X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • War Hammer
    • Sep 2016

This game is stupid funny!

Now I see a lvl 109 winning an attack on a city 32 levels higher. At this point it’s a good laugh.

The new update can’t be released soon enough.

😂
  • Fritz
    • Jul 2017

We get it. Got it the first 20 times as well. I'm not even disagreeing with you, but I don't believe there is a purpose in making a new thread for this every single time.
    SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

• Adrien
      • Apr 2019

Quote deleted for containing personal attacks

War Hammer Lol! well patience, patience. Just waiting on Apple I believe. You did take 20 trophies from me which I am a 110, but we won’t complain about that. So don’t complain he took a few.
      Last edited by John; June 25, 2019, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Adrien
        • Apr 2019

Originally posted by War Hammer
        Now I see a lvl 109 winning an attack on a city 32 levels higher. At this point it’s a good laugh.

The new update can’t be released soon enough.

😂
        This kid? (Picture) lol dude you know yourself mono is quite good right, but update is coming just be patient. They nerfed many things and no god no assist is here soon. 🤞they might try too keep going and find another way as those Patrons look strong. But don’t worry, we get hit by super high level and you get hit by little kids. Just tank the bullet like everyone else. It’s the same everywhere for trophies.

Comment

• Diego79
          • Sep 2018

Many complaints of very high levels. For losing with very low levels with respect to them. but most of these higher levels attack in easy mode and end up attacking players 20 levels below. My defenses are with very high levels and with more than. 400 trophies difference between your attack and my defense. That too would have to change. Remove the easy mode.

Comment

• leo
            • Jan 2019

I think it’s very funny and easy to say when it’s your side of the story, and what about you farming and doing hards on people 32 levels below you? You still think it’s fair?
            I wasn’t probably the only lucky one who you beat on hard, but I didnt came here to cry about and also didn’t see anyone coming here to do it too, so just go play the game and have fun on it!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Adrien
              • Apr 2019

Originally posted by leo
              I think it’s very funny and easy to say when it’s your side of the story, and what about you farming and doing hards on people 32 levels below you? You still think it’s fair?
              I wasn’t probably the only lucky one who you beat on hard, but I didnt came here to cry about and also didn’t see anyone coming here to do it too, so just go play the game and have fun on it!
              Nice! I was one of the lucky ones too, lol like complains about lower levels playing the game based on how you can play it to beat high levels which takes some path finding, while this kid just does hard on low levels to farm. Nice. Complain about yourself, quite hypocrite.

Comment

• leo
                • Jan 2019

Originally posted by Adrien

Nice! I was one of the lucky ones too, lol like complains about lower levels playing the game based on how you can play it to beat high levels which takes some path finding, while this kid just does hard on low levels to farm. Nice. Complain about yourself, quite hypocrite.
                Oh hey! We should open a club of the babies who got beat by war hammer elite on hard but moved on with the life and didn’t make a big deal of it.
                Because apparently there is no problem at all war hammer take 20 from people but people can’t take 20 from him

Comment

• Adrien
                  • Apr 2019

Originally posted by leo

Oh hey! We should open a club of the babies who got beat by war hammer elite on hard but moved on with the life and didn’t make a big deal of it.
                  Because apparently there is no problem at all war hammer take 20 from people but people can’t take 20 from him
                  Sounds lovely! He is “Elite” it’s in his name, so cool he can beat babies on hard. I’m impressed. Mind. Blown.

Comment

• Snake Eater
                    • Aug 2017

Originally posted by Adrien

That’s the word, HYPOCRITE!

Thanks Adrien!

He is GoO’s Drama Queen. 😂

Comment

• NalzN
                      • Jan 2019

This baby got hit twice so far too. Club is filling up fast.

Comment

• Fritz
                        • Jul 2017

Ouch....guess mods are sleeping and will close this when they wake up. Anyway, farming on hard? I made a whole thread about this and I STILL don't understand the purpose! Stick it to the little guys for funzies, I guess?
                        SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

• Dark
                          • Apr 2018

I'm gonna go and give credit to Khaleel big mouth for once, i've seen him grow as a strong monogod player and he can deliver. Contrarely to other players who always need the extra extra help khaleel can hold his own and its no surprise he can beat warhammer base, i dont see what all the drama is about. My base lost its last 15 defs because im getting hit by lvl 120 and above. I beat your mini 122 warhammer its part of the game.

Comment

• Adrien
                            • Apr 2019

Originally posted by NalzN
                            Lol, just saw khals original post, and he shouldn't have been banned for it. Didn't even spell the one swear word in it right (lol learn to spell khal).

i assisted him in that battle, and he correctly states that nobody took any temples for him, so this thread smacks of sore loser. We lose to your base everyday War Hammer cause you're farming so many levels below where you could be, and the one time someone pulls a superb win out the bag, you can't handle it.

#unbankhal
                            Khaleel #unbankhal! And lol so true. I lost to him -27 trophies because he dropped and I got him. lol that would be a 3 trophy win, so lol keep on kicking his butt Khaleel before update comes.

Comment

• John
                              • Oct 2017

This topic is closed for abuse of forum rules, including personal attacks.
                              All members are reminded to read the forum rules.
                              Personal attacks, reposts of removed posts, or having others repost personal attacks to avoid moderation or circumvent moderation and/or a temporary ban is not allowed.

Comment

Working...