X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger Attack Pool!

Hey guys,

I’m a level 107 and from what I’ve seen, my trophies are relatively high for my level. I hit 4400 offense as a level 106 and I’m sure many of you guys have around that amount. With that many cups your attack pool is really small, I get the same 10-15 bases every attack. I do monogod so at this point I have all the bases I get matched with memorized and so the game is boring. I know you added the 10 developer bases to try and increase the attack pool, but imo it wasn’t enough and I’m sure many people agree. So here’s my suggestion: Allow players to set more than one base layout as active. For example, I hit Scorpion’s base all the time so if he had like 5 different base layouts set as active i would be matched randomly with those 5 layouts and not just the same 1 every time. I’m not very familiar with coding but I think this should be fairly easy to do, right?

I have thought of a few things that might be hard to do but maybe you can figure it out:
    1. Visiting: What base layout would you see if whoever you were visiting had more than one base set as active? I think the best thing to do for this would be to have like an arrow button which you can click to go to his next base layout.
    2. Sparring: When sparring your alliance or yourself, how will you choose what base your going to get? You could leave it random but I don’t think players would want that as people usually spar to test out a certain base. You could make it so that when you click on the players name to spar (or your own) it makes you visit his base, and you go through the active base layouts and choose the one you want to spar.

Idk if anything I said will make sense to you but lol I tried 😅 it’s my first post. Hopefully this can be integrated into the next update. If you guys have better solutions for visiting and sparring please share them.

-Khaleel

Good suggestion Khal.

leroy

Comment

This idea would bring lot for variety in the game.

THUBS UP YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

I haven't been attacked in a little over a day....hard to test a new base that way.....

Comment

i was attacked 15 times past 24 hours..

Comment

Guess I'm not in the pool then.... finally got attacked once....base held so there's that.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Leta View Post
              I haven't been attacked in a little over a day....hard to test a new base that way.....
              If you wanted to test just one base you could just have that set as active, I want the devs to give us the option of having more than one base set as active, doesn’t mean you have to have more than one base.
              Last edited by Khal; June 11th, 2019, 08:44 AM.

Comment

I know Leel ...and I like your idea.....was just blowing smoke.... boredom....

Comment

Best idea I've heard in a while. It'd also give us the option of testing different strategies and those spartan things too. And the variety would be more than welcome, instead of hitting the same 10 bases over and over.

Comment

New base is holding up nicely!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Why don’t you try other attack style to get rid of the boredom... monogods of course easy n very boring... u just drop one n hv few assisters.. not challenge at all. I always get bored and get annoyed when defending attackers with their monogods style.

Comment

In the past developers cities were not my favorite thing, but I would welcome the developers to introduce more high level cities into the game, like lvl 125 - lvl 150. Have a good day.

Chris

Comment

Good grief! I glanced quickly and misread this thread. I thought it said Bigger Attack Poo! Thought Cerberus was getting a new feature :-D
                          Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Originally posted by Khal View Post
                            Hey guys,

I’m a level 107 and from what I’ve seen, my trophies are relatively high for my level. I hit 4400 offense as a level 106 and I’m sure many of you guys have around that amount. With that many cups your attack pool is really small, I get the same 10-15 bases every attack. I do monogod so at this point I have all the bases I get matched with memorized and so the game is boring. I know you added the 10 developer bases to try and increase the attack pool, but imo it wasn’t enough and I’m sure many people agree. So here’s my suggestion: Allow players to set more than one base layout as active. For example, I hit Scorpion’s base all the time so if he had like 5 different base layouts set as active i would be matched randomly with those 5 layouts and not just the same 1 every time. I’m not very familiar with coding but I think this should be fairly easy to do, right?

I have thought of a few things that might be hard to do but maybe you can figure it out:
                            1. Visiting: What base layout would you see if whoever you were visiting had more than one base set as active? I think the best thing to do for this would be to have like an arrow button which you can click to go to his next base layout.
                            2. Sparring: When sparring your alliance or yourself, how will you choose what base your going to get? You could leave it random but I don’t think players would want that as people usually spar to test out a certain base. You could make it so that when you click on the players name to spar (or your own) it makes you visit his base, and you go through the active base layouts and choose the one you want to spar.

Idk if anything I said will make sense to you but lol I tried 😅 it’s my first post. Hopefully this can be integrated into the next update. If you guys have better solutions for visiting and sparring please share them.

-Khaleel
                            Are you on drugs again khal ? We cant even get a war alliance system and you want the devs to make new features.
                            I have a better idea, since the devs have so many beta testers and regulators, why not put them to use and just build more random devs bases !!!! They can easily builf 20 to 30 bases a week based on lvl, environment, difficulty and you can even add a new button for devs bases to get us familiar with where everytime you beat a dev base you get a stronger one.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyUnicorrn View Post
                              Why don’t you try other attack style to get rid of the boredom... monogods of course easy n very boring... u just drop one n hv few assisters.. not challenge at all. I always get bored and get annoyed when defending attackers with their monogods style.
                              This is exactly right, monogod is a set mechanical attack which barely varies from base to base. At some point it gets boring because there ia no more surprise or excitement to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X