Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My formation seems hopeless... Any good strategies using them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My formation seems hopeless... Any good strategies using them?

Hey I'm new to this forum.
    I've been playing this game for two months or so, and I haven't been looking up for any sort of aid and wasn't working hard on strategies, so my god unlock order is kind of messed up.

Gods I've unlocked: Zeus, Apollo, Hades, Aphrodite, Hera, Poseidon
    Ultimates unlocked: Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Hades
    ​​​​​
    So I'm missing Athena, Artemis and Ares who are typically what the effective strategies I found require.

My current strategy is
    1. Throw in Poseidon and Zeus, use their ultimates , and walk around to destroy spawners with tidal waves while zapping out troops with chain lightning
    2. When Poseidon and Zeus are almost dying use them to guide the troops towards where remaining buildings are clustering, throw Hera nearby, use revenge and wrath.
    3. Throw in Apollo, use flaming arrows to destroy troops and vital towers.
    4. Drop Hades and Aphrodite. There should be only a few spawners left, so we use reanimate to get troops to distract the aim of towers, while Aphrodite approaches the towers to charm them (remaining spawners first, then towers), or charm troops if the situation demands so.

I feel like this strategy isn't good enough, especially the Apollo part since I have no idea where he fits in, as he can hardly defend himself if he's going to attack the buildings. I win 3 out of 5 normal battles, but I hardly ever won a hard one, even with assistance. The highest daily challenge level I can beat is lv 60. I'm level 57 and saving up for my next god/ultimate. So are there any good strategy suggestions based on my current formation?

The are numerous gods/sequences to win. Join an active alliance. One of the top 10. Spend some time helping out various level players. Look at their god stats and compare them to yours.
    where are you little fishys

Comment

Well I actually don’t recommend going into a top 10 alliance because

1 they are all big players and have unlocked all their gods so you can watch them but this will help you only when you have all your gods unlocked.

2 you will grow slower in a big alliance when you follow a rotation, their attacks are 5 minuets each with the lag it’s 7 and your attacks maybe less then 2 minuets. I remember having an hr before work and only getting one attack in while helping the other 55 minuets. The only thing that it helped me with was meeting some nice people and seeing what strategies I wanted to do when I had all my gods.

3 Most will help their top players before you at lv 57 they will see you as small.

TBH your doing pretty good 3 out of 5 isn’t too bad on normal keep in mind it’s all about the loot, you will never reach the leaderboards at lv 60 so... don’t worry about trophies. I don’t have posiden yet so I can’t help you there but, with your gods I would use Zeus lighting to make a hole drop Hera use her bomb, drop posiden and release the kraken, drop apollo and heal then hades and use mans best friend. Now islands would be easier for u because you do have aphro and hades right ?
      My whole point is don’t beat your self up just keep attacking and get more loot. I hope this helps you.

Ps I’m not knocking top lv 10 alliances
      A fun,active alliance Genesis 😊 Try us out

Comment

Your strategy seems ok.
        Apollo will become more useful as soon as you unlock his Healing ultimate, your Gods last longer hence more damage.
        About Hades, spawning Cerb near a temple is almost certain that the beast will focus on it, which means one temple down.
        Zeus is a mess...there is no usual strategy other than slowing time and zapping minions over and over. Use Lightning Storm in clusters of towers.
        I don't have Poseidon, so meh...cant help you with him. Same for Aphro.

And my favorite:

Hera is perfect, 'nuff said. I lost count on how many attacks I won with her as the last god standing, walking around whipping people and destroying the last 1-2 temples.

For next god:

- Pick Athena if you want an effective tank with the highest HP in the game, her Aegis is perfect to attract fire while the other gods have some room to deal with other stuff (monuments, temples, barracks) and she can also summon troops similar to Hades.

- Pick Artemis if you want to long shot a spot to drop Hera and bomb a cluster city.

- Pick Ares if you're drunk.
        Last edited by Billba; November 30, 2017, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Ares if your drunk !!!!! 😂😂😂 he is my least used god but everyone loves him

Comment

Everyone has their own strategy. Some
            are using apollo ,
            aphrodite, hades , zeus and artemis doing slow push. Some are using athena , hera , ares from middle and then rest gods on rest of the temples.

it may be good for you to use zeus with poseidon and blow hera in middle if kraken makes space and then hades and apollo with aphrodite and take it out from middle and walk around.

or if islands it is easier with the gods you have as hades and aphroditeis great help.

You doing great job winning as much as you are as I came across that most players at that level starting to play easy as keep loosing too much on medium. You will find your own strategy that will work for you it just takes time.
            good luck

​​​​
            ​​​
            U-S-A Olympians / Everlasting Assassins

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetmai View Post
              Ares if your drunk !!!!! 😂😂😂 he is my least used god but everyone loves him
              If I'm certain that by bloodlusting him to the max it will net me 1-2 temples then I deploy him.

