Teasers for new updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teasers for new updates?

Would it be possible to have teasers for new content about 1 to 3+ days before it is released? I understand it wouldn't be possible to have a broader schedule for all new content being developed, but maybe a small hype period for updates that are just waiting on the apple store or google play to be released.

The week leading up to the big underworld release was really fun and exciting. The Hecate release was also cool, but I hadn't thought another god was being released so soon so it took me about a week or so to level up and save resources. I feel like I missed out a bit on the fun initial part of that release

Right now I pretty much just save resources during the week and spend them all on the weekend just in case there is a new release lol.

I'm thinking it would be something like a silhouette of a new character or defense building posted on the FB, twitter, or instagram (and save other details like stats or balance changes for the day of)

There is probably some downside to this that I am not thinking of right now, but I think the new content releases could use some celebration!

Originally posted by astodro View Post
    Would it be possible to have teasers for new content about 1 to 3+ days before it is released? I understand it wouldn't be possible to have a broader schedule for all new content being developed, but maybe a small hype period for updates that are just waiting on the apple store or google play to be released.

The week leading up to the big underworld release was really fun and exciting. The Hecate release was also cool, but I hadn't thought another god was being released so soon so it took me about a week or so to level up and save resources. I feel like I missed out a bit on the fun initial part of that release

Right now I pretty much just save resources during the week and spend them all on the weekend just in case there is a new release lol.

I'm thinking it would be something like a silhouette of a new character or defense building posted on the FB, twitter, or instagram (and save other details like stats or balance changes for the day of)

There is probably some downside to this that I am not thinking of right now, but I think the new content releases could use some celebration!
    Yea think we need a teaser for new update as the Hecate update come out of nowhere and it took me a bit to figure out about it.

Comment

Good luck with getting anything. They keep everything secretive. Nothing will change. I would just like to know when the next update will be. At least an estimate. It’s still way to long for updates to come out. More players going inactive or playing less. Increase in gem cost for attacks did nothing for the game considering most players don’t have much money to spend or are totally free to play. I am very disappointed in the direction this game has went.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post
        Good luck with getting anything. They keep everything secretive. Nothing will change. I would just like to know when the next update will be. At least an estimate. It’s still way to long for updates to come out. More players going inactive or playing less. Increase in gem cost for attacks did nothing for the game considering most players don’t have much money to spend or are totally free to play. I am very disappointed in the direction this game has went.

Chris
        Yea an estimated time for next update should be a thing.

Comment

Yes, this is an excellent excellent idea. I understand, and completely agree, that no long term estimation should be given. But if it's prior 3 days give or take away few, I'm sure the update is almost final and will be delivered. So there wouldn't be risk of telling the community the update is coming, and in what category it is under. It would excite the players, and also allow players to prepare a little bit in advance.

For me example. I am in charge of delivering update news to my alliance when it comes out. But the last update really took me by surprise and my alliance was really confused until I hurriedly went to the Forums and checked to deliver the news. This is minor, but it's a very positive thing. So I think it wouldn't be a problem (only be a bonus) if we get teaser a few days in advance. Even in Forums would be enough, then the words would spread amongst community.
          Last edited by JKs; July 26, 2021, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post

Chris
            But I don't think astodro was talking about update estimation date. It was only about giving us teaser few days before the update that's already coming out.

Comment

Yes, this would only be for content that's already completed and on its way for release (not anything in development).

Comment

Yea it can get people more excited when waiting for the next update

Comment

hopefully there's a new update soon 🤞

Comment

Originally posted by astodro View Post
                    hopefully there's a new update soon 🤞
                    I think so its been so long that I am now in high school and the last update happen while I was in middle school

Comment

Seriously need update since I think lot of people getting bored

Comment

I agree, we need a new update. It has been too long. We actually have a new update nearly wrapped up but there are a couple of finishing touches that we have to do before we can release.

leroy

Comment

Wonderful to hear, thanks Leroy! Looking forward to it

Comment

Yes finally something new

Comment

When will there be a sneak peak on it?

Comment

Working...
                              X