• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmmy View Post

Bc it would last years
    It would take years is what you mean to say

@jfor97

That would be multiple updates, the question is what order do we get them in for small updates.

Comment

All 3 abilities sound realistic and sound like they will fit nicely in the game I like the idea of the 2nd ability where he destroys a pond and gets more powerful but I know that I would just sell all my ponds. I think when he comes out u will be right with the ultimate ability that sounds most logical. I agree with u that posiden will probably be the next God to be released.
      Last edited by Dstein; May 12, 2016, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dstein View Post
        All 3 abilities sound realistic and sound like they will fit nicely in the game I like the idea of the 2nd ability where he destroys a pond and gets more powerful but I know that I would just sell all my ponds. I think when he comes out u will be right with the ultimate ability that sounds most logical. I agree with u that posiden will probably be the next God to be released.
        Release the kraken!!! THE KRAKENNN!!!
        🔥CRATUS🔥
        ➡️ Number 1 Alliance Defending Bases ⬅️

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmmy View Post

Yes!! Maybe in some months (4-6) it would be better to release him/her... Maybe alliance wars can bring more people to the game
          alliance war surely will bring lot of account out of the grave

Comment

Working...
          X