Version 3.4 Update Log

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kitten View Post
    Thanks for the update devs/Leroy. I really appreciate that. Let’s just hope that not a lot of people will quit because of the cost of upgrades. First, the very expensive gorgon towers and now the gods. Even myself can’t afford to max the gods now.
    Really, the new god health/strength levels were added to hopefully give at least little bit more god variety at the top levels. Having all 70/70 across the board doesn't really allow you to customize your gods much. Now you can kind of differentiate your gods a little bit on what you think is most useful to your own attacking strategy.

(For example, because Zeus is the best god, I can upgrade his stats to 80/80 before I bother with any of the other gods. )

It would’ve been a big help if there are new gem bundles for sale with the new releases/updates especially since it’s Chinese New Year, give some love to all your Asian players celebrating the event. I mean, even Clash of Clans have specials every special occasions or every couple of days for as low as $2.99, why can’t it be done here. It’s more revenue for Aegis. Even Christmas, New Year’s or Thanksgiving, or 4th of July or maybe even Valentine’s Day, there’s no special bundles for those. FYI I’m not complaining, just making a suggestion on how to help increase your revenue every release of major updates/special occasions.

This is a good idea. We will talk about it for sure!

leroy

Comment

I hope you don’t “nerf” the gorgon tower even more because those things cost me more than 1 billion stones for 1 tower and if defense still sucks, then I don’t know what to do anymore. I mean, there’s a reason why I bought a bunch of them, I want to have a good defensive base but if anyone (yes, hello level 112-120s!) can just smash it down again like it’s a walk in the park then I would ask for a refund on my stones because they’re way too overpriced.
      We will wait to see how they do for awhile and then adjust accordingly! No plans on nerfing them any more currently (though of course this can always change).

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

We will wait to see how they do for awhile and then adjust accordingly! No plans on nerfing them any more currently (though of course this can always change).

leroy
        Thank you leroy for all the replies. Looking forward to those special gem packs.

No I like the update and not complaining, my account can beat big bases again 😊 not sure with defense yet as I haven’t been attacked a lot lately but hopefully it holds and gorgon towers stay the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero View Post
          Hey guys! Let’s just kill off defense while we are at it! Slow time affects Zeus, Hades & Aphrodite now too? Apollo already takes a lifetime to get off a second shot while in slow time.... I’m sorry, was the Zeus zap killing off all your gods too? Hard to get away from fast moving skellies?? Gorgons fire rate is slower than Apollo...you’re lucky if they ever get off a second shot during slow time before gods being regrouped...you guys have to chill out and fall back some. Knowing Zeus & Hades were immune to slow time made these monuments important to how you create a base...it’s always been this way..that change was uncalled for. This game has 2 sides. Offense and defense. Some players lean more to offense, some towards defense and others are in the middle enjoying it all...for a defense lover like myself, you guys are killing me...I personally thought gorgon not being affected by slow time was a great idea considering their slow fire rate. Now, you can drop and slow time the big 4 gods speeding your way through with Hermès killing vital temples with plenty of time while keeping regroup in your pocket to counter gorgons second shot...we haven’t even mentioned the 2nd wave where Hera will easily revenge all gorgons away...making it too easy. Now you go and make slow time affect monuments that were never affected in the past?! Wtf?! My battle buddies would spar and kill me..gorgons came around and they could not beat it...slow time affects it all and now I’m back to square one where everyone can beat it (meaning players in my ally my level or lower)..we got a new tower but it may not help defense at all once the masses figure out the counters. Vent session over....thank you and hope you have a bad day.
          It's not that the monuments needed to be nerfed. It was a bug that no one noticed. They now behave as they always should have behaved from the start. I don't think slowing down the monuments is going to make much impact on anyone. It's just how it was always supposed to be.

I do have a question for Kitten. Well, for Kitten's base. When attacked has anyone beaten the new Gorgon base? Has anyone attacked that is near your level? That would make a good test. If someone in the 130s attacks you and takes two temples that would be god to know.
          Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post

It's not that the monuments needed to be nerfed. It was a bug that no one noticed. They now behave as they always should have behaved from the start. I don't think slowing down the monuments is going to make much impact on anyone. It's just how it was always supposed to be.

I do have a question for Kitten. Well, for Kitten's base. When attacked has anyone beaten the new Gorgon base? Has anyone attacked that is near your level? That would make a good test. If someone in the 130s attacks you and takes two temples that would be god to know.
            Zinnias, Chaos, Ti Em and root are the only ones who revenged and did not win. This is for both gorgon base (52 gorgon towers) and the new base I have with more than 20 gorgon towers (and new update on gods). Max temples taken down: 2.

Comment

Can we expect to see new daily challenges with gorgon towers soon?
              See you on the FlipSide

Comment

leroy Like how much would it be now to max 1 god (70-80), could yu give us an estimate?

tnx

Comment

When you drop aphrodite even if you immediately activate her ultimate awe power, gorgon towers hit her and she dies in awe mode. Is it a bug or something intentional?

Comment

Think it has to do with your assisters triggering them just when you dropped Aphrodite.

Comment

Working...
                    X