Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garden rework double stats to one structure

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Garden rework double stats to one structure

    I think an interesting way to make gardens more desirable is to double the stat boost but only apply it to one building like Poseidon houses. Maybe add a pink tree above structures to show what is boosted.

  • #2
    OP uw hero

    Comment


    • #3
      Think garden should also increase range

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Isniffstuff View Post
        I think an interesting way to make gardens more desirable is to double the stat boost but only apply it to one building like Poseidon houses. Maybe add a pink tree above structures to show what is boosted.
        A creative idea, but honestly, if they only boosted one building, I would quit using Elysium. Your city would just be far too squishy. Nice to see the gardens get some attention tho.

        Seaweed While I’ve definitely entertained the idea of adding a range buff, i think the reason they cut it out initially is because it would be very OP. Still though i do think it would help alot if they increased the range of the gardens themselves. Make their area of effect twice as far, so the garden buff spreads further.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Crazy Uncle Oceanus View Post

          A creative idea, but honestly, if they only boosted one building, I would quit using Elysium. Your city would just be far too squishy. Nice to see the gardens get some attention tho.

          Seaweed While I’ve definitely entertained the idea of adding a range buff, i think the reason they cut it out initially is because it would be very OP. Still though i do think it would help alot if they increased the range of the gardens themselves. Make their area of effect twice as far, so the garden buff spreads further.
          all non environment building just seriously lack range in the underworld

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

            all non environment building just seriously lack range in the underworld
            yeah underworld just feels like it’s lacking all around especially after nerfs and lack of monuments and houses. I think a range buff to gardens would make them more worthwhile. Thinking more about it now only applying to one building would be such a nerf because they already take up so much space. I do think they should have a pink particle effect above adjacent buildings for more pretty aesthetics but they’re already a beautiful aspect that I enjoy about underworld. I just wish they gave more pressure gameplay wise other than tank and strength boost.

            Comment


            • #7
              The problem is that Im tempted by that range buff too, and the more you guys say it the more my resolve will weaken lol

              It is a GENERAL BONUS, they should give us something. Maybe like 25% at least or something. If doubling it would be too OP.

              And while i think i understand their logic, it’s stupid that it’s called a general bonus if it doesn’t increase range lmao.

              Comment


              • #8
                gardens are pretty much like zeus houses but in underworld

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TheFollowerOfCirce View Post
                  gardens are pretty much like zeus houses but in underworld
                  Except Zeus house general bonus buffs range whereas gardens do not
                  Vi veri universum vivus vici

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Isniffstuff View Post
                    I think an interesting way to make gardens more desirable is to double the stat boost but only apply it to one building like Poseidon houses. Maybe add a pink tree above structures to show what is boosted.
                    that would be too op

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Marshmalo View Post
                      OP uw hero
                      they should add rhadamanthus

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X