No announcement yet.

Some daily challenges are unfair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All house bonuses are removed when the house falls, all temple bonuses are removed with the shockwave when then temple falls
    Troops that are already on the battlefield keep the bonuses they were spawned with, all new troops will not have that bonus because it doesn’t exist on the battlefield. A building cannot continue to reanimate troops if it doesn’t have a Hades bonus attached to it.

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
      Dark Hey! Troops that spawned before the temple falls will always keep their bonuses after the temples have fallen. Newly spawned troops after the fallen temple shockwave should not have the temple bonus. Is this what you have seen? This may look exaggerated on dev bases because of the higher level bonuses.
      Spartan troops are faster, among other things, to increase their worth or value. Some changes were added to give them the ability to move out of the way of the gods when they are dropped as well.
      Thank you for the reply castiel, please explain how big of a difference is there between troops at speed 15 and at 16. I ask this question because noting that there is a huge difference between regular troops and spartans who have basic speed 15 and 16. I've seen how the spartans spread instantly (even in slowtime lol) when you try to drop a god on them and i understsnd the whole environment mechanism but after the envir temple is down, only the envir monument should keep the boost and troops shouldnt be boosted anymore if spawned by barracks and academies.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark View Post

Thank you for the reply castiel, please explain how big of a difference is there between troops at speed 15 and at 16. I ask this question because noting that there is a huge difference between regular troops and spartans who have basic speed 15 and 16. I've seen how the spartans spread instantly (even in slowtime lol) when you try to drop a god on them and i understsnd the whole environment mechanism but after the envir temple is down, only the envir monument should keep the boost and troops shouldnt be boosted anymore if spawned by barracks and academies.
        Troops spawned before the Temple falls should and do keep the boosts they were spawned with.

Comment

Hi Dark, yeah, Spartans get a big 'scatter' speed boost when they notice someone is about to drop on them. It is different from their normal running/walking speeds.

leroy

Comment

Do soldiers that were already on the field keep their "Hades Reanimate" bonus if Hades Temple goes down? If they don't, shouldn't they?

Comment

Originally posted by Markers View Post
              Do soldiers that were already on the field keep their "Hades Reanimate" bonus if Hades Temple goes down? If they don't, shouldn't they?
              Soldiers that were on the field do keep all their bonuses after Temples/Houses go down. It is just that troops do not reanimate at all when there are no Hades Temple left. So when the temple is gone the reanimate bonus might as well be thought of as 0, even though it isn't really, it is just not used.

The reason I make the distinction here of not actually being 0 and describing the exact behavior is because of houses and Daily Challenges. Destroying a house will lower the Hades Reanimate bonus for future troops, but the already spawned troops will keep their pre-existing reanimate bonus. Similarly, if there are 7 Hades Temples, destroying a Hades Temple does not remove the reanimate bonus for already existing troops benefiting from that temple. It would just reduce the reanimate bonus for future spawned troops. Once all Hades temples are down, then no more reanimations will occur.

We could potentially change this, but we probably won't.

Certainly there is an argument that it would be better if it behaved differently, but again, we probably won't change it.

leroy

Comment

Dark may be onto something. This thread is like response gold no matter what the subject. So I started a thread where I noticed some alliances always have an incorrect count of members when viewing their alliance on the leaderboard (mine included). Two weeks and no response. Alliances affected include:

salotto...divino
                300s
                italian fighters
                furia dos deuses
                the dream team
                strength & honor

furia dos deuses actually shows 101 right now on the leaderboard when they have 100. This has been going on for a long time and can affect recruitment for these alliances. Please fix. Thank you.
                Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Soldiers that were on the field do keep all their bonuses after Temples/Houses go down. It is just that troops do not reanimate at all when there are no Hades Temple left. So when the temple is gone the reanimate bonus might as well be thought of as 0, even though it isn't really, it is just not used.

