Poseiden, God of the Seas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    I understand why you're frustrated Keva but please try to keep criticism constructive. You too, Jimmmy!

Poseidon is a very popular request so I'd be surprised if he wasn't added to the Pantheon eventually.
    I will try i will try..
    🔥CRATUS🔥
    ➡️ Number 1 Alliance Defending Bases ⬅️

Comment

Originally posted by Bendy_typhoon View Post
      But Triton is the son of Poseidon and Amphitrite
      I know! But I mean his weapon, not son. He named his weapon after his son

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmmy View Post
        I havent read anything you said jfor, but the third ability already has a name:
        RELEASE THE KRAKEEEEEEEN!!!!
        For once you have a good point. Ever tsunami or RELEASE THE KRAKEN

Comment

Originally posted by Keva View Post

I assume from the 97 at the end of his name he was born in 1997 thats usually the way, but yeah I know I was the same way when I was younger
          I'm not 18. I'm 13. The 97 means my favourite number

Comment

Obviously Poseidon will be released at some point, but the abilities you have suggested need a bit more thought and detail..

Comment

Originally posted by alex-jl View Post
              Obviously Poseidon will be released at some point, but the abilities you have suggested need a bit more thought and detail..
              I agree with you. Either the ideas are too similar to the abilities the gods already have or they seem too far fetched. However, they could be re-worked or something like that to be better. We all trust the devs to make a good job!

Comment

yes free the kraken lol order to make sushi ;-) lol

Comment

We should add Poseidon!! First special maybe a powerful trident attack. Second special maybe a massive wave. Third maybe a wave full of sea animals. Although Poseidon should be the next added god

Comment

Originally posted by jforr97 View Post
                    I think Posieden should be after Hades. If he is and you need help for his powers these can come in good use.
                    Power Ability 1, either:
                    •Rains tritons down damaging everything in a range (Level 1: Range is 1 750 and damage is 500) or
                    •Storm rolles in and rains making damage in a range (Level 1: Range is 1 250 and damage is 400)
                    Power Ability 2, either:
                    • Gains attack and health points for every fountain/pond/pool destroyed (Level 1: 100 points each per/pond/pool/fountain)
                    • Wall of water protecting Posieden from attacks for certain amount of time (Level 1: 10 seconds).
                    Ultimate Power:
                    •Huge tsunami comes rolling in doing a certain ammount of damage (Level 1: 150 damage)

Hope you liked it! Like if you agree! Or even subscribe or comment!

Comment for your thought!
                    I definitely agree that Poseidon should be next. It would be fun to get some demigods in, possibly as super soldiers?

Down the road I'm sure Poseidon will be next god made available.

It would be cool if there was some type of water formation involved. Imagine if there was a ocean (temporary) and Poseidon became faster and stronger in it. Maybe it could summon some fish man out of it as well.

Anyway, nice idea!

Comment

Originally posted by 7th Day View Post

I definitely agree that Poseidon should be next. It would be fun to get some demigods in, possibly as super soldiers?

Down the road I'm sure Poseidon will be next god made available.

It would be cool if there was some type of water formation involved. Imagine if there was a ocean (temporary) and Poseidon became faster and stronger in it. Maybe it could summon some fish man out of it as well.

Anyway, nice idea!
                      I honestly dont want a new god for the next major update. I want something different, like the alliance wars!! But!! This time i hope they get released sooner than what the last major update took..
                      🔥CRATUS🔥

Comment

I honestly dont want a new god for the next major update. I want something different, like the alliance wars!! But!! This time i hope they get released sooner than what the last major update took..
                        Completely agree, probably can't get the 8th until I would be level 80 anyway.

I really want alliance wars

Comment

Originally posted by 7th Day View Post

Completely agree, probably can't get the 8th until I would be level 80 anyway.

I really want alliance wars
                          Yes!! Maybe in some months (4-6) it would be better to release him/her... Maybe alliance wars can bring more people to the game
                          🔥CRATUS🔥

Comment

Yes!! Maybe in some months (4-6) it would be better to release him/her... Maybe alliance wars can bring more people to the game
                            And keep the active ones active! Everytime I think of alliance wars I get more excited. I have the best idea ever for it but I don't want someone to take my idea... For $100 I would blow Leroy's mind. Literally would make gods of Olympus so freaking good.

Comment

Jimmmy and 7th Day ,

Why not a major update with:
                              Alliance Wars
                              Posieden
                              Demigod Warriors and MORE

Comment

Originally posted by jforr97 View Post
                                Jimmmy and 7th Day ,

Why not a major update with:
                                Alliance Wars
                                Posieden