Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your opinion of assists only when a god is on the field

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post

    Defense allows assist drops at all times, and the amount of time with no gods on a battlefield in offense should generally be pretty minimal.
    True lol just attack quick and there won’t be any breaks in between for defense to build up.

    Comment


    • #17
      a question CASTIEL. in the new update the torrez of archers does not mark the zone of shooting distance can it be a failure? . Or is there another reason for not marking the distance ?. all the other towers do not have. this problem.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Diego79 View Post
        a question CASTIEL. in the new update the torrez of archers does not mark the zone of shooting distance can it be a failure? . Or is there another reason for not marking the distance ?. all the other towers do not have. this problem.
        This will be corrected in a future update.

        Comment


        • #19
          thanks CASTIEL for your answer.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post

            Defense allows assist drops at all times, and the amount of time with no gods on a battlefield in offense should generally be pretty minimal.
            Yes, I hear you. I was just saying that I'm disappointed with this change. Over all the game is great and the update was good too. But please consider this, active players like me can give much more time to the game. If you give us more nectar per hour or per assist, players are likely to spend more time. Right it's assist some, attack some & off for hours. That's it pretty much. If there's more nectar or no nectar at all, like if we could use stone or gold to start attacks it would be a win win for all. More nectar/No nectar = More attacks. More attacks = More revenge. And more attacks + revenge = More assists. More assist will give more nectar. And we're back at step one. It's a good cycle in my opinion.


            Thanks,
            Super.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Super View Post

              Yes, I hear you. I was just saying that I'm disappointed with this change. Over all the game is great and the update was good too. But please consider this, active players like me can give much more time to the game. If you give us more nectar per hour or per assist, players are likely to spend more time. Right it's assist some, attack some & off for hours. That's it pretty much. If there's more nectar or no nectar at all, like if we could use stone or gold to start attacks it would be a win win for all. More nectar/No nectar = More attacks. More attacks = More revenge. And more attacks + revenge = More assists. More assist will give more nectar. And we're back at step one. It's a good cycle in my opinion.


              Thanks,
              Super.
              I'm sure they have their reasons to limit the amount of attacks we could do.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post

                Defense allows assist drops at all times, and the amount of time with no gods on a battlefield in offense should generally be pretty minimal.
                Agree, no issues whatsoever with the no gods no assist part, it hasn't changed the way I attack and I like it too. One observation though, assisters are lucky to get between 5-7 individual assists in on mono now, (compared to around 20 drops for push) and with the gods taking the full gorgon hits and the towers and spartans on temples taking out troops as soon as they're dropped, having assisters is no different to not having them in the field. Please give us back invisibility alliance Power, most times it doesn't work, but there's a slight chance of actually having a troop at the temple our gods are at, with it. Theres no way it can be used to take out temples anymore, as there's a dead screen inbetween gods dropping but it at least gives us a chance at dropping one or 2 quality assists during a mono battle.

                Comment


                • #23
                  I like the new update and no gods no troops. I'm monogod and I admit I used to take advantage of assisting when my gods aren't in the battle but now its fair for everyone. Winning will depend on my individual skills from now on and I'm trying to get better or try different strategies like slow push. It is a new challenge for me. But I agree with nalzn and its obvious now if the enemy base is protected well it won't matter if we have assisters or not. The new assist power for aphrodite is just useless. It usually charms 4-5 soldiers i think. I want to see invisibility alliance power back too. I believe defenders now have too much advantage against monogod and bringing it back would help us a bit. It could even be useful for a slow push attack.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Keep your gods rolling and there is minimal difference, other than not being able to zap at the beginning. Work with it, change is hard for some to work with.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X