Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chat in Battles

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chat in Battles

    Is there any chance there will be the ability to chat while battling? Maybr just a box along the bottom where we can chat and work together more in game.

  • #2
    The battle would be long over by the time I finished typing the first thing, not to mention, the keyboard would block the game practically completely, so wouldn't be able to see anything, let alone drop gods or assists. Unless it's a voice option, can't see it working. Even reading would be distracting, during battles.
    Last edited by NalzN; June 22nd, 2019, 05:45 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by NalzN View Post
      The battle would be long over by the time I finished typing the first thing, not to mention, the keyboard would block the game practically completely, so wouldn't be able to see anything, let alone drop gods or assists. Unless it's a voice option, can't see it working. Even reading would be distracting, during battles.
      Thats your opinion, but others Ive spoken to think it would be a great idea. Could call for all to protect gods, or assisters could type one colour for the temple for all to go for etc.....
      Good idea in many peoples opinions.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BuBBlez View Post

        Thats your opinion, but others Ive spoken to think it would be a great idea. Could call for all to protect gods, or assisters could type one colour for the temple for all to go for etc.....
        Good idea in many peoples opinions.
        Flares. Enough said.

        Comment


        • #5

          No but there could be pre typed messages that would pop up on the screen when touched by the attacker like"Drop corner tents!"(probably not), or"Take out that lone temple", or "Save the gods", "GG", or something along those lines.
          Maybe you'll understand better if you've seen a person livestreaming on Facebook,and you can drop likes that float up.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQzUvkKHImJoHIHnjMyW1MQG3o7SHoSzbSlMyd1p8Mk7yw08u-z.jpg Views:	1 Size:	30.1 KB ID:	37570
          See the angry faces and hearts? Messages can pop up like that


          Click image for larger version  Name:	images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQeUGOk14yRGOyUNMW12pvTmiPFQ6hVeut0nm5zekAEfwCpOA-c.jpg Views:	1 Size:	26.2 KB ID:	37573
          Or the lower half of pre typed messages as shown above .(pls ignore goblins and princesses)


          These are just suggestions, it's in your hands whether or not to pay attention to it. Aren't I right Fritz ? #LoadsOfUnapprovedPosts
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Aditya Atre; June 22nd, 2019, 11:00 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BuBBlez View Post
            Is there any chance there will be the ability to chat while battling? Maybr just a box along the bottom where we can chat and work together more in game.
            Why type when you can talk ? The devs should just add a voice system that can be activated or disactivated by attacker as an option. That way its more fun.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dark View Post

              Why type when you can talk ? The devs should just add a voice system that can be activated or disactivated by attacker as an option. That way its more fun.
              That is a great idea but pls also consider other options

              Comment


              • #8
                Aditya, exactly. Just rolling chat, maybe 4 max showing st once. It wont be full on conversations, but small chat to talk to assisters.
                Dark, talking would be perfect. Although hard to regulate when you are attacking as too many people talking could be distracting? Also not sure their servers could handle sound chat lmao.
                If I had it I would chat and say one players name only to chat and tell people where to attack etc....
                Hoping to hear from someone, it would add another bit of fun to the game.

                Comment


                • #9
                  You can already chat during battle, use line app that's what a lot of them use.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rich View Post
                    You can already chat during battle, use line app that's what a lot of them use.
                    Not like that, I have LINE.
                    Chat while you are actually doing a battle on the same screen.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Boo , discord is a free gamers app that u can use at the same time as u play , voice, text , works great πŸ‘
                      Good Luck cheers πŸ‘»

                      ps not to hard to work out & once u do it’s a lot of FUN 😁
                      Damn, LEGION OF TARTARUS is SPOOKIN!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I lag. A lot. An extra app running would disconnect me. Having said that, adding chat would pass a lot more data back and forth and would probably disconnect me as well (with no choice on my end) :-(

                        We do have flags (I refuse to use the term "flare" even though the makers of the game use it since it is clearly a flag, and not a flare), which should be enough to direct troops.

                        Anyway, who has time to chat while attacking? I think some of you people must be octopuses! :-D
                        Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X