I'm not close to 160 even...lol. The video is 90Mb and 14min long due to lag. It is painful to watch ,but I guess I can put it up somewhere when I get a chance. I can't say I'll be able to beat all Athena 160 variants, but I did beat the two we've had so far. I found the 160s a little easier than the 155s actually. Long Shot in, Athena, Zeus, Poseidon, Ares, Hera. The usual chaos, take three temples, then walk around the outside, sacrifice ares, zeus, etc...regroup to a far off temple. I think the key is, when the mob comes for you, keep taking the temple as long as you can, but eventually give up and move on to the next temple. If Hermes lives, you'll be able to make it around the base for a second chance at some of the temples you half-killed.
    Yea would be nice to see how you pull it off, we can set the video to 2x speed on YouTube to watch it 😜 so it’s 7min

Comment

Too bad 3x or 4x speed isn't a reality. It's painful, but here it is:
      Kane2
      Adrien

youtu.be/EriC5AQreps
      Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Thanks a lot Fritz,I will try that the next time temples are standing on the outside.

Was painful indeed,no idea how you can stand playing like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
          Too bad 3x or 4x speed isn't a reality. It's painful, but here it is:
          Kane2
          Adrien

youtu.be/EriC5AQreps
          Thanks, lol yes so long. But damn. You had to have cheated lol, how did you figure that comp. Nice job.

Comment

Originally posted by IPrime View Post
            Yeh something seems to have gone outta control lol
            Monuments are outta control.

Comment

Agree with Kane2's thread. Some challenges are indeed unfair. For example:- Hermes daily challenge has only Spartan troops. It's very hard

Comment

Could this be possible in future updates for daily challenge? :-
                Some houses should go down when a temple is destroyed during daily challenge.

Comment

Working...
                X