Comment

You say Aphro, I say Ares He can get 4-5. I love that raging bas.. um...god of war.
                “community feedback” really means free labor

Comment

Originally posted by mcg anarchy View Post
                  You say Aphro, I say Ares He can get 4-5. I love that raging bas.. um...god of war.
                  What about Aphro?! o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetmai View Post
                    Well I actually don’t recommend going into a top 10 alliance because

1 they are all big players and have unlocked all their gods so you can watch them but this will help you only when you have all your gods unlocked.

2 you will grow slower in a big alliance when you follow a rotation, their attacks are 5 minuets each with the lag it’s 7 and your attacks maybe less then 2 minuets. I remember having an hr before work and only getting one attack in while helping the other 55 minuets. The only thing that it helped me with was meeting some nice people and seeing what strategies I wanted to do when I had all my gods.

3 Most will help their top players before you at lv 57 they will see you as small.

TBH your doing pretty good 3 out of 5 isn’t too bad on normal keep in mind it’s all about the loot, you will never reach the leaderboards at lv 60 so... don’t worry about trophies. I don’t have posiden yet so I can’t help you there but, with your gods I would use Zeus lighting to make a hole drop Hera use her bomb, drop posiden and release the kraken, drop apollo and heal then hades and use mans best friend. Now islands would be easier for u because you do have aphro and hades right ?
                    My whole point is don’t beat your self up just keep attacking and get more loot. I hope this helps you.

Ps I’m not knocking top lv 10 alliances
                    1. Not true, we have players in various ranges at firesmoke
                    2.incorrect, we don’t have rotation, you can solo, trade attacks between yourself and another player or ask for help
                    3.incorrect, it’s about making friends, I help players lvl3 or higher, help and ask for help and you shall receive
                    4. The main point sweet mai should have made which is the only one that matters is that it’s not about the alliance but rather the people within it, I have heard similar behaviour from only two alliances and that’s new era and butterballs, I can’t speak about them now, but you are seriously misleading and generalizing, I can speak to many high level players at firesmoke and they help as long as you help and they even make the effort to offer you tips and suggestions on improving your attacks, not constantly, but atleast once.
                    Last edited by darkxsaint; December 2, 2017, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Well I don’t believe in singling out a single alliance, but my comment was more for the one right before my own, in which the comment was “ join a top ten alliance “ which I believe all active alliances should be given a chance not just the top ten. And tbh making friends is one of the best part of the game now.. don’t get mad at me but ... your alliance requirement is 3500 which isn’t small and out of your 90 players only 3 are the same or smaller then the player who was asking. I also said you will grow slower when you are in a big alliance when you do a rotation. Now on a side note im sure you guys are a great alliance full of great people 😘

Comment

All my strategies involve dropping Athena first.

One thing I got out of this is you target the spawners first. I say focus on the strategic points.
                        Are there a couple of temples nearby? What temple is his environment?
                        Go for them, get rid of the Aphrodite Monument so your charm Units can be effective and with that and skeletons the defenses should hopefully go down on their own.

but you win by getting rid of the temples, so target them as first priority.
                        One thing I love to do with Hera js use reflect, to keep Units and towers at bay, and as she gets to less than half health move her to a cluster of building use absorbing strike and wrath. It brings her back up to full health.

Without Athena Hera should be used mostly as your tank, she will kill any units that hurt her by reflecting the damage, then you can heal her to full health again. Get Apollo to learn heal when you can too. Hera tanks and get the others to take care of the rest.

I don’t have Apollo or Poseidon yet though.

also 3/5 is pretty good for normal. So you already have a good strategy but just try different things, watch your defence replays to see what other strategies people use and try those.

good luck!
                        "Legion of Tartarus". They're so hot right now

Comment

Ha poseidon👌💥💥.Best ever

Comment

Hard to make a good strategy without Athena.

Comment

Originally posted by darkxsaint View Post

1. Not true, we have players in various ranges at firesmoke
                              2.incorrect, we don’t have rotation, you can solo, trade attacks between yourself and another player or ask for help
                              3.incorrect, it’s about making friends, I help players lvl3 or higher, help and ask for help and you shall receive
                              4. The main point sweet mai should have made which is the only one that matters is that it’s not about the alliance but rather the people within it, I have heard similar behaviour from only two alliances and that’s new era and butterballs, I can’t speak about them now, but you are seriously misleading and generalizing, I can speak to many high level players at firesmoke and they help as long as you help and they even make the effort to offer you tips and suggestions on improving your attacks, not constantly, but atleast once.
                              Your first two points are about one alliance, not all of the top 100. I have been in quite a few top 100 and most do tend to do what sweetmai said.
                              ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                              X