Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aphrodite alliance charm assist

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aphrodite alliance charm assist

    Does anyone use it regularly or like it? It turned a whole 4 troops the first time I used it, so it was the last time too.

    ​​​​​

  • #2
    Love it! Can turn the battle as defensive assist against pushers, especially when assisters are dropping archers/hops around squishier gods like Artemis Apollo and Aphrodite

    Comment


    • #3
      I have noticed some used it when I was attacking but I never noticed whether it makes any difference tbh
      A fun,active alliance Genesis 😊 Try us out

      Comment


      • #4
        Lol right it’s useless in offense, didnt bother for defense as who would have Aphrodite environment compared to the normal big temples for defs.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Adrien View Post
          Lol right it’s useless in offense, didnt bother for defense as who would have Aphrodite environment compared to the normal big temples for defs.
          Um.. I do, but okay.

          Comment


          • #6
            It's actually useful during attacks to charm group of hoplites running at your squishy ranged god's like Aphrodite or Artemis. We don't want these girls to die, right?
            As for defense, I would choose zap over charm.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Super View Post
              It's actually useful during attacks to charm group of hoplites running at your squishy ranged god's like Aphrodite or Artemis. We don't want these girls to die, right?
              As for defense, I would choose zap over charm.
              True, I prefer Zap, especially for the lower levels.

              Comment


              • #8
                Just remember you may have charmed 4 but...
                you gained 4 and they lost 4, so really you are 8 troops up all round.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BuBBlez View Post
                  Just remember you may have charmed 4 but...
                  you gained 4 and they lost 4, so really you are 8 troops up all round.
                  Compared to 200-500 of those soldiers running towards you, I'd say charming even 8 troops is worthless. It is no good.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BuBBlez View Post
                    Just remember you may have charmed 4 but...
                    you gained 4 and they lost 4, so really you are 8 troops up all round.
                    I know that, but you could of spawn a quick 10 skeleton or 10 hoplites instead of that. Sometimes it even charms 0. 😂

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Oh yea definitely, was just pointing out the stats 😂

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BuBBlez View Post
                        Oh yea definitely, was just pointing out the stats 😂
                        It was a smart way of looking at it for sure

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X