Can Defense Be Buffed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Defense Be Buffed?

Devs, after the gorgon tower was semi-nerfed, defense is useless again. Can you give us an update to balance offense and defense? Add more levels to academies? Those are expensive too but they don’t seem to help. I used to have more than 45 of them and still defense is bad. You can make it up to level 40, yeah?

Btw, I think Slow Time is not working.

Tbh I agree, I use to lose more defenses then before gorgons.. Looks like everything is pretty useless, and seems useless building a base nowadays.
    Gorgons became trash, not useful at all.
    We are still stuck.

SHAME YO

Comment

Plus, is it me or slow time screw gorgons tower up? I mean, when slowntime. Is over, most of the gorgons get stuck and don't cast, they are like bugged. Can we check on this?

Comment

You know what this feels like? Devs created a badass game (high five party), did not expect to do this well or have long term players, looked around and said, ‘wait, they are all still playing?!’
        I stopped base building myself. No point. I feel I have over stayed my welcome in this game. Devs did not expect players to stick around this long. Feels like they had no intentions of making this a long term game where you can continue growing fairly. More and more regular players climbing up are starting to see. As one starts to get higher in level the flaws in this game become more apparent. Rightfully so because no one expected you to still be playing. If all you do seems useless, you’ve stayed too long. This game is meant to be enjoyed by low level guys aiming to get all 10 gods and their abilities. Have fun for a while then hit the ceiling where the game lets you know, time is up. Start over or find something new lol Figure with 3 years in and about $200+ invested, this game has done better than any other game I played. I spent money and had fun for a solid 3 years. It was a good run. If I were a developer, I’d be happy with that result. Devs can relax and not have to do a bunch. There will be more and more players like me who will run for another 3 years and when their run is over, the cycle starts again with a new batch of players. I could see why improvements are slow and suggestions ignored. I’m part of the ‘end of the road’ crew...unless I started over again..which is a thought...love this game even though it frustrates the hell out of me. Gotta kick this like a bad habit lol...or play like some other guys and just keep low cups, play every now and then, and just kill for fun with no set goals.

Comment

That is how I exactly ended up.. No goals, dropped cups, attacking easy ones, getting resources, but investing them is anyway useless, as Im loosing even more then before lol
          I don't know, I really don't know, but so bored.

VERY SHAME YO

Comment

It might be just me. But I find it weird when I don't play for a few days I lose all my defenses. Then I start playing again and my defense trophy count goes up because they r losing to me again. I noticed this trend alot. Not sure if it is happening to anyone else.

Comment

I agree, if you buff bases the new guys wont stick around aslong, but if ya don't buff the bases the older players dwindle away.. id imagine not buffing them would be best for the devs pockets and operations...
              I say cut alliances to 25-35 players per and drop alliance wars

Comment

I think the def is crap, and temples HP is way too low.

Got beaten by a 10 lvls below me, which didnt even have 10 gods. this coz of 4 helpers which destroy the possibility of winning def and a lv60 ares charge beating 1 shot my lv 38 apollo temple.

This aint the right direction.

Giving up.

SHAME YALL DEV TEAM

Comment

Temple HP was previously boosted by 10% Ares uses his body as a weapon so having him be able to one-shot a temple makes sense. 4 helpers being able to completely destroy a defense does not make sense and what I've been complaining about for years. If someone roughly my level solos me, they often lose. Too often, I lose to either poor attackers that are 10-15 levels higher or average attackers that are my level or lower with 4-8 assisters. Respect goes out to the few attackers who can attack above their level without help.

Defense IS crap, but what do you get with d? Bragging rights? I understand why monstrous levels like Kitten want a better d as there's not much left to play for when your level gets that high. I'm 106 and love when my defense wins, but if it doesn't win a few, it will eventually win them back passively. So the trophies will return and as far as the loot on a d, the less said the better :-D
                  Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Not when its a lv60 charge and lv56 blood..

Comment

Originally posted by IPrime View Post
                      Not when its a lv60 charge and lv56 blood..
                      Level of bloodlust doesn't matter at all. Was there a shield on it? Was blue already down? Was purple? A lvl 60 shouldn't take it in one charge even if the temple has no buffs, but a charge and a swipe could do it if there are no buffs (especially during slowtime since the healing factor is slowed).
                      Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
                        Temple HP was previously boosted by 10% Ares uses his body as a weapon so having him be able to one-shot a temple makes sense. 4 helpers being able to completely destroy a defense does not make sense and what I've been complaining about for years. If someone roughly my level solos me, they often lose. Too often, I lose to either poor attackers that are 10-15 levels higher or average attackers that are my level or lower with 4-8 assisters. Respect goes out to the few attackers who can attack above their level without help.

Defense IS crap, but what do you get with d? Bragging rights? I understand why monstrous levels like Kitten want a better d as there's not much left to play for when your level gets that high. I'm 106 and love when my defense wins, but if it doesn't win a few, it will eventually win them back passively. So the trophies will return and as far as the loot on a d, the less said the better :-D
                        If you win defense, you get more gold which helps you upgrade your gods 😜 the more you win on defense, the more gold you get 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Fede View Post

If you win defense, you get more gold which helps you upgrade your gods 😜 the more you win on defense, the more gold you get 😁
                          If I don't defend and lose, I still get about 200k gold. If I defend and win that defense, I may eke out an extra 100k gold. If I spent that time attacking, and win, I get about 1.2M stone AND 600k gold. As I said, as far as the loot on a d, the less said the better. From a loot standpoint, if that's what you're into, defending your base isn't worth the time.

Comment

Again, the point of attacking is to earn resources to build a base. The question was not about defensive assists, or time spent defending yourself, it is about a better balace between offense and defense in general, which is tilted heavily in favor of offense right now because of no god no assist tactics and 1 god per temple. This can be seen in many battles every single day amongst the top 100 with small accounts beating out any level of account in the game, and there is no way of defending against it with assists, or building a base to stop it at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
                              Again, the point of attacking is to earn resources to build a base. The question was not about defensive assists, or time spent defending yourself, it is about a better balace between offense and defense in general, which is tilted heavily in favor of offense right now because of no god no assist tactics and 1 god per temple. This can be seen in many battles every single day amongst the top 100 with small accounts beating out any level of account in the game, and there is no way of defending against it with assists, or building a base to stop it at this time.
                              Again, if you want to earn resources and don't have unlimited time, attacking is an infinitely superior way to earn resources, including gold.

You can say the question was about a better balance between offense and defense in general, however my responses were to IPrime's and Fede's posts. They weren't direct responses to Kitten's original post as her original question was directed to the developers, therefore I don't think I would be qualified to even reply to the original question.

Comment

Working...
                              X