Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patron gods

CASTIEL .
    the new power allows us to empower the god we choose, but even so I have some doubts. If my choice as patron gods is poseidon and I put 21 points to the first power of poseidon I recover the percentage that was taken from that power or do I need to divide the percentage of points between strength and first power? if it is not like that. Or to recover the percentage of the jet of water should be divided equally the points between the 4 options, to reach the percentage that was removed from the 1 power poseidon?

Well just to add, as this isn’t the answer sorry, but didn’t go see the stats, just clarifying that if you put 1 point in water blast it will split it .5 point in range and .5 point in strength. So if you put like 20. It’s 10% for range and 10% for strength, I believe. So was it 21 points thinking about that? Or does that change how many you need to win them back? Or Castiel answer, just asking for based on question.

Comment

Since it was water blast that was nerfed by 10% i believe your best option to recover the difference would be to add points to strength and water blast. I would add 11 points on strength and 10 points on water blast but you really need like a 100 points on a patron god to start feeling the difference Diego79

I also have a question for CASTIEL in the new update leroy wrote that "slowtime at top level strength reduced from 84.3% to 74.5%. Now my question is i got a lvl 63 on slowtime i think so that would be 70% slowtime but yet everyone has been affected by a slowtime reduction. So that reduction is not only at top level but cover all levels. Top players at 120+ would have a strong patron god so i understand the reduction but for lower players facing tougher bases i don't understand the reduction on slowtime. There is clearly a 10% reduction on my 70% slowtime i can tell by how the gorgons affect my gods much faster on attack. Dont you think slowtime shouldnt be reduced at lower levels since we got stronger temples and bases with multiple gorgons with already a nerfed hera wrath?

Comment

Originally posted by Dark View Post
        Since it was water blast that was nerfed by 10% i believe your best option to recover the difference would be to add points to strength and water blast. I would add 11 points on strength and 10 points on water blast but you really need like a 100 points on a patron god to start feeling the difference Diego79

I also have a question for CASTIEL in the new update leroy wrote that "slowtime at top level strength reduced from 84.3% to 74.5%. Now my question is i got a lvl 63 on slowtime i think so that would be 70% slowtime but yet everyone has been affected by a slowtime reduction. So that reduction is not only at top level but cover all levels. Top players at 120+ would have a strong patron god so i understand the reduction but for lower players facing tougher bases i don't understand the reduction on slowtime. There is clearly a 10% reduction on my 70% slowtime i can tell by how the gorgons affect my gods much faster on attack. Dont you think slowtime shouldnt be reduced at lower levels since we got stronger temples and bases with multiple gorgons with already a nerfed hera wrath?
        Sounds logic, yeah as you don’t unlock them until level 75 or something like that. So it’s not like it affects and expensive to buy so not many of them. Sounds logical to do slowtime that way for better at higher level than lower level as lower level it’s less important than right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego79 View Post
          .the new power allows us to empower the god we choose, but even so I have some doubts. If my choice as patron gods is poseidon and I put 21 points to the first power of poseidon I recover the percentage that was taken from that power or do I need to divide the percentage of points between strength and first power? if it is not like that. Or to recover the percentage of the jet of water should be divided equally the points between the 4 options, to reach the percentage that was removed from the 1 power poseidon?
          Water Blast was reduced by about 13%. To reclaim that 13%, Water Blast must be increased by 15% (math is funny that way). Since the Patron Water Blast power is split between Strength and Range, you need to Patron Water Blast at 30%. This will put your Water Blast strength roughly back to where it was before the update.

( 1 / ( 1 - .13 ) ) - 1 = 0.149425287356322

Incidentally, clicking the patron ability pictures next to the sliders tells you what stats are boosted and by how much.
          Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark View Post

True, my slow time was at 43. It was also nerfed. I had to spend a lot to get 47

Comment

anyone remember two years ago when I was pushing the devs like crazy to do patron gods? lol

anyone still on this game? hit me back

Comment

Originally posted by Lobotomous View Post
                anyone remember two years ago when I was pushing the devs like crazy to do patron gods? lol

anyone still on this game? hit me back
                Wow didn't realise you still read this, I assume you are lurking somewhere playing the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post

Wow didn't realise you still read this, I assume you are lurking somewhere playing the game?
                  nope... i quit after the Legends debacle and then only came back for a few weeks after Hermes

i wanted to see what Rain wrote but someone deleted it lol. Nothing changes in this game!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobotomous View Post

nope... i quit after the Legends debacle and then only came back for a few weeks after Hermes

i wanted to see what Rain wrote but someone deleted it lol. Nothing changes in this game!
                    why dont u try it again..remember legend is always open for u
                    A lone wolf in the woods

Comment

LOL i got censored. What happened to freedom to express your opinion? Apparently i'm too Rated R

Hey Lobotomous Legends is offering an olive branch...go for it

Comment

I didn't see your post, but if you got censored, it's probably for a reason. Having freedom to express your opinion doesn't mean saying anything that comes to your head. Filter it. Support it with facts and reasons, make it sound more reasonable. Most importantly, be respectful if you want to voice your opinion. Don't just blurt out whatever you want to say.

Comment

You must be castiel using pseudo account

Whatever you say francis, move along if you didnt see and thanks for your wonderful breakdown on why it was censored lol

Comment

I think I can kinda tell why it was censored looking at your current reply lol and no, I'm not Castiel using pseudo account.

Comment

Working...
                            X