Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenges aren't inspiring anymore

Hello Developers,

I have a couple of points which I wanted to address!

A) For those of us who have been playing the game for a while, the weekly challenges was one part of the game where we always looked forward to - in a way, it was a unique form of "alliance war" , where friends go against foes, teams against individuals, etc - and it was usually an exciting part of the game !

However, lately, we have noticed that the final rounds have lost that spark which once had- and has become repetitive.

Previously, we were required to think out of the box to clear it / get the most temples. While the rounds are still designed great, there's not much room for strategising when just one/maximum two temples could be eliminated in the final round, and when most gods are nerfed.

B) Will there be an underworld storyline, skins along with Easy/ Hard modes in Underworld attacks?

C) While I'm tempted to ask when alliance war will be released, I'll skip that for now !

Instead, to rephrase it, will we be receiving events where alliances could get involved - and not just individually (like challenges) ?

Yea challenge is highly boring and repetitive and with only one clear strategy that could really be used in round 20.

Comment

Exactly my thoughts too. Well said Benny, from the first to the last world.

Comment

Originally posted by bennyishereyo View Post
        Hello Developers,

I have a couple of points which I wanted to address!

A) For those of us who have been playing the game for a while, the weekly challenges was one part of the game where we always looked forward to - in a way, it was a unique form of "alliance war" , where friends go against foes, teams against individuals, etc - and it was usually an exciting part of the game !

However, lately, we have noticed that the final rounds have lost that spark which once had- and has become repetitive.

Previously, we were required to think out of the box to clear it / get the most temples. While the rounds are still designed great, there's not much room for strategising when just one/maximum two temples could be eliminated in the final round, and when most gods are nerfed.

B) Will there be an underworld storyline, skins along with Easy/ Hard modes in Underworld attacks?

C) While I'm tempted to ask when alliance war will be released, I'll skip that for now !

Instead, to rephrase it, will we be receiving events where alliances could get involved - and not just individually (like challenges) ?

ok but why do we need a uw storyline if we already know how too play if we are level 25 and yeah the the rest would be great cause lately these challenges has lost the spark it had 😐

Comment

The story arc for Olympus was actually very funny, and also a good place to experiment during lower levels.

Now that I think about it, you're also probably right. Underworld has lesser variety of strategies in comparison to Overworld in higher levels .

The only strategy being requiem and praying for gorgons/heroes to be destroyed!

Comment

Yes, I agree round 20s of the challenges are always the same now. Nerfed gods , no patron and only 1-2 temples. Updates happen too rarely so challenges were the only things that is different and fun else the game becomes repetitive. They should be interesting and fun also I guess I don't even need to mention about alliance wars...

Comment

Also want more storyline to the overworld along with the underworld cuz i think the game could make the story about the war of troy

Comment

Can any developer take a look at this and make a comment?

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
                  Hahahaha no, there to busy making these awesome challenges.

Comment

Sure!

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Sure!

leroy
                      Sure to making better challenges, or sure to leaving a comment?

Comment

Please make some changes to the event round 20

Comment

Please make some changes to the event round 20
                          And can y’all do it to this one atm? Like just add Zeus some strength and health and boost his powers. Would help EVERYONE.

Comment

leroy, CASTIEL, Jay, and Amethyst, can the round 20 be made better and add more storyline to the game?

Comment

leroy, CASTIEL, Jay, and Amethyst, can the round 20 be made better and add more storyline to the game?
                              If these challenges continue to be boring Im just gonna quite the game because these challenges are one thing keeping me playing

Comment

Working...
                              X