Gods in the Campaign mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gods in the Campaign mode

Hello all, this will be more first post on this forum so please bare with me . I'm fairly new to GoO, been playing somewhere around 1.5 to 2 weeks and am currently level 40. Anyways I was playing the campaign today, the dreaded level 15 that I cant seem to beat xD. And as I was trying to beat this stupid level attempt after attempt, clicking through the long banter every time I lose.. lol.. I noticed the Athena that the campaign level gave to me had a significantly less leveled 1st ability then my own Athena. So I know that the campaign adds/takes away abilities you don't have on gods depending on the level and also adjusts the level of the abilities depending on what was already pre-determined for that level.

What I don't know is if the health and attack stats are also pre-determined, if those stats go up based on what level your profile is, or if the stats that you have already are transferred to the campaign. I also know that the campaign doesn't care if you have all the gods xD. It gives you gods you might have because its for the level. ok. But how are those health and attack stats determined? maybe it matches up with the god with the lowest health and attack for that level? idk. Anyways I asked my alliance members and some said it is all pre-determined and I'm not beating the level because of god placement/timing (which could be quite possible). And some said it takes the health and attack stats you've acquired and upgraded. So there is definantly some confusion on this and i was wondering if i could get more information. I emailed support to see what they say and will be posting their response when I get one. Please any knowledge would be helpful.

thanks
    -WatchingChicken

Chapter 15 is mostly predetermined, however, leveling your abilities should reflect into it. I just tried it myself. I had all abilities that I have in PvP and at the same level as well.
    Celestus,
    Officer of 7.1 Deadly Sins - Pooper Scooper Duty

Comment

Originally posted by Celestus View Post
      Chapter 15 is mostly predetermined, however, leveling your abilities should reflect into it. I just tried it myself. I had all abilities that I have in PvP and at the same level as well.
      Hmm reall? When I do it And used Athena first ability it spawns like 10 or something troops. When mine is leveled up to spawn like 20

Comment

My Athena spawned the normal amount when I tested it a few hours ago. :/
        Celestus,
        Officer of 7.1 Deadly Sins - Pooper Scooper Duty

Comment

So, I tested my Athena on level 15 (first picture). It seems to spawn 25 troops but on a normal campaign level (21, second picture), it seems to spawn the right amount (34, third picture). My guess is that it finds the average of something (maybe your level?) then gives you the amount of troops according to that. My Athena does not have Inspiration yet but you can see it has it in level 15. Or, maybe it subtracts a certain amount of troops. You usually spawn 20 but now you have 10. I had 34 troops and now I had 25 on level 15. Maybe subtracts something close to 10 from your original troops you spawn? just a guess

1st picture: https://postimg.org/image/jm6wey4m3/
          2nd picture: https://postimg.org/image/snlfsk2jf/
          3rd picture: https://postimg.org/image/7trgtp1p7/

Also, if you need help beating chapter 15, what I usually do is place Athena between Zeus temple and fountain then use Inspiration and Summon Hoplites. Then, Zeus uses Slow Time. Then, once Zeus temple goes down, I move them both to Aphrodite temple and use Zeus's Lightning Storm. If this doesn't work, I would recommend upgrading them. I think strength and health would be the most important but you could also level up Lightning Storm or Summon Hoplites... I don't think Aegis is that handy unless you really invested Athena in strength.. You could even leveling or buying their ultimate powers... Both Slow Time and Inspiration are really good (I'm saving up for Inspiration and I already have Slow Time) and I think Slow Time is probably the most useful for the chapter. Hope you work something out.
          Last edited by Orangutan; June 22, 2016, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Yeah that's exactly how I have been attempting the level. It's good to know that people's Athenas spawn a different amount of troops based on something . You said that you would recommend upgrading them but that leads to one of my questions from the original post. Does the campaign mode transfer your personal health and attack stats? Or is it kind of like you said with Athena ability where it's a percentage of your stats? Or maybe sometimes it uses your stats and sometimes has pre-determined stats?

Comment

Try dropping athena, spawn the hoplites, then use lightning storm, inspiration, go for the next temple, slow time, and shield. Chapter 15 beated
              🔥CRATUS🔥
              ➡️ Number 1 Alliance Defending Bases ⬅️

Comment

Just tried it a few times like that. Unfortunately same result. xD. I'm sure that's pretty much how you do it, but Im not really concerned about how to beat it as much as I am wondering which stats are being used/ how those stats are being determined.

Comment

I think if your overall god level is weaker then it gives you the athena meant for the campaign, if your god is higher then you get your own god, that is what I remember being said about this previously.
                  A New Era has begun.

Comment

That would make the most sense to me keva but I'm not sure if that's the case. If so then both Orangutan and my athena's would be spawning more troops then they currently are. Assuming that the overall for our Athenas are higher then what the game wants which I'm pretty sure we (at least orangutan) have. Am I missing something?

Comment

Support finally emailed me back and said this

" If you have a god and they are used in the campaign, they should have the normal strength and abilities that they normally do. If this isn’t the case, then there is probably a bug. If you are given a god that you don’t normally have, then the health/strength levels are based on the levels of all of your other gods."

So in any cases you have the god that the level requires and the strength and abilities aren't the same as yours then it's "a bug". I suggest that if this bug does happen to you that you email support so they can look into it more and find the problem. Hope this helps anyone who has the same problem in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by WatchingChicken View Post
                        Support finally emailed me back and said this

" If you have a god and they are used in the campaign, they should have the normal strength and abilities that they normally do. If this isn’t the case, then there is probably a bug. If you are given a god that you don’t normally have, then the health/strength levels are based on the levels of all of your other gods."

So in any cases you have the god that the level requires and the strength and abilities aren't the same as yours then it's "a bug". I suggest that if this bug does happen to you that you email support so they can look into it more and find the problem. Hope this helps anyone who has the same problem in the future.
                        Isnt chapter 15 an exception??
                        🔥CRATUS🔥
                        ➡️ Number 1 Alliance Defending Bases ⬅️

Comment

Not sure. The guy I got ahold of from the support team said it took him a while to find the answer to my question so it's quite possible that it's not %100 accurate... But based on what he DID send me I would assume that there are no exceptions. Especially because in my email to the support team I mentioned chapter 15 several times and would've definetly expected them to say that there is an expection for that level if there was one.

Comment

Working...
                          X