Absolutely great update coming soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
    Attack assistance will be available only when gods are on the field of battle.
    Still doesn't clarify my query cas. Just the start or throughout the battle. Cos if it's just the start its nothing. Not even a bandaid on a bullet wound. If it's the whole battle, then it is the real deal. Tangible difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
      If it's just the start, it's a kick in the pants ain't it rich.

Sorry about the double post, quoting two people doesn't work for me

Comment

Excellent I'll just take the no God no assist, devs you've earnt your ham sandwich, bandit will have a few going spare now 😂😂😂😂🎣🎣

Comment

Originally posted by ARYA View Post

Still doesn't clarify my query cas. Just the start or throughout the battle. Cos if it's just the start its nothing. Not even a bandaid on a bullet wound. If it's the whole battle, then it is the real deal. Tangible difference.
          There is no stipulation as to time of battle in the explanation. Assists can only be dropped with gods on the battlefield, this is not subject to a start, middle, or end of a battle

Comment

There is no stipulation as to time of battle in the explanation. Assists can only be dropped with gods on the battlefield, this is not subject to a start, middle, or end of a battle
            Gotcha. Thanks. Leroy cleared it up as well. A welcome change imo. Shud be fun

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
              Fritz I need a favour, how does 300% attack rate work out on water blast? I assume it's a 3rd of his normal attack rate but I cant get that to work out in the game
              Sent you a message with info Rich (don't want to derail this thread).
              Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Attack assistance will be available only when gods are on the field of battle.
                When will the update be released? I'm from Brazil.

Comment

Working...
                X