[suggestion] Olympic games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [suggestion] Olympic games

I have an idea : create a third kind of trophies : Olympic trophys (so attak defense and Olympic games both in OL and UW).
    In Olympic games, every week, all players have the same amount of resources to build a temporary city for next week that u can edit until Sunday 24:00.
    Then, every player have the same amount of gold to build up a team of gods to destroy the city's people builded previous week.
    One attack cost either 20gems or 120 "new ressource" 6 hour waiting to get 120 new ressource. you can stack up to 1200 "new ressource". Shared between OL and UW.
    No alliance help ALLOWED on attk and def. You cannot help def ur temporary city neither.
    You can choose your patron before dropping gods.
    You win trophies and loose them on the same pattern as regular game.

​​​

Example with only 4 players Chris Leroy Jack and me :
    The monday 1st June 4.8 is released with Olympic games.
    For the first week everyone is at 1000 Olympic trophy
    100 000 000 gold is given and 200 000 000 stones
    Chris buy Poseidon Artemis hera and Athena with hoplites maxed
    ​He build the 5 temples and spend all stone on towers

Big mistake because Jack bought hera and appolon maxing vengeance and heal and used he's stones on gorgons and aphrodite monument.

So the 8 of June when Chris press join the games. He loose 10 trophys to jack. Jack thanks to the def wins 10 trophys, then when he attack Chris since he has 20 trophys more then him, he only win 9 trophys. And Chris only loose 9.
    ​​​​
    Thé numbers are ofc not really well calibrated. But I think you get the idea.

Comment

I love the idea is would be fun 😄

Comment

But we should unlock this at level 90 or 100 idk just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Fox demon View Post
          But we should unlock this at level 90 or 100 idk just saying
          I disagree with the level requirement because then all the rewards would go to the wails of this game so alot of the mid level players would be pi***d
          Azura

Comment

I would say around level 50 is a good number.

Comment

Why not from lvl 1 or 10
              The point is also for very beginners to have the opportunity to try new gods and new defences before buying them for real.
              ​​​

Comment

Still just want alliance war

Comment

Level 30 sounds good as well

Comment

Good idea and it could be implemented for all levels. Just include different tiers ...lvl.0 to 30 first group, lvl 31 to 60 second group, lvl. 61 to 90 third group etc..
                    This would attract more players and give some incentive of winning something even for lower levels.

I would actually have the Olympic games go on for a whole week and every Monday it would restart. On Thursdays we would still have the weekly challenge. That way there would always be some event going on!

Besides this, when are we getting new campaign content and new daily challenges... the latter at least for the higher levels leroy ? They become quite boring after a time of repeating them forever daily. I am finding myself losing interest lately

Comment

New campaign sound pretty like a good idea, but alliance war sound like the best idea

Comment

Working...
                      X