Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely great update coming soon

I couldn't be more happier, you've pulled it out the bag devs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Great update coming soon. Especially for the big dogs. And the pushers. Waiting to see it actually in action

Bandit

Comment

No harm in being a lil optimistic, but backing a donkey to run like a horse is funny..
      I just won a battle n it shows lost in my log.

Great updates = great many new bugs.

Comment

I assume thekiddie is a beta tester. When I watched his video I was surprised he didn't understand what a few of the changes actually do :-/
        Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
          I assume thekiddie is a beta tester. When I watched his video I was surprised he didn't understand what a few of the changes actually do :-/
          I wonder how many of the beta testers are mono players and how many are pushers. When they test the updates do they actually rely on the feedback that the testers give them. And if they do. Why? Aren’t we all really testers if we play the game? why is one group of people’s opinions more important than others.

Old Macdonald ( getting ready to buy the farm)

Comment

Definitely looking forward to trying out the new update when I get home.
            Not looking forward to the bugs (as above the usual with winning but it showing a loss) that come with it though. Might hold of for a couple of days to see how it goes 😁😁

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
              Why are you surprised ? When did anyone really get a specific detailed list of the new update ? Never... we usually have to guess some of them as we go.
              Regarding the bugs i'm sure there will be plenty like on every update. They never really fix all of them, i still see the kraken taking out temples when the devs said they fixed it.
              What i find funny is their lack of balance, every update is just one sided either on offense or on defense, its like they cant find a proper balance. They obviously did what we asked which is great but took it too far as to why nerf hera absorb wrath ? Temples hp and envir def troops have been boosted so hera wrath should be there to balance the extra. We already have to deal with multiple gorgons on bases, now stronger health and tougher defenses which is a good challenge so why not have hera wrath at its best.
              I wouldnt have introduced the patron god on this update, i would have waited to see how it goes on offense after the major def boost and then decide how offense should be recalibrated. The patron god looks to me like a new way for players to spend on game but i could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Bennett the Bandit View Post

I wonder how many of the beta testers are mono players and how many are pushers. When they test the updates do they actually rely on the feedback that the testers give them. And if they do. Why? Aren’t we all really testers if we play the game? why is one group of people’s opinions more important than others.

Old Macdonald ( getting ready to buy the farm)
                My concern was more along the lines of how you can test a feature you don't even understand. Maybe he's not a tester though.
                Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

My excitement was short lived, so no gods no assist is only at the start? I would of done it the other way around allow zaps at the beginning and then once a God is dropped you can only assist with gods in play, the whole frustrating thing is that assisters take multiple temples at the closing stages of the battle whilst the attacker sits there with only 1 God left waiting for the assisters to win the attack for them. Of the other changes I'm neither bothered or excited, nerf here's wrath it makes no difference to either style of play, most drop hera with revenge anyway due to the gorgons or mono attackers just need it to take houses out. Devs you should let some of us who know how people play have a say on updates or ask us questions so you can add meaningful changes to balance things.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                    My excitement was short lived, so no gods no assist is only at the start? I would of done it the other way around allow zaps at the beginning and then once a God is dropped you can only assist with gods in play, the whole frustrating thing is that assisters take multiple temples at the closing stages of the battle whilst the attacker sits there with only 1 God left waiting for the assisters to win the attack for them. Of the other changes I'm neither bothered or excited, nerf here's wrath it makes no difference to either style of play, most drop hera with revenge anyway due to the gorgons or mono attackers just need it to take houses out. Devs you should let some of us who know how people play have a say on updates or ask us questions so you can add meaningful changes to balance things.
                    Who said it's only at the start rich? If that's the case. It changes absolutely nothing. Wud be great if the devs clarify this.

Comment

ARYA dasian has mentioned it on discord.

Comment

Fritz I need a favour, how does 300% attack rate work out on water blast? I assume it's a 3rd of his normal attack rate but I cant get that to work out in the game

Comment

Attack assistance will be available only when gods are on the field of battle.

Comment

arya

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
                              Attack assistance will be available only when gods are on the field of battle.
                              There is your answer. CASTIEL thank you.

Chris

Comment

Working...
                              X