This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
    Nope, Apollo looks more like a Disco Fever kind of guy, each god would need their own different taunt because of different levels and playstyles. No need to wait till the end of the battle, whirlwind to the corner drawing all the troops and do the floss 😂
    Just picture Athena Aegis walking to the corner and doing the Hootenanny for 400+ soldiers while under shield. That would be hilarious for all parties envolved
    Hahaha!!! Ares is a total flosser. Just look at how he works his arms! Hermes will be moon walking in hyper speed and putting a few more Michael Jackson moves in. Zeus doing some old man dance. Probably pointing his finger a lot while he shows off his lightning trick. He might try some corny move like fishing for a lady and reeling her in. And death metal Hades with his head banging dog. I cant figure out what Poseidon would do. Ride a wave?
    See you on the FlipSide

Comment

I might actually keep my screen zoomed in if the gods danced
      See you on the FlipSide

Comment

You are so right Flip, Zeus could totally do the sprinkler!
        Maybe Hades could spawn some skeletons for a synchronized boy band move!

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
          You are so right Flip, Zeus could totally do the sprinkler!
          Maybe Hades could spawn some skeletons for a synchronized boy band move!
          Skeleton flash dance!!!! Aphrodite would be one to zoom in for lol 💃
          See you on the FlipSide

Comment

Originally posted by Flip View Post

Skeleton flash dance!!!! Aphrodite would be one to zoom in for lol 💃
            Aphrodite can definitely twerk

Comment

Originally posted by Kitten View Post

Aphrodite can definitely twerk
              🤣🤣 I would waste some gems to see that
              See you on the FlipSide

Comment

Originally posted by Flip View Post

🤣🤣 I would waste some gems to see that
                Well yes, me too! 😜 so Devs, give us another update! Gods can have their little dance and we will pay gems for it! Skins have gotten boring, we want dancing gods!

Comment

🤦*♀️ Absolutely face palm !!! And rolling my eyes
                  A fun,active alliance Genesis 😊 Try us out

Comment

Sweetmai it's all for the fun of the game like Diablo said. I am not a dancer. I choose not to be that type of player. I also dont walk away from a battle to let troops take over while gods stand still. It is all in childish imo (but there are a lot of children who play the game, big and small 🤣 jk). It used to make me frustrated when i would see this happen but the more I played the more I realized that it's part of the game. A lot of other games have a way to taunt. The guy dancing might not be trying to be spiteful. He might just be having a good day and feels like making his gods bust a move after a fun attack. 😁🕺 everyone has a different way of playing which is what makes games like GoO so interesting! if these gods have all these fantastic skins why not give them a way to show them off heehee 😉
                    See you on the FlipSide

Comment

Hmm 🤔 I would agree but I can’t it shows awful sportsmanship. I can understand when it’s a big but goO is tiny. It’s just very disrespectful. And again I can’t accept it, as it’s just a game.

Comment

If its just a game sweetmai then you should accept it. Not the other way round. That is what my mother is always telling me.

Comment

At least those that dance show thair taunting.... other people are rude or show poor sportsmanship in other, not so obvious, ways. Personally I would rather it be obvious that way there is no question about what is going on or what kind of person they are.
                          See you on the FlipSide

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetmai View Post
                            Hmm 🤔 I would agree but I can’t it shows awful sportsmanship. I can understand when it’s a big but goO is tiny. It’s just very disrespectful. And again I can’t accept it, as it’s just a game.
                            One of your players, VIP, danced on Kane’s base btw, just FYI. I know he’s not your regular player coz he bounces around to get some help with his attacks but still, he was helped by your players so his head got big and danced around Kane’s base. If you don’t know it yet, he’s only using your alliance for help with his attacks coz he needs it considering how low level his gods are but still able to beat big bases. I know for sure he can’t beat anyone without helpers.

I’m not offended by it but just pointing it out to you since you made this thread. You do have some players that dance and are still being tolerated.

Also, if it’s just a game (which it is) it’s all the more reason you should be able to accept it because it’s a game, not real life. Yes it’s disrespectful, I agree, but then it’s just a game. That’s why I said dancers are immature, pathetic and stupid because it’s just a game. What do they get out of it? Idk maybe it makes them proud and boastful that they beat bases with lots of defenders.

Comment

I still don’t like dancers period. Vip wasn’t even in our alliance for a day. Regardless I would of said something to him, if I would of seen it. It’s just not cool.
                              On a side note, well yes of course he would of joined us we are active and we assist. It’s a social game and that’s what alliances are for.

Comment

So the next time he comes to your alliance to use it for help, he’s still welcome to do so since it’s a social game anyway even though you said dancing is “disrespectful and unacceptable?” Aren’t you a hypocrite? You hate dancers but still welcome and tolerate and even help them?

Coz if I were you, no matter the size of his base or how high his cups are, if he is “disrespectful” he would get instantly kicked. He was kicked from Flipside the few times he joined.

Comment

Working...
                                X