The reason I make the distinction here of not actually being 0 and describing the exact behavior is because of houses and Daily Challenges. Destroying a house will lower the Hades Reanimate bonus for future troops, but the already spawned troops will keep their pre-existing reanimate bonus. Similarly, if there are 7 Hades Temples, destroying a Hades Temple does not remove the reanimate bonus for already existing troops benefiting from that temple. It would just reduce the reanimate bonus for future spawned troops. Once all Hades temples are down, then no more reanimations will occur.

We could potentially change this, but we probably won't.

Certainly there is an argument that it would be better if it behaved differently, but again, we probably won't change it.

leroy
                  Thanks for the reply! Did you read about my suggestion on Apollo? I posted it about couple of days ago, but nobody commented (devs or players).

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
                    Dark may be onto something. This thread is like response gold no matter what the subject. So I started a thread where I noticed some alliances always have an incorrect count of members when viewing their alliance on the leaderboard (mine included). Two weeks and no response. Alliances affected include:

salotto...divino
                    300s
                    italian fighters
                    furia dos deuses
                    the dream team
                    strength & honor

furia dos deuses actually shows 101 right now on the leaderboard when they have 100. This has been going on for a long time and can affect recruitment for these alliances. Please fix. Thank you.
                    Thats true ive seen it it was a bug sometimes ago and they fixed but i guess its back. There was also an alliance with 2 leaders but it was fixed.

CASTIEL leroy thank you for the replies i just need to know is it part of the spartans hidden ability to also accelerate within range of the gods ?

Comment

Originally posted by Adrien View Post

I beat Apollo 145. Got a video if you would like. I am just 110
                      I won Hades (level 135) & Hera (level 130) when I was level 79-80. 😁😁
                      after update its all messed up. Barely winning 115-120 at level 82

Comment

Originally posted by Super View Post

I won Hades (level 135) & Hera (level 130) when I was level 79-80. 😁😁
                        after update its all messed up. Barely winning 115-120 at level 82
                        Very nice, I beat them fully at lvl 78 all the way to 145. All you do is 1 god per temple, but at first a little harder so I did grab all outside temples walking as was before hermes, but before burst in slowtime has to grab middle and then just run. Hades just spawning stuff in. Took me a while for Athena, but well yeah now it’s changed it’s a little harder that’s for sure. The gods dropping to squish doesn’t always work now, even on non spartan. Maybe it’s for all troops the roll thing dodge.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrien View Post

Very nice, I beat them fully at lvl 78 all the way to 145. All you do is 1 god per temple, but at first a little harder so I did grab all outside temples walking as was before hermes, but before burst in slowtime has to grab middle and then just run. Hades just spawning stuff in. Took me a while for Athena, but well yeah now it’s changed it’s a little harder that’s for sure. The gods dropping to squish doesn’t always work now, even on non spartan. Maybe it’s for all troops the roll thing dodge.
                          Only I didn't have Hermes and Poseidon or their 3rd ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
                            They're certainly not impossible. Athena 160 took almost 14 minutes due to the lag though, but that's not much worse than the old 145. My gods aren't even near maxed though as I'm only a level 111 and am sitting on over a billion gold. I think you just need a different strategy.
                            I just read this. No. Way. Lol how did I skip this. Could you record beating Athena 160? Because I just thinking Na ah. Too hard. What do you do?

Comment

Would love to see that too because I apparently suck being only able to beat Athena 155.And Fritz, you mind adding Zeus starting from 135 too?

Comment

Can't do Zeus. Too frustrating for my taste and not worth it since I'm not close to 160 even...lol. The video is 90Mb and 14min long due to lag. It is painful to watch ,but I guess I can put it up somewhere when I get a chance. I can't say I'll be able to beat all Athena 160 variants, but I did beat the two we've had so far. I found the 160s a little easier than the 155s actually. Long Shot in, Athena, Zeus, Poseidon, Ares, Hera. The usual chaos, take three temples, then walk around the outside, sacrifice ares, zeus, etc...regroup to a far off temple. I think the key is, when the mob comes for you, keep taking the temple as long as you can, but eventually give up and move on to the next temple. If Hermes lives, you'll be able to make it around the base for a second chance at some of the temples you half-killed.
                                Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Working...
                                X