• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UW Monuments and Environment Powers

I'll keep it simple for once:

1. Are we getting monuments in UW?

and

2. Do the environments boost the associated power in UW like they do in OL and, if not, will that be a future update?
    Vi veri universum vivus vici

UW environment need a balance first

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
      UW environment need a balance first
      I'm inclined to agree, but I'd suspect that the way it needs rebalanced will be different to each person.

I'm just curious if there will be more coming to UW or if it flopped like Builder Base in CoC?

Comment

Something similar to monuments is definitely needed in uw. I am hoping env balance changes are also in the works. They'd probably go well to be released together to boost base redesigns

I don't think that defense assists get environment boosts yet

Comment

They need to balance it first. Nerf some of those god environment please.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel243 View Post
            They need to balance it first. Nerf some of those god environment please.
            Nerf some and buff some cuz the environment no where near balanced

Comment

To be fair, the thing that makes Hecate and Alecto environments so powerful is the range boost... The same damn thing that makes Arty, Apollo, and Poseidon so powerful in attack. Maybe they need to look at less overall range boosts across the spectrum.

Comment

Originally posted by Unspeakable1 View Post
                To be fair, the thing that makes Hecate and Alecto environments so powerful is the range boost... The same damn thing that makes Arty, Apollo, and Poseidon so powerful in attack. Maybe they need to look at less overall range boosts across the spectrum.
                What they need is a new god like Hephaestus or Dionysus who has houses that nerfs range. Like something that damages range attacks the longer the range is. Or another god that can boost range on towers so that Artemis is not a must-have. For the environments, they need a direct nerf.

Comment

I'd think it'd be hard to logic a ranged based range nerf. A reflect damage trait would be neat, but might make attacking more tedious.
                  I can't see how either Heph or Dio could be used to boost range, but I'm not a mythology professor. Then again, the devs thought Hecate, a goddess of magic, was best choice for arrow tower boost... I guess rationale doesn't have to be spot on.

Comment

I'd think it'd be hard to logic a ranged based range nerf. A reflect damage trait would be neat, but might make attacking more tedious.
                    I can't see how either Heph or Dio could be used to boost range, but I'm not a mythology professor. Then again, the devs thought Hecate, a goddess of magic, was best choice for arrow tower boost... I guess rationale doesn't have to be spot on.
                    Hermes would be the best guy to do it. Hermes is also the god of thieves. They can redo marathoners to become thieves instead. Be stealthy will focus whoever is at the back line. They can rebrand the fast runners on Dionysus with the Maenads or something like them.

Comment

A reflect damage trait would mean less Arty patrons since she'd take herself out if that temple isn't gone. Hermes is fine (mostly... Dash needs some reworking). The UW gods need some love from the devs... Just UW in general. It's just so disappointing in its current iteration. I was really hopeful for it, hence this backlash.

... And really, an arrow tower boost for Hecate? Wtf??? Missed the mark big time.

Comment

A reflect damage trait would mean less Arty patrons since she'd take herself out if that temple isn't gone. Hermes is fine (mostly... Dash needs some reworking). The UW gods need some love from the devs... Just UW in general. It's just so disappointing in its current iteration. I was really hopeful for it, hence this backlash.

... And really, an arrow tower boost for Hecate? Wtf??? Missed the mark big time.
                        Gorgon tower boost seem to fit hecate more ngl. But imagine the devastation it will bring

Comment

Could've been a new type of shield generator, or mini-charm tower, or giant soul sucking torches, literally anything... But no... Lets give witch queen some arrows

Comment

Could've been a new type of shield generator, or mini-charm tower, or giant soul sucking torches, literally anything... But no... Lets give witch queen some arrows
                            For real though, the arrow tower probably the least magical tower in the entire underworld.

Comment

Probably an unpopular idea for UW Monuments, but i think it'd be cool if they could do some variation of each UW God's ultimate ability:
                              Cerberus Mon: Rampage to all troops in an area Charon Mon: 50% max Shield all buildings for 10 seconds
                              Persephone Mon: restores one destroyed temple or random building every 20 seconds (at max)
                              Hades Mon: Requiem for roughly 5 second max every 20 seconds
                              Tis Mon: mild form of blizzard for 10 seconds
                              Alecto Mon: Fire Storm every 10 seconds
                              Meg Mon: poison in an area every 10 seconds
                              Hecate Mon: Spawn Hound every 10-15 seconds

Since UW doesn't have any sort of heal ability or thing to protect it from Aphro Charm, they need something to balance out power after UW is inevitably nerfed. Might even encourage using other environments besides the current Alecto and Hecate ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X