Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• defense ideas

1 - protection of the temple environment

The environment temple can only be destroyed after 50% of the base has been destroyed.

or

The environment temple can only be destroyed after two protective structures are destroyed. These structures:

1.1 can be placed anywhere on the base;
    1.2 has a lot of life
    1.3 no harm to the gods
    1.4 when all are destroyed, environment temple can be destroyed

2- remodeling of the centaur academies.

2.1 only 1
    2.2 cannot be enchanted (neither the academy, nor the centaurs)
    2.3 centaurs return to the same health and strength as before the nerf​
    2.4 linked to a temple chosen by the player (can only be destroyed after that temple is destroyed)

I really like theses 2 ideas.
    I think for centaurs if u can only build one it should be the same for Spartans.
    The link should also bring buff, for instance if u link centaurs to hades temple, they would get +(10*lvl of temple) %reincarnation, Ares +10*lvl %dmg etc
    ​​​​​

Comment

For the first suggestion, the structures would have 0 use? Not even improve environnement percentage as long as they stand?

Comment

Originally posted by Raphasifiout View Post
        For the first suggestion, the structures would have 0 use? Not even improve environnement percentage as long as they stand?
        Yup. They only serve as a strategic resource in creating the bases. Otherwise, it would make attacks very difficult.

Comment

I like your first idea, second one turning the centaur academy into a monument would be cool and solve a lot of issues. Only hesitation I feel is that trying to take out a Hades or Apollo base would be absolutely brutal if your first suggestion were implemented.

Comment

Or perhaps make the temple of environment much harder to destroy and as you destroy other temples, it slowly loses some health boost

Comment

"Only hesitation I feel is that trying to take out a Hades or Apollo base would be absolutely brutal if your first suggestion were implemented."

I agree that it would be very difficult. And it would be a very big change in attack dynamics.

"Or perhaps make the temple of environment much harder to destroy and as you destroy other temples, it slowly loses some health boost."

I found this solution better!!!

Comment

I have an other suggestion for environnements that goes with urs :
                Thé protective structure would send the ally spell from the protector (hoplites tents for Athena etc) randomly on the map every time a spell is cast by a god as long as it stand

Comment

Working...
                X