I Quit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Quit

I love this game but certain people’s negativity have ruined this game for me. I’m done.

Later,

MANISH

It's past tiresome how every thread gets hijacked by the 'push is the only method worth having' clan. Every idea is ignored too, if it's from a mono / burst player. We're not worthy!!!

Comment

Yet here you are hijacking yet another post to bring up monogod while everyone reading every post you make gives themselves a face palm.
      Dont quit a game you love because some people make negative posts, go enjoy your game 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by CapedCrusader View Post
        I love this game but certain people’s negativity have ruined this game for me. I’m done.

Later,

MANISH
        Manish u can’t quit because of certain players, it’s not allowed 😝 just leave those players and join other ones. Always keep in mind it’s a game. Now if u want to quit because it got boring or because they trophy system sucks or anything that has to do with the game then I can understand. I have lost a lot of good and players that I thought were my family because of the game it self but not because of people. Just change ur surroundings 😘
        A fun,active alliance Genesis 😊 Try us out

Comment

Originally posted by NalzN View Post
          It's past tiresome how every thread gets hijacked by the 'push is the only method worth having' clan. Every idea is ignored too, if it's from a mono / burst player. We're not worthy!!!
          It started on the bigger attack pool thread that got hijacked, and quite a few threads before that, with the same issue, but I'm sure you knew this already.

Comment

Later,

MANISH
            I apologize if it was any of my posts. While I could understand why negativity on a forum could make someone want to no longer participate in that forum, I'm struggling to understand how any negativity on the game's forum ruins the game itself. If the source of negativity is the forum, why abandon the game? I'm scratching my head on that one :-D
            Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

"Born a burster, died one.. Drifted in between"

The Man ish

Comment

You know, I tried to find another game to play and I can’t. Maybe I took some people comments too personally. And honestly I don’t give a crap about play style and all this other garbage some people spew. All this negativity stems from the fact the devs are slow to respond with any kind of updates. But Fritz and Sweetmai make good points. So don’t bury me yet Smacky.

Comment

Pfft I’m amazing of course just not at the game lol 😂
                  A fun,active alliance Genesis 😊 Try us out

Comment

You know, I tried to find another game to play and I can’t. Maybe I took some people comments too personally. And honestly I don’t give a crap about play style and all this other garbage some people spew. All this negativity stems from the fact the devs are slow to respond with any kind of updates. But Fritz and Sweetmai make good points. So don’t bury me yet Smacky.
                    Minimal for an epitaph.. Give the amount of the time you spent here..
                    Avoid revenge.. Ppl mostly **** themselves up in their own sweet ways..
                    ​​​​​​GoO is a living example.. Bunch of balance freaks driving the game to it's grave..

Comment

For someone who quit you sure are kicking my butt. Keep it up. See you on the battlefield

Bandit

Comment

Working...
                      X