Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow the fan's mod creation

Hey,
    I don't know if there is others like me but I like to create mods for games I play and try others.
    (This is how warcraft created lol Dota etc, halo create counterstrike, civilization became popular)
    I think you should do something like this in this game, put the game in open-source or something, choose a moderator in the players that controls the officially accepted mods etc...
    Then there would be a new option : join a personalized game (same system as warcraft 3 I don't know if u remember) and ppl could win gems here (and pay like 10 to participate)
    What do you think about this?

Originally posted by Raphasifiout View Post
    Hey,
    I don't know if there is others like me but I like to create mods for games I play and try others.
    (This is how warcraft created lol Dota etc, halo create counterstrike, civilization became popular)
    I think you should do something like this in this game, put the game in open-source or something, choose a moderator in the players that controls the officially accepted mods etc...
    Then there would be a new option : join a personalized game (same system as warcraft 3 I don't know if u remember) and ppl could win gems here (and pay like 10 to participate)
    What do you think about this?
    Did you contact the developers about this?
    I an curious about their answer.

Comment

Well nah I hope they see this ( I don't know every languages I hope game is coded in one I know)

Comment

Working...
      X