Clear All

• Reverse Challenge Fakeout

I was optimistic for it, but it makes little sense. An example:

2nd Round
    Hera
    Strength 63 = 2487
    Absorbing 62 = +81%

2487*1.81 = 4501

Temples look maxed so 64000. Or something close to it. Yet she can almost destroy a temple with one hit. So she's basically doing nearly 60000 damage when she's supposed to do 4501. Wtf? Not as advertised at all. Either all gods are tremendously boosted or all buildings have negative invisible armor on them. Incredibly misleading and I assume it's so the low levels will see how monstrously overpowering the gods can become if they stick with the game (even though the gods in the regular game are nowhere near as strong). Disappointing.
    Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Challenges are always built with all players in mind, and there are players of all levels of skill and all ages that play and compete in the challenges. Some of our youngest players do struggle after the first few levels of the challenges so they are always built with them in mind.
    This is the first challenge of its type, and with the first few levels having such large layouts, this is the first time many players have encountered cities of its size.
    These beginning levels are not built for the experienced players to struggle.

Comment

It's honeslty nice to have something different, enjoying the challenge. Laughed my head off when Zeus lightening bolt took out a whole corner on its own in the first round 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
        Challenges are always built with all players in mind, and there are players of all levels of skill and all ages that play and compete in the challenges. Some of our youngest players do struggle after the first few levels of the challenges so they are always built with them in mind.
        This is the first challenge of its type, and with the first few levels having such large layouts, this is the first time many players have encountered cities of its size.
        These beginning levels are not built for the experienced players to struggle.
        I can't believe this got 3 likes so far because this response missed my point entirely. Did I ask for anyone to struggle or to make things insanely hard for unskilled or young players? Was my complaint thatthe early rounds were too easy? No. I asked for some transparency and honesty. Don't tell me a god is a 63 strength when in actuality she is doing tens of thousands of damage. It's completely misleading and, I surmise, was done to falsely show low levels how insanely tough they can be if they raise to a higher level. While it may be fun to bloodlust Ares and watch him spin around destroying everything in a few moments, at least tell me he is boosted 900% and be honest about it. Gods in these challenges are sometimes boosted. And we are shown how boosted they are on the main challenge screen. It was not done in this challenge for an unknown reason and THAT is what has disappointed me.
        Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Dude why do you care about that? Just go have fun like everyone else is doing it and stop looking for reasons to complain about. If you are so unhappy with the game, everyday coming here with a new bug you proudly find why I still play it?
          we all know max gods don’t go thru bases like that but it was fun to see it

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
            Dude why do you care about that? Just go have fun like everyone else is doing it and stop looking for reasons to complain about. If you are so unhappy with the game, everyday coming here with a new bug you proudly find why I still play it?
            1. I explained in my posts why I care about it.
            2. Complaining that a non-beta tester takes his own time to report bugs for the sole reason of improving the game for all. That's certainly new.
            3. And, no. I would wager lower levels simply do NOT know max gods don't go through bases like that. How would they?

Comment

Agreed Leo, Im having fun 😁 its a good game mostly.

Comment

Couldn’t agree more. Instead of just enjoying the game, all you do is look for bugs. Yeah you’re great at it, but unless it’s a bug that would affect the gameplay of this game, just keep it to yourself or just email the devs directly instead of posting it on the forums.

Honestly, devs are getting tired answering all your bug reports.

oh BTW, have you noticed that Apollo’s skin color in this challenge is kinda lighter than the usual??.. hmmm... maybe it’s also a bug.. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Eater View Post

Couldn’t agree more. Instead of just enjoying the game, all you do is look for bugs. Yeah you’re great at it, but unless it’s a bug that would affect the gameplay of this game, just keep it to yourself or just email the devs directly instead of posting it on the forums.

oh BTW, have you noticed that Apollo’s skin color in this challenge is kinda lighter than the usual??.. hmmm... maybe it’s also a bug.. 😂
                  Hahaha ... its true that nobody cares

