Some daily challenges are unfair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some daily challenges are unfair

Have the second strongest gods in the game but some challenges prove impossible.

Athena daily,got to 155 but the insane health of everything was too much. One temple always remained.Didn‘t help that the game was lagging badly due to the amount of troops spawned by the 20 monuments.

But Apollo takes the cake here,cannot even pass 145. Troops are healed,the monuments kill my gods in a few seconds and worst of all a 50% boosted tidal wave is not enough to destroy a single temple.

Yeh something seems to have gone outta control lol

Comment

They're certainly not impossible. Athena 160 took almost 14 minutes due to the lag though, but that's not much worse than the old 145. My gods aren't even near maxed though as I'm only a level 111 and am sitting on over a billion gold. I think you just need a different strategy.
      Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

I think that what Kane2 is saying is that it shouldnt be that hard because if its that hard with his acciunt then its imoossible for others. Ive read the other guys complaining that with 5 gods on inspiration they couldnt take down a temple which is not normal. CASTIEL leroy i guess to get an answer nowadays we have to tag you, as i have also reported on a new topic about hermes base troops not slowing down after pink and hermes are down. The worst part are the spartans eho have a basic speed of 16 compared to other troops who have a basic speed of 15, after hermes, purple and pink are down we can see the troops slowing down but the spartans are still way faster and accelerate in proximity of the gods.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark View Post
          I think that what Kane2 is saying is that it shouldnt be that hard because if its that hard with his acciunt then its imoossible for others. Ive read the other guys complaining that with 5 gods on inspiration they couldnt take down a temple which is not normal. CASTIEL leroy i guess to get an answer nowadays we have to tag you, as i have also reported on a new topic about hermes base troops not slowing down after pink and hermes are down. The worst part are the spartans eho have a basic speed of 16 compared to other troops who have a basic speed of 15, after hermes, purple and pink are down we can see the troops slowing down but the spartans are still way faster and accelerate in proximity of the gods.
          I've had plenty of unanswered threads myself. I don't think it's proper to hijack this one.

As for the difficulty, they're more difficult, but not impossibly so. It will be impossible, surely, for lower level accounts, but I'm only a 111 and I've beaten all of them so far, usually on the first try. So higher levels saying it's impossible, yet it's just not so. It simply calls for a proper strategy. Just because someone has maxed gods doesn't mean they have a good strategy for the challenges. Changing your god order, changing your patron, etc...
          Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Got to agree with Fritz we all moaned that they were too easy and wanted more, now because we cant do them we are moaning. Leave as is it's good that we cant beat them it means we have a challenge. By the way 145 on apollo was easy I did it with 6 gods.
            start with usual 5 burst gods, delay slowtime until after 4th or 5th temple is down, take all temples on edge first then blow hera on last temple in the middle

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
              Have the second strongest gods in the game but some challenges prove impossible.

Athena daily,got to 155 but the insane health of everything was too much. One temple always remained.Didn‘t help that the game was lagging badly due to the amount of troops spawned by the 20 monuments.

But Apollo takes the cake here,cannot even pass 145. Troops are healed,the monuments kill my gods in a few seconds and worst of all a 50% boosted tidal wave is not enough to destroy a single temple.
              I beat Apollo 145. Got a video if you would like. I am just 110

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post

I've had plenty of unanswered threads myself. I don't think it's proper to hijack this one.

As for the difficulty, they're more difficult, but not impossibly so. It will be impossible, surely, for lower level accounts, but I'm only a 111 and I've beaten all of them so far, usually on the first try. So higher levels saying it's impossible, yet it's just not so. It simply calls for a proper strategy. Just because someone has maxed gods doesn't mean they have a good strategy for the challenges. Changing your god order, changing your patron, etc...
                I beat Athena at lvl 102. Only one I haven’t beaten is Zeus 145 (for previous ones)

Comment

Gor 145 for Apollo too and either 140 or 145 for athena.

150 Apollo was insane, nothing worked lol

Comment

Originally posted by NalzN View Post
                    Gor 145 for Apollo too and either 140 or 145 for athena.

150 Apollo was insane, nothing worked lol
                    Lol it was, and this one Zeus. Lol stuck on 135. Any help? 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post

Hijack ? I dont understsnd why its ok to have unanswered threads when you put time to write i expect an answer or i just wont post anything and let this forum die completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrien View Post

Lol it was, and this one Zeus. Lol stuck on 135. Any help? 😂
                        Tried 4 time, twice to the middle, but hermes died before regroup. Then twice around, but they melted after regroup. Hermes melts like an ice cream on a hot day, now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark View Post

Hijack ? I dont understsnd why its ok to have unanswered threads when you put time to write i expect an answer or i just wont post anything and let this forum die completely.
                          If you want an answer to a thread, post in THAT thread rather than hijacking this thread since this thread is about daily challenges. That's all. Otherwise all threads get derailed when they devolve into other topics that don't belong there. Find your old thread and post there. Not that it will help. You'll probably still get no answer. I've been there and done that. But at least it will be in the proper location :-D

Comment

Dark Hey! Troops that spawned before the temple falls will always keep their bonuses after the temples have fallen. Newly spawned troops after the fallen temple shockwave should not have the temple bonus. Is this what you have seen? This may look exaggerated on dev bases because of the higher level bonuses.
                            Spartan troops are faster, among other things, to increase their worth or value. Some changes were added to give them the ability to move out of the way of the gods when they are dropped as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
                              Dark Hey! Troops that spawned before the temple falls will always keep their bonuses after the temples have fallen. Newly spawned troops after the fallen temple shockwave should not have the temple bonus. Is this what you have seen? This may look exaggerated on dev bases because of the higher level bonuses.
                              Spartan troops are faster, among other things, to increase their worth or value. Some changes were added to give them the ability to move out of the way of the gods when they are dropped as well.
                              How come the hermes buff gets removed when you kill the temples. So monuments boosted by hades houses a bunch should keep their réanimation effect? But they die after?

Comment

Working...
                              X