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post

I can't believe this got 3 likes so far because this response missed my point entirely. Did I ask for anyone to struggle or to make things insanely hard for unskilled or young players? Was my complaint thatthe early rounds were too easy? No. I asked for some transparency and honesty. Don't tell me a god is a 63 strength when in actuality she is doing tens of thousands of damage. It's completely misleading and, I surmise, was done to falsely show low levels how insanely tough they can be if they raise to a higher level. While it may be fun to bloodlust Ares and watch him spin around destroying everything in a few moments, at least tell me he is boosted 900% and be honest about it. Gods in these challenges are sometimes boosted. And we are shown how boosted they are on the main challenge screen. It was not done in this challenge for an unknown reason and THAT is what has disappointed me.
                    This reply did not miss your point. I did not go into a lack of artificial boost indicators because Leroy has already, recently, addressed this directly, twice, in another thread making this topic redundant. This type of change cannot be made overnight, and will require a future update.

My response does address the “intent” of this challenge which was described in a misleading, and for lack of any other term, absurd way. The intent of the challenge was to create a new and fun challenge that showcases a different skillset of players. Players competing with limited powers in the high levels, verses players competing with strong powers. The “intent” is to keep the lowest levels playable and win-able by the youngest players in the game so that all players can enjoy challenges.

Comment

I think this challenge is great, i personally dislike the others but this one is well balanced for all type of players and it brings the fun out of challenging bases with increasing difficulties as you go. It gets easy till 11 then tricky.

Comment

Lol, I like this challenge. It’s different. Now last round is boring as it’s smallest base and 1 god. But it was funny while it lasted. Lol 3 temples in 1 battle charge.
                        Fritz not really a bug, nothing is broken, just a hidden multiplier. At first I’m like poor low skill people. They can’t beat this for round 1 and then magic happened lol. It was like a surprise. 😂 just laugh. No big deal, get loot and wait for next one.

I personally liked the solo challenges as got to find the little tricks to the gods. All of them been done, except maybe some? Athena Apollo? Or maybe they happened, could I get a nice challenge of just all the solo gods. Like solo god compilation... just 1 last time. Lol like 2 rounds per god solo wise.

Comment

I agree with the part where people who CONSTANTLY complain about things should email the devs directly, not post them where everyone can see it. Like what are you doing? Trying to make people see how badly you are finding this game? If you truly care about this game, and just want to point out bugs and faults to make it better, just email them privately. These people actually made this beautiful game for us to play. Show some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Markers View Post
                            I agree with the part where people who CONSTANTLY complain about things should email the devs directly, not post them where everyone can see it. Like what are you doing? Trying to make people see how badly you are finding this game? If you truly care about this game, and just want to point out bugs and faults to make it better, just email them privately. These people actually made this beautiful game for us to play. Show some respect.
                            Nice put, but yeah bugs report private. Like when someone has something on their face, don’t yell it out to embarrass them. Show respect and tell them to remove it.... Apple Hurry, donde estab mi Patron.

Comment

Originally posted by Markers View Post
                              This, in particular, isn't a bug. But you're saying if I find something wrong with the game, I should post it in private? So if I DID find a bug, the appropriate place to post it wouldn't be in the Problems and Bugs section then? Makes sense.

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
                              This reply did not miss your point. I did not go into a lack of artificial boost indicators because Leroy has already, recently, addressed this directly, twice, in another thread making this topic redundant. This type of change cannot be made overnight, and will require a future update.
                              Are you referring to the unseen armor that is on all buildings on high challenge levels? The armor that YOU claimed in another thread did NOT exist before Leroy responded and told you there IS unseen armor on buildings on later levels? If so, the issue on THIS challenge appears to be boosted gods, not unseen armor. When gods are boosted, they are ALWAYS shown with their boosted stats on the main screen. Until now. So no change would be necessary.

Originally posted by Adrien View Post
                              not really a bug, nothing is broken, just a hidden multiplier.
                              I never called it a bug in any of my posts.

Originally posted by Snake Eater View Post
                              Leroy would have to answer to that, but the messages from the community have been received. While I understand some are upset, for some reason, that I made a thread about a perceived issue with the challenge, the fact that not one person backed me up is glaring. So since I'm in the minority, I will discontinue posting about bugs or other issues since, I guess, that's good for the game. Or something.
                              Last edited by Fritz; June 28th, 2019